It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET Disclosure, Predictions Webbots..

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I hope someday we do run into friendly beings of other worlds. however i do not believe in anything government coordinated, along with 99.999% of the members on this site. With this said, I submit the possibility of a false flag operation in order to rfid implant humans for "safety". Possible early Project Bluebeam?

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

Very well put Mac269.If this is really going to take place, I am thinking that the ET’s need to reveal themselves not for our benefit but for their own. Their existence is in danger of something they cannot control and somehow need something from the human race to prevent them from extinction.

I personally don’t believe it is going to happen but you never know.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Maybe ET's have been here since the dawn of time. There are all kinds. I have seen tall grey like creatures in OBE's, never face to face.

My grandpa was in the government of Hungary in 1946. He told me - in the seventies - that ET disclosure will happen from 2000 to 2020. that is when mankind will be ready for it. He was otherwise a very scientific man, not given to much underground folklore - which didn't exist at the time as much as it does now. He bought Erich von Daniken's books but was highly critical of the man who asserted ET's were involved in the ancient constructs of mankind - the NAzca plains, the pyramids and whatnot.
What scares me these days is the scores of idiots who simply "know everything" on the subject and classify forty different species, spinning bad scienc fiction.

Wilcock, on teh other hand, is credited with interesting claims: he discovered a scientific sun cycle that matches the Mayan calendar. That is the single one claim that seems to be well-grounded for me - many people tried to relate the MC to Western astrology, Ages etc - all in vain. These traditions do not match. From there, there could something happen - but the timing is not exact, he says from 2003 to 2020 I think. The astrological event of the sun rising over the Galactic Centre will take place on Dec. 21, 2012. Wilcock believes there is going to be a mass shift of awareness. That much is possible, but as an astrologer researching age theories, mankind will not enter the Age of Aquarius until about 2380. Still, I grant it is possible that many people will see disclosure up to 2012. It is the more benevolent or the neutral species that are going to be disclosed, I believe, not Reptilians etc. Anyway, those may only exist as archetypes, and not physical beings or not even physical beings from another dimension. There are many fantastic theories and I know most of them.
The AntiChrist mythology derives from the assertion that Jesus was Christ and that the Bible - St. John's Apocalypse, to be sure - is a truly written document. Nothing could be further from the truth. I believe it is a manipulated manuscript to serve historical goals of exoteric religion written in order to establish a new empire of Christianity and to deter mankind from seeking simpler answers. Nevertheless, there are golden truths in it just as there are in the Q'uran and the Vedas. (Perhaps those are the least manipulated documents that exist on ancient religions.) There is a shift of awareness already now, but it goes hand in hand with a deterioration of left-brain thinking, I have observed. This may be due to propaganda, bad schools, consumer society with its TV obsession which lays a fertile ground of an inhuman mentality (inhuman, and not ET, mind you - most ET's I have seen came from a spiritual and highly technical society.

Yes, it is true that if happens this will detract attention from the American money problem and it may hopefully stop the looming Iran war. But money is a matter of public agreement, no real value whatsoever beyond that. So from an ET perspective - they do not use money, despite what Star Wars would like to to think - and they simply look at our "debit crisis" as another plutonian mess we created around common agreement. People labour under the delusion that money represents real things. It is the most abstract thing you can imagine yet people are willing to risk their lives and others' for it. How much can you fight for a measure of public agreement?

Money is a belief system.

Later ages will perhaps find that the practices of chasing a family out of a home because they had less money would be like us viewing teh Middle Ages when someone had to be tortured for statings his beliefs in a form unacceptable to Church standards.

Science will flourish. As will - a more honest-principled astrology, and research of unknown human faculties. The Ra Material as presented on the Net is practically unreadable and sound tedious to read, I could not find in mself to adopt their terminology, no matter how I sympathise with Ra and the project. Densities are not necesary if you posit dimensions. They are phenomenologically the same thing.

But I do have a feeling we will have another great war coming - now. In the next few months. And if UFO's show up, they will doubtlessly expose that and maybe stop it. Karma does not need any more Iraq's, Vietnam's etc. And no one has ever won a war in Afghanistan. Not even the long-standing British Empire, the Soviet Empire as defeated detto. There are too many mountains and a very warlike, nomadic mentality.

Israel should make piece but for that they would have to oust Netanyahu. He is badly spoken of in Hebrew prophecies. And his astrology shows a warlike man, much more intelligent than GWB was. Neocon to the core, though, this guy singlehandedly destroyed the kibbutzim in Israel in the name of profit. (Some other guys would do it in the name of a prophet - who knows which is worse.)

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I was just watching Flash Forward on ABC tonight. At 7:38cst a commercial for the new remake of V came on. It was that gorgeous chic that plays the leader in the new series. She mentioned something about Healthcare for all etc etc. They ran 2 seperate commercials for V during the show but the second one did mention something about healthcare for all people.

I cannot find it on youtube. It might be on there this week

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I heard him before. I'm a strong believer. But unfortunatly his stories dont all stick. I personally dont believe the goverment will ever disclose anything.

Now think about it why would they do such a thing? Wouldnt the population ask what else do you know and anything else they will say will be seen as lies. So if the goverments discloses such a secret there will be fury against them. There will be witch hunts for those who kept hidden the most important event in mens history. Their credibility will be lost and will be unrepairable.

They will show themselves to humanity. Thats when discloser will happen. If they (govs) were able to keep this a secret for so long they can keep it for longer. Because there is much more advantages in keeping the technology secret and hidden away from the others that might have what they have. So basically some nations must have a piece of the puzzle but like nuclear cold war no one wants to let the adversaries know how much they got to keep a certain equilibrium amongst the goverments.

I wont come from our goverments mark my words brothers. Yes it will happen soon probably ... in our current century. I just hope im here to see it if we dont find bacterial life on our future Mars missions

So will they show themselves first or will we find proof of extraterestrial life first. (Bateria, forms of single cell organisms? ...)

[edit on 8-10-2009 by NIGHTRID3R]
I wanted to Add: Showing me men pretending to be aliens and falsifying DNA or other tests wont make that so called discloser more credible. I would rather know we have found bateria that will lead us to advanced civilizations then letting them control the info and all the tech we could use to save our world from famine, ernergy problems, wars ...

[edit on 8-10-2009 by NIGHTRID3R]

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Lets say disclosure does come forth with info, why should we believe they are going to give us the truth

What if the disclosure 'project' is a front / scam? Im not discrediting the sightings and info.. but that group has been set up for us and it makes it look like the government are cooperating with us so we feel a bit more trust in them.. but maybe its all just fancy dress... our military / navy / nasa ..they could be behind every UFO sighting we have had... even if they are going to be moving real aliens in with us. For all I know for the last 50 years they may have been cloning and creating some kinda alien looking things
well Im open minded! shows Im outside of the box at least.

T.D.P could just be a conditioner, for the NWO, mass manipulation, updating the old with the new program. Couldnt it?

I know we all need an update.. but we dont need more lies do we. Maybe this whole thing is innocent and genuine for our benefits, but the more we research our system and its dark moves, the more injustices we see and remember from the past then the less likely it seems to me that they would be being honest. IMO.

How much of the world purse gos to the military and up in space? I heard about 3 quarters? I maybe wrong. But its a massive amount the biggest piece of the cake.. and they are definately making big things with it.. space toys etc... when really they should be sorting out hospitals and education and EARTH basically! before they go and mess up some other planet. Its ridiculous the whole thing because money isnt worth anything
they make the damned stuff just make more and dish it out! but nooo......... they need control and class.. divide and separate.

Our money is probably going into things like project BLUE BEAM that creates half of these UFO sightings
or is that just too far out there to believe?
right at this minute nothing sounds impossible and I have headache. lol

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Hello! I am shocked how ideological everyone is. As you get older you lose all of this. There is no free lunch. It's pay now, or pay much more later. No one is goig to swoop in and fix our human problems. We have to do it. Just think how much your handman's hourly rate is. Do doctors work for free? These aliens are probably watching, but our and their germs keep us apart. They have no immunity to our environment. Just think how small pox probably killed all the myans off from the spanish visitors... This could happen to us. Haven't we been fighting the germs for thousands of years to inhabit this planet? I think things would get extremely complicated. The aliens will disclose themselves of course. No one can control an outside freethinking force. I think the crop circles are them trying to disclose to us in a slow gentle way. My husband hates the idea of aliens, he refuses to believe in such things, and does not want to hear the word. This is your average joe folks.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by toddtenexpa

Dear toddtenexpa

Thanks for that, however there is one reason for this being a possibility that I had forgotten.

Apparently as of a few months ago all reports from observatories where classified.

Now to me there is only one conclusion that I can make from that. There is something heading our way and that something is not good for the population of this planet.

Can you think of any other reason they would do this? In fact it is my opinion that this is why this thing has been a secret for the last sixty odd years.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I heard him on the radio and he claims that the T.V. spot is already bought and paid for, he couldn't go out and tell us a date, but he could say that it will be before xmas.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Wilcock is a nut. He's got no rep to lose. Just another blossom goodchild type of nut.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Busting with laughter here. We wonder how we can help and I fear there will be utter and total chaos. Is the statement 'out of chaos comes order' true? I think so.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Fidelios

Chaos - order - will - service. 4 stages. I hear that is the order of the way of life. According to the Mayan long count book. After one comes the other and I guess round it gos again and again.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   

This is my first post on ATS, I've been reading the different forums here for a while and thought it was time to become a member.

Anyway, I wouldn't hold my breath that anything mr. Wilcock says will come true. He says he gets his information from 3 government sources, each of which (or all) could be lying. There is also no indication as to where THEY got the information, or if their sources are trustworthy. Finally there's the possibility that Wilcock himself is lying.

Basically there are too many links in this chain of information, and none can be verified. That leads me to think that nothing will happen, although I would gladly be proven wrong.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by reasonable
I've seen some studies (sorry can't recall where) that show people ARE fine with disclosure. There will be no MASS CHAOS and CARNAGE, the consensus was that folks will pretty much have the mindset of "cool! I knew it!". What will happen IF this is true?

1. we are no longer alone in the universe and trapped on Earth
2. we are welcomed into a new galaxy wide council
3. free energy
4. free EVERYTHING, food replicators, replicators that can create anything we need.. which in turn means no one will be panicking because everything you could ever want or imagine will be supplied free of charge
5. end of all health problems, disease, suffering (is that cause for panic?)
6. end of ageing
7. possible option to virtualize your brain and enter a digital realm such as the matrix
8. time travel.. go back and save your loved ones by bringing them to your new future before they die.

We can't even imagine what the technology of thse aliens can do for us. I will not be in panic mode, I will be ecstatic for the new life that awaits!

Well, all of that stuff sounds great, but, what makes you think that they are just going to magically share all of that stuff with us? It definitely sounds like the idealistic scenario, but, infinite things are possible. And for the record here, I don't think they'll be disclosing much of anything to the public anytime soon. However, I claim no absolutes.

[edit on 9-10-2009 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Alex Collier say the same thing, he goes as far as to say ther IS a huge craft over the south pole .
(Groovy)
And he say there is a Planetary sized craft coming in south of saturn .. Weehheeeee !! Party is coming..

okey, Mr.Hoegland say the same thing, 'some thing is going on in the rings of saturn' .. he talked about new rings..

Greer and Dean speak of coming things, and time is at hand etc...

Funny, I just found a page talking about some thing they found a few years ago, in space, they call it galactic superwave, and they started spraying the Chemtrails around that time.... Hmmmmmmm.

Could the swine flu vaccine have any thing to do with this ???
Is the time here ?

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I wish some ats members wouldn't take it soo seriously, its a bit of fun, gives us something to look forward to in these grim times, noone is going to get hurt if nothing happens, only his rep... So chill out and quit being a "I told you so" ahole.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Mind1universe

You don't understand what I'm saying. If you take the Salem Witch trials as an example, that was fear. This caused people to kill innocent humans on the notion they were witches.

Does that happen today, NO. Yes we have knee jerk reactions to things sometimes but we're more bound to get the facts first.

I can understand your point with the wars but that has nothing to do with fear, that was someone elses agenda.

You have your own ideas and believe in things that I don't, that's great, more power to you. I believe in what I can see and touch. I don't even trust sometimes what I read. If you have so much faith in what you believe then use that faith of belief in things you can't see or touch and try walking off a cliff and see where that gets you.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by KaiBosh

No, I'm talking about the actions of the people. It was a different kind of fear, not of the unknown, but of the possibility of what could or was going to happen. If you introduce ET on national television people aren't going to run wild in the street, however if ET were to come over top your house with no introduction, then you would have the fear of the unknown and what might happen which could make you a little irrational in your decision making.

I understand the implications of 911 just like everyone else. Some believe our own government did it, some believe the governments story, and some don't know what to believe. Noone is ever going to know the answer, at least not for the next 50 years probably.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

It is a good point. It reminds me of the scene in the Matrix when Neo is brought on board the ship. His sense of reality has just crashed and makes him vomit. Morphious apologizes because they have a rule about doing this to minds that are a certain age.

I wonder how much of this will happen to the populace. Honestly, I cannot wait to see the close minded scientists eat their words. The scientific principal dictates open minded objectivity until something can be proven or dis-proven. There is much evidence to convince, but no hard evidence to prove either story. Therefore scientists should remain open minded about it IMHO. It is funny that the issue of "Is God real or not" does not have this same problem. Scientists do not treat the subject of God as fantasy or pseudoscience. Yet when we bring up the ET subject they cannot remain serious. Some like Stanton Freedman are obviously excluded in this. I think he has done a tremendous job. We need more like him.

Now, what is going to be the reaction to this news?? What happens when they accept this reality and then ALSO find out that ET also happens to be the explanation for the missing link theory? How cow, I can see the minds misfiring now!!

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Actually, as one user has said before me...The disclosure date given by David is on November 27th.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join