It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen
reply to post by JoshNorton

That doesn't stop the Freemasons from claiming Danny Thomas and the St. Jude Hospital.

Please document the above.

This is the second "claim" you've made without any collaborating evidence. Freemasons "claim" Danny Thomas and St. Jude Children's Research Hospital? What does that even mean? Danny Thomas is a great guy, and I think it's great he's a Freemason, but that isn't scorecard material. St. Jude Children's Research Hospital is a great philanthropy but I wouldn't trade it for the Shriners Hospital for Children... Not for a second...

Sure, there are great men who are or have been Freemasons, but the vast majority of "great" Freemasons are ordinary men. The use of "lists" are a product of the argument that pervades this forum. One side tries to discredit members by who is on the list, and the other uses the list to bolster their argument that great men belong to the fraternity.

You alone know the true motive and intent of your claims, but those claims that are factually incorrect will be pointed out, and your credibility will suffer.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Mirthful Me

Go back and read the original post carefully this time.

I'm pretty sure that those men were "great" by the standards of you and other supporters of Freemasonry.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

I have no problem with St. Judes, and if my other half gets into this thread she'll get herself banned. She wouldn't be here today without them. They went to the Shriners and other so called charity groups, and NOT ONE of them would help her or her family. St. Judes went above and beyond to save her life, and we both will support them for as long as they or we are around.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Have we as a people became so cynical and fearful that when someone or some group does something good we have to suspect their motives?

They do good work for those who need it when they need it.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Go back and read the original post carefully this time.

I am sorry, I went back and read the OP three times. I must need to ride the short bus. I don't see what you are trying to point out as evil at all. You listed a lot of information about St. Jude and even gave a history of how it started. Great. They help kids. That is a better option than not helping kids isn't it? Could you please clarify your intentions for the slow people here.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Through reading all the posts throughout the last year, its apparent you didn't do your research, vcwxvwligen.

Why are you so hateful towards charitable groups and organizations? You have yet to prove anything sinister or evil.

For those who just skimmed through the original post, St. Jude Hospital is run by the Shriners, which is a branch of Freemasonry.

The Freemasons claim that they do charity work, and St. Jude Hospital is an example.

It was started by a Freemason, an individual. The hospital itself is not a part of Freemasonry nor any charity directly attached to it.

Also, its not something we claim, but something we do. Our charitable can be seen. You really should go visit one of the Shriners Hospitals.

Originally posted by Aeons
On a different note, unlike other Masonic groups, the Shriners are not gender segregated.

Actually they are. There are two different groups for men and women: Shriners for men and Daughters of the Nile for women.

That doesn't stop the Freemasons from claiming Danny Thomas and the St. Jude Hospital.

Where does Freemsonry claim St. Jude's? Where does it claim control, ownership, and founding of it?

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
These orgnizations are supported by the "big fish" celebrities, rich, and politicians to be seen as "good will" donations. Yet they are only providing aid to the continuance of the matrix of control. That being the the poisonious pharmaceuticals and other health practices. The thing is that the secret government hides and suppresses much safer and miraculous secret health practices from the mainstream.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

For those who just skimmed through the original post, St. Jude Hospital is run by the Shriners, which is a branch of Freemasonry.

St. Jude's Hospital is not "run by the Shriners", nor does it have any connection at all with the Ancient Arabic Order of Nobles of the Mystic Shrine (Shriners), or the association of Shriners Hospitals. Nor does St. Jude's have any connection with any other branch of Freemasonry.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ruffian
Yet they are only providing aid to the continuance of the matrix of control. That being the the poisonious pharmaceuticals and other health practices. The thing is that the secret government hides and suppresses much safer and miraculous secret health practices from the mainstream.

Can you please detail the 'safer and miraculous secret health practices' that are being kept secret which the Shriners Hospitals can use to treat persons with severe burns?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Question: Wikipedia says he was Catholic and received a papal knighthood for his work. I haven't found any source as to said knighthood's revocation; was this chalked up to the pre-clarification argument that Catholics were free to join non-conspiratorial Masonic groups, or was it just ignored?

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheLevel213
Question: Wikipedia says he was Catholic and received a papal knighthood for his work. I haven't found any source as to said knighthood's revocation; was this chalked up to the pre-clarification argument that Catholics were free to join non-conspiratorial Masonic groups, or was it just ignored?
Probably ignored. Paul VI died in 1978; Thomas became a mason in 1984. It probably wouldn't look good to revoke an honor from a humanitarian just because he joined.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Ok I know its been like 2 years since anyone has posted on this thread but I couldn't help but feel the need to shed some light on this topic incase a future reader stumbles across it as I have. Ok to start besides the fact that Danny Thomas was a 33rd Degree Mason by 1990, he states in his own words that "individuals motivated him in quiet ways in his work on behalf of unfortunate children". Hmm, I wonder who those individuals could have been who groomed and gave him a helping hand way back when? Well for starters, when Danny Thomas was a struggling actor he prayed a prayer to St. Jude Thaddeus to "show me my way in life" and "I will build you a shrine". This is the origins of the choosing of the St. Jude catholic patron saint which according to Biblical law, this is idolatry and forbidden by God. Moving on I would bring into focus the masonic symbolism associated with St. Jude Children's Hospital. On the St. Jude property is located a huge gold dome. Now Im sure some people are aware of the symbolism and plentiful use of the dome in occult architecture. Usually the dome is used within range of an obelisk structure (washington monument) with the dome representing the female principle (the womb) and the obelisk representing the male principle (phallic) with the unity of the 2 giving birth to a third entity, an offspring that could be described as spiritual energy. This setup is seen in Washington D.C, the Vatican and many other cities through out the world including Memphis, TN. The gold dome at St. Jude is in downtown Memphis conveniently located in close proximity to the Tom Lee Park obelisk which also lines up with the Memphis Pyramid Arena in downtown which looks exactly like the all seeing eye on the dollar.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1f3a61775f72.jpg[/atsimg]
Washington D.C

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8cf6cde2a019.jpg[/atsimg]
The Vatican

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/43feca35574e.jpg[/atsimg]
St. Jude

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a99a7db13a19.jpg[/atsimg]
Tom Lee Park Obelisk

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2ea1c337b510.jpg[/atsimg]
Memphis Pyramid

I think its also good to mention that both the D.C Capitol dome and the Vatican dome contain crypts underneath its floors and within its walls. I think its rather "coincidental" that the St. Jude gold dome also contains a crypt in which Danny Thomas and his wife were laid to rest. Now I understand that for some this is still maybe somewhat circumstantial.

I would like to bring to light the FACT that St. Jude as well as Mount Sinai School of Medicine of New York University and the U.S Secretary of Agriculture all claim part ownership on a patent labelled "Genetically Engineered Swine Influenza Virus and Uses Thereof". This is a patent for the swine flu vaccine that was filed in 2005 and approved on January 8th 2009. How is it that they were able to file a patent for a vaccine of a strain of flu virus that had yet to come into existence? How convenient is it that 5 months after the approval of the patent, that same strain of flu virus is declared an pandemic? When the fake swine flu pandemic 1st started to unfold, St. Jude stated how they were "working collaboratively with other research centers to help develop an effective vaccine". I would think this is easy to do when you've already had a patent for the vaccine at least 4 years ahead of time. This would seem to give even more credibility to the statement made about St. Jude being complacent if not in league with pharmaceutical giants in deception about the true nature of the prescribed drugs and treatments in the medical field (vaccines included). This would also raise more questions as to whether St. Jude, on some level, experiments on kids for the benefit of vaccine creation. I mean Im sure on the front surface St. Jude has helped countless kids and families but nevertheless, the origins, symbolism and questionable actions on part with the swine flu should be enough for anyone who knows the basics of how this world "really works" to wonder if there isn't a more sinister agenda at work behind the welcoming arms and smiling face of St. Jude. Its not like we haven't seen this type of thing before. Prime example, Boys Town, Nebraska which presents itself as an all loving orphanage for children while in reality its a major Illuminati monarch programming center. Remember, "And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light." - 2nd Corinthians 11:14
edit on 18-7-2011 by KingdomAtHand because: Needed to embed pictures

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingdomAtHand
I would like to bring to light the FACT that St. Jude as well as Mount Sinai School of Medicine of New York University and the U.S Secretary of Agriculture all claim part ownership on a patent labelled "Genetically Engineered Swine Influenza Virus and Uses Thereof". This is a patent for the swine flu vaccine that was filed in 2005 and approved on January 8th 2009. How is it that they were able to file a patent for a vaccine of a strain of flu virus that had yet to come into existence?

Where did you get your information from? Seems it was around much longer than that.

Influenza ASwine influenza is known to be caused by influenza A subtypes H1N1,[9] H1N2,[9] H2N3,[10] H3N1,[11] and H3N2.[9] In pigs, three influenza A virus subtypes (H1N1, H1N2, and H3N2) are the most common strains worldwide.[12] In the United States, the H1N1 subtype was exclusively prevalent among swine populations before 1998; however, since late August 1998, H3N2 subtypes have been isolated from pigs. As of 2004, H3N2 virus isolates in US swine and turkey stocks were triple reassortants, containing genes from human (HA, NA, and PB1), swine (NS, NP, and M), and avian (PB2 and PA) lineages. source

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by KingdomAtHand

God forbid a research hospital actually do research!

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

This is the origins of the choosing of the St. Jude catholic patron saint which according to Biblical law, this is idolatry and forbidden by God.
Then in your opinion all Catholic patron saints, their statues, medals, altars, etc, are idolatry. And it's perfectly fine for you to have that opinion or interpretation of the Bible. But you have to understand that clearly not everyone agrees with your take.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

The source is the patent itself. Notice it says "genetically engineered swine influenza virus", meaning not the typical strains that were already known as it lists on wikipedia. You can read the patent at this link -

appft.uspto.gov... 2&OS=20090010962

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I tithe to St. Judes.
They are awesome! Sorry, don't have much else to say.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
LOVES ST.JUDE for all its help with the babies/children GOD BLESS them

edit on 7/19/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

It doesnt matter who agrees. The Bible is clear, make NO IDOLS AND NOR BOW DOWN AND WORSHIP THEM - Exodus 20:4-5. Makes me wonder do people actually read the Bible and follow it or rather make excuses to justify their own behavior. Not to mention the Catholic Church are the same ones who pray to Mary, who is not God or Christ. I challenge anyone to show 1 scripture that says to pray to Mary, the Saints or anyone other than God. If you research the rituals of ancient Babylon and compare them with the Catholic Church, everything lines up. Catholicism is simply put, Baal worship. Read the book, The Two Babylons. The Catholics call their priests "Father", completely ignoring the FACT that Christ said to "call no man your Father upon the earth: for one is your Father , which is in heaven - Matthew 23:9. The Catholic Church is part of the deception. They even bow down and worship the Pope!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1d95c9111fa1.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8861d409580c.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 19-7-2011 by KingdomAtHand because: Added pics

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

They even bow down and worship the Pope!!

Those photos are of the ordination of priests, who symbolize being "dead to the world" by, for lack of a better term, playing dead. They are not "worshipping" the Pope.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join