It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anybody felt ill today with headache?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Yes, I have the headache and nausea too. Im one of those people who hear high frequency sounds in the air at times. Most people dont hear them. I have heard them a lot lately. I have no clue how that could possibly make me sick in any way. I just figure I'm starting to get some kind of flu. Im spending most of my time in bed.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I think itsa possible that all the chemtrailing has reached a point where our bodies are at tipping point with the poisons being put into them.

Im in wales has anyone else noticed the water tasting funny on sundays?.

The chemicals are being washed into the water supply we are ingesting them.
Dont expect your water company to be honest and tell you the water is not safe to drink, even people underrtaking private tests on water content are being stonewalled.

The appearance of vague illnesses and symptoms such as headaches in a large number of people will be the first indication that something is amiss.

On a personal note the number of headaches i suffer has become greatly increased over the last year or so, they come from nowhere tend to be quite severe and dont go away after sleeping like my headaches used to.

I also suffer from migraines which are completely different and tend to be coming less and less as i get older.

I know the difference, and the causes.

All the chemtrail activity is going somewhere, it is being washed into the water sources and into us, its the truth, what else has changed?.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Here in New Zealand, still feeling like this, i never get sick...

Constant sweating, feeling cold then feeling warm, when im in bed, the only thing that keeps me warm is vibrations from the train, i've had a headache for 2 - 4 days, panadol/ibuprofen not working, light-headed, an dizyness combined...

HAARP might be :|

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Yes Monday I had a migraine, today, I am angry.
two lines

[edit on 113030p://bTuesday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Yeah hey!,I have similar symptoms,but I know EXACTLY where they are coming from.....

Shouldn't a drank that case of beer..........

Other wierd symptom though,I was dreaming about talking to god last night..........

Hmmmmmm.

I usually do not remember my dreams at all.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I did notice something else odd today though.

The old guy next door is mowing his lawn while wearing a facemask,the surgical type......

The wierd thing about this is he has a tracheostomy and doesn't breathe through his nose or mouth.

He can't.

I guess he had better stop watching TV,it is making him crazy.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

You described exactly how both my girlfriend and I have felt since last friday. Nasty headache, slight nausea, dizzyness....almost like I drank too much(except I dont drink).

Went to the doctor, no flu.

Not sure what it is.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
To, the OP.
Not trying to insult you but, what's your point? I've been feeling them constantly for the past five years, and i'm healthyer than a friggen' horse.

[edit on 9/15/2009 by The Killah29]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Yep, I started getting this headache and stuffy head, sore throat Saturday afternoon when I left the Tea Party Protest!

My son got it too. Sunday was rough! Monday and Tuesday a little better, but massive headache and dizziness and ear ringing!

A girl at work left today, because her two sons have the same thing, and they stayed home from school!

This is in Tallahassee, Florida!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Curious.

This is somewhat odd in the sense that even though my mother regularly gets bad headaches she developed a particularly nasty migraine on Saturday that's stuck with her up through Monday and perhaps even in to today. It's much worse than normal. So much so that she's been bed-ridden most of the weekend. The way she described it made it sound like it's one of the worst she's ever suffered.

She's on the Island in New York. So whatever this, if it's in part due to a bug, is obviously widespread.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by Xtraeme]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I'm in Honoluu Hawaii, and I have those very same symptons today, they actually started late last nite, I have never felt this bad before, with the dizziness, and just tired, my headache isnt so bad yet I took sudafed. No fever yet though. hopefully just a cold,

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Hello from Quebec Canada, I woke up with a headache and in a bad mood, that's not normal for me. Rare are the occasions that I take any form of medication besides pure water for any kind of symptom but I popped an extra strength Advil. I still feel it lurking...

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by raz24400
I get chronic migraines, so I dont think this would apply to me. However, I do not have one today so maybe my excruciating headaches have been divided between you all.

Ditto that sentiment. My last round of headaches lasted 4 days and then went away in an instant saturday Night. it's like a switch was suddenly shut off. i wonder if it was, only to be turned on somewhere else. I'm in Florida.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Well your in the UK and I'm in the US and I can tell you that this is flying through people in my area. I haven't had it but all of my children have and I talked to the school nurse and she said what ever it is is wiping the school kids out like nothing she has seen before, they have had to send home so many kids. I ended up going to the doc for my kids and it was hard to even get a appointment he was so backed up. He did blood work and said a virus was showing up in the blood, gave the kids Tylenol and Motrin and sent us on our way. They were sick for about a week but now they are all better. What ever it is, it seems to be uncomfortable but not life threatening, unless maybe your old or have a compromised immune system. Anyway I hope all of you guys that have it get well soon!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Personally, i have had a light thumping in my head, not really a headache, but I can definitely tell somethings there. Also, I have been nauseous, and my moods are very out of whack, which is odd for me.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I rarely post but yes, I did go to bed with a headache last night and stayed home from work today with same headache. My roommate also had a headache last night and this morning. We live in San Luis Obispo, CA.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

No, I know: it *could* be something wierd going on.
I was just saying - because it *is* a very common annoyance, after all.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
yes. i have those symptoms
it usually comes with a mean b*tch who has a name
that is a punctuation that usually ends a sentence
=]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by The Killah29

My point is the fact that quite a large number of people have developed the same symptoms over a few days, mainly focused on one day, Monday, I am just trying to find out if there is a reason behind this as it seemed a bit odd, and judging by the replies i have had i am not alone in thinking this, if you had took time to read the thread you would have realised this, I wanted a discussion with other people about this, isn't this what this site is for, discussing the potentially odd and weird stuff that goes on, as well as conspiracies of course, if you felt that it was a pointless thread why come here and post on it? what is pointless to some may have a very good point to others.

[edit on 15/9/09 by woogleuk]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Good thread.

I just emailed several people asking the same question.
EMF - Airborne - Haarp - change in atmospheric conditions - magnetics -
testing on us - intentional - to lower our resistance?
Hard to fight back if you're too weak to do so.

Some interesting testing going on.
newswithviews.com...

[edit on 15-9-2009 by spinkyboo]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join