It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anybody felt ill today with headache?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Hi all, didn't think much of this until now. Early today I started getting a pounding headache, felt dizzy and a bit sick, so I came home and went to bed. Now im talking to people on facebook and loads of people came down with the same symptoms, just today. So I started thinking its something in my town, but talking to a friend in Newcastle, which is the other side of the country, well heres the convo from facebook:

00:48Tony
oh, i have a pounding headache, i feel sick and i have bad acid, and i dont seem to be the only one, few people seem to be complaining of the same symptoms, and they all seem to be people that were out on saturday night, hope it aint a bug

00:49Lisa
lol we have had 2 ppl pass out at work and at least 25 sent home ill today you should get yaelf to bed hun

00:51Tony
must be something going round then, i felt like passing out a few times today, wonder what it is, dont think its that swine flu, i dont have a runny nose or anything lol

00:53Lisa
kna it wasnt swine flu, the all just had pounding heads and felt really dizzy and several started being sick

So the question is, has anybody else had these symptoms today? If so wonder what caused it, its a bit odd that all these people suddenly become ill on the same day for no reason

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Ive had the same symptoms for the past 4 days!
I put it down to running out of Vitamins

Maybe it a change with the weather...Its freezing in Wales today

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by parrallel

Up here in Cumbria its gone from weeks of rain to actually being quite pleasant, its an odd country we live in, how the weather can be different extremes with only a few hundred miles.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
flew outbreak? there could just be a bug going around?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Funny you should say that.... I did have a little headache today, which I don't usually get, and a friend who lives on the East Coast (USA) emailed me that she was having this splitting headache.

But headaches aare a common annoyance... no?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Ethereal Gargoyle

i just find it a bit odd that so many people have the same complaint on the same day, i know people getting ill at the same time in the general population isn't unheard of, but the fact that it has hit so many people i know on facebook at the same time is a bit puzzling, especially as its from different parts of the country.

[edit on 14/9/09 by woogleuk]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
i have had a headache for 4 days .. not pounding at all but a light throb, i live in bc canada about 7 people ive talked to in the last few days also has the same thing weird

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by donttaserme

i'm starting to get reports from other people now that it seems to be over the last few days, and now in different countries? maybe it is swine flu, but in a much milder form, perhaps its finally dying out but fighting to the bitter end, lol.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I do to. No idea why, i get it sometimes when i dont eat breakfest and get enough sleep, which i didnt last night so who knows what my headache and stomach ache is from.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I live in Los Angeles and I woke up with a pounding headache near my temple. Interesting.

AAC

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I get chronic migraines, so I dont think this would apply to me. However, I do not have one today so maybe my excruciating headaches have been divided between you all.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
i just think your looking for something paranormal in something completely normal. with the amount of people in the world it is not unlikely that people from different parts of the world will be getting the same symptoms as you.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
had one last night, girlfriend has one today.
masterbation helps

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
maybe a massive HAARP attack?!?!?

or is that HARRP i can never remember!

it does sound strange though.....

link   
That is weird. I was driving back to the maritimes from the hotel i stayed at, and i thought it might of been driving up and down hills on a certian route. But then i recall that mabey i had it when i woke up?

[edit on 14-9-2009 by Maddogkull]

link   
Yea I’ve had a headache all day and got really bad acid indigestion this morning, however the headaches from getting lashed last night and the indigestion's from a bacon, egg and mushroom sandwich I ate when I got up.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
No...not today. Your post made me think about Friday night when I was at work. I had a headache. The gal who was working next to me had a headache. A third woman who was working with us also had a headache. The manager who was working side-by-side with us had a headache, and finally, another co-worker across from the four of us also complained of a headache.

A fifth co-worker across from us didn't have a headache that night like the rest of us; however, the night before she said it was all she could do to work how bad her head hurt.

I felt better the next and have been fine since.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by the illuminator

Actually no, I was just curious as to maybe something airborne, or some other natural occurance which might explain why so many people seem to only complaining about this today, it could be a bug, which seems unlikely as so many people have got it at the same time round the world, or more plausable it could be pressure related, i'm sure there is many things in nature we are still yet to understand. The people who have said they have had it for a few days are still only a few and far in between, the majority of cases seem to be today.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Last night I had such a bad localized headache in the right hemisphere of my head...I didnt wake up. But it seemed real deep.

4 days ago I felt like i had flu like symptoms and ill but I was asleep and did not really awake. Guess I thought I would just sleep it off.

I have had a lot of high pitched tones in both ears not at the same time for the last week, fullness in the ears..slight dizziness.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by superluminal11]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I have a had a light headache all day! with light throbbing tonight! i though it strange, because i dont usually have headaches! Im in the UK.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join