It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama says WHO flu vaccine is not mandatory.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Remember all the things we thought MIGHT happen under GW Bush? And they didn't. That's the same kind of fear-mongering we have here. I just made a thread about it today:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I never suspected a forced vaccine because that's so "out there". But I'm glad people are talking about it to put the conspiracy to rest.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Not mandatory only if you're not military but then again, if your military, I guess the government owns you.

Defense Department to Start H1N1 Flu Vaccinations

All military personnel will be vaccinated against the H1N1 flu virus, and the vaccine will be available to all military family members who want it, a Defense Department health affairs official said today.

I wonder why CNN at least hasn't picked up on this. Fox I can understand. But until it goes mainstream he's not going to be held to anything.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

I really felt like this whole thing was hyped up. At first I thought there could be a possiblity of it being bad but after seeing this flu deevolve I believe that is not the flu we need to worry about but the vaccines and hype.
I think I may have had this flu 3 times already? Is it possible. Everytime i have this it seems milder. The first time I thought I may have hsad it I was nasous for 3 days, chest pains, coughing and low to high body temp.
The second time I was tired and headachy for a day. I felt like nasous and had low/high body temp. The third time I had these symptoms for 4 hours at best.
It is interesting to note that each time I felt sick I had TMJ like symptoms. I never had this syndrome before but maybe I have it now? If I don't have it then all I can think of was an extremely mild flu.
I had a flu 5 years a go; where I threw up and slept for 26 hours straight. I have had worse sicknesses before.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

This is only happening because they know that what they attempted through this hoax virus vaccine is back firing. So they are back peddling. They will still fulfill their target through other means such as making vitamin supplements illegal and poisoning our food, animals, milk, vegetables and what ever else even more than they already have.
There will also be the next hoax virus. They will also continue their chem trails.

This will just go on and on. Don't kid yourself for a moment that they will not continue their genocide plans for complete world domination.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by Egyptia]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

That is possible. It is also possible this is just another Flu outbreak courtesy of Mother Nature. To think every Flu that comes along is a Conspiracy is a little weak on the argument side.

As far as these vaccines, I'm not ready to say they are trying to kill us on purpose yet. After all our life expectancy keeps going up and our health in old age keeps improving. It's hard to make the facts fit that theory. If we are being systematically poisoned on purpose why are we healthier and living longer?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia

This is only happening because they know that what they attempted through this hoax virus vaccine is back firing. So they are back peddling. They will still fulfill their target through other means such as making vitamin supplements illegal and poisoning our food, animals, milk, vegetables and what ever else even more than they already have.
There will also be the next hoax virus. They will also continue their chem trails.

This will just go on and on. Don't kid yourself for a moment that they will not continue their genocide plans for complete world domination.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by Egyptia]

Obama is their "player" in this modern world. But he seems like somebody out of the 60s or 70s like LBJ or Richard Nixon.

For a "Doomsday" player he seems pretty thin. Putin looks like he is more ready to go, at least more ready then Obama.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by Egyptia

As far as these vaccines, I'm not ready to say they are trying to kill us on purpose yet. After all our life expectancy keeps going up and our health in old age keeps improving. It's hard to make the facts fit that theory. If we are being systematically poisoned on purpose why are we healthier and living longer?

I don't think we are healthier or living longer with a higher quality of life.
It may appear that we are living longer but if we are, we are not living longer and healthier. Perhaps compared to the hard living of the medieval ages but in reality there is more sickness, cancer, auto-immuno deficiency disorders and general unhealthy fatigue due to the level of toxins we are and have been exposed to. We are not a healthy people and general fatigue is and has become the norm.

Our bodies are compromised and we have learned to endure through it and still function day to day. But people in general are not healthy.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I'm happy to hear Obama came right out and said it

Sounds as if his reassurance was unambiguous

no 'ifs' or 'buts'

Makes you wonder now about the agenda of those who've been
trying to panic the US population

Never mind, it's been said now, from the top

and people can relax and just go back to the issues which immediately affect their lives, safe in the knowledge than the publicised nightmare scenarios (such as being rounded up and placed in FEMA camps for refusing the vaccine) have been kicked to the kerb by none other than the President himself

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

You must be a youngster? They are not lying about any of that and I'm old enough to know. The people in nursing homes now are an easy ten years older than when I was young. It has improved greatly. I've lost most of my family to things that could be prevented or fixed now.

My Father died when I was 15. A simple bypass surgery now and he would have lived to be old.

My Mother died when I was 23. She would have lived far longer with today's medicines. She suffered for 8 years with heart problems that are dealt with easily now.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   

I surely hope so my friend. Even if said idea were to go mandatory, to enforce this would be so demographically and logistically impossible that it would fail. I'm sure children in school will most likely have to get it if the pandemic were to get worse.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Okay, so from this we can infer that Obama has no intention of making a FEDERAL MANDATE that the Swine Flu is Mandatory.

But remember the 10th amendment, the State's Rights one???

Nothing is stopping your state from declaring that the vaccination is mandatory for school attendance, work, etc.

Just because it doesn't come from the Federal level, does not mean that you won't see areas and industries that mandate the vaccine.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by redhatty

First off let me say your avatar is disturbing *shutters*

And secondly YES! Why would the fed needlessly anger the American people more than they now have? When they can leave it up to the states to decide what is best for you.

My new question is could Obama be directing threw fema or the CDC to compel the states to fall in line and make life very difficult for us if we do not get the shot?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Again, I will ask the question: Where on the MSM is this reported? Obama will only be held accountable for his statements if the MSM reports them. There are plenty of examples on Youtube, for example, where he said something, it didn't get reported on the MSM, and then he did the opposite. Youtube is ripe with videos showing how his statements and then his actions contradict.I rarely read CNN, MSNBC, Fox, ABC, etc.. websites but I do have the bookmarked. None are reporting this.

Where is the MSM reporting?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

don't think we are healthier or living longer with a higher quality of life.
It may appear that we are living longer but if we are, we are not living longer and healthier.

Nonsense, the world right now is living on average, longer than any time in recorded history. The non-healthy living is generally a product of people's choices for food, lack of exercise, etc.

The average life expectancy is up some 35+ years from ages past. That's quite a bit. Even in civilized Greece, Rome etc., if you lived to 35, you were doing great. 35 was around the average life expectancy then. And that was with sanitary water supplies, and even plumbing.

It's health advanced and yes, the dreaded evil vaccines, that have helped to greatly increase our age. And expect that trend to continue, and at an accelerated rate. Advances over the next 10 years will be 12 times greater than advanced over the last 10.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
Again, I will ask the question: Where on the MSM is this reported? Obama will only be held accountable for his statements if the MSM reports them.

I don't know what to tell you. I both saw it on TV and heard it on the radio.

Click here to see the video of the speech in the Rose Garden.

At 1:55 in the video he says "This program will be completely voluntary" which does not leave much to the imagination.

As others have noted though, even though the current Administration does not seem to care about States Rights, they do have the right to act on their own.

Being in Alaska we will never see mandatory anything. Alaska does not roll that way

Edited to mention, I saw it on Foxnews first so they did report it right after the Rose Garden event. That is why I did the search.

[edit on 9/3/2009 by Blaine91555]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

It seems to me that for whatever reason people are now beginning to believe false history's they get off the internet from people trying to separate them from their money. The whole health food industry is a huge con-game. People wasting their money on snake-oil concoctions when all they need is a good diet and maybe one high quality multi-vitamin a day.

Oh well, that's a conspiracy for another thread.

Watching history being rewritten just in my lifetime makes me wonder how much of history I've learned is false.

I wonder what the motivation is for people lying about our lifespans and health? It has to be for money or power. Perhaps both. The health food stores have to sell that silly snake oil somehow. Perhaps by convincing people the opposite of the truth? Telling them the truth, that they are healthier and living longer, won't sell their products, will it?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

reply to post by CX

Hospital Workers is indeed different is it not. I don't want an MD or Nurse working on me who might be infecting me with the Flu. Does not matter in my case but my Wife is about to have surgery and I'd be plenty pissed if she got the Flu from a Hospital Worker who refused to do the right thing.

This is a tough issue. I'm glad I'm not one of the people making these decisions.

But it is okay for hospital workers to put themselves at risk everyday taking care of you, your wife and anyone else that comes into the hospital for care.

There are worse things then the flu that a healthcare worker can get from the masses but it is okay for them to face the risk but God forbid that you have to,

I have a great suggestion. Stay home. Take care or yourself and your own then you don't have to worry about getting infected by a hospital worker.

Hospital workers should not be forced to be injected with unknown and unsure poisons that carry a higher risk of death than contracting the disease.

If you want the vaccine take it and stay home. Don't force others to inject themselves with poison just because it will make you feel better.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SpiritoftheNightSky

I never said I was for mandatory vaccination?

If a Hospital worker is paranoid and does not want the vaccine its fine with me but they have no right to go to work and risk infecting innocent people. That would be murder would it not?

You must not have read my posts. I've already had this Flu. It was nothing. It was very mild. I stayed home anyway and took no chances of infecting others because I would be a murderer if I gave it to some child who died. Just like a Nurse who refused the vaccine would be a murderer if they went to work and infected a sick child with a virus that could kill them.

I have no problem with anyone not taking the vaccine but if they get the Flu, they darn well better stay home until they are no longer contagious and they better not complain if one of their children die over some paranoid Internet driven delusion.

I've let you draw me off topic on my own thread. Sorry Mod's.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

reply to post by SpiritoftheNightSky

I never said I was for mandatory vaccination?

If a Hospital worker is paranoid and does not want the vaccine its fine with me but they have no right to go to work and risk infecting innocent people. That would be murder would it not?

You must not have read my posts. I've already had this Flu. It was nothing. It was very mild. I stayed home anyway and took no chances of infecting others because I would be a murderer if I gave it to some child who died. Just like a Nurse who refused the vaccine would be a murderer if they went to work and infected a sick child with a virus that could kill them.

I have no problem with anyone not taking the vaccine but if they get the Flu, they darn well better stay home until they are no longer contagious and they better not complain if one of their children die over some paranoid Internet driven delusion.

I've let you draw me off topic on my own thread. Sorry Mod's.

A healthcare worker that is sick with the flu would not go to work and if they did they would be sent home.

It is ridiculous to expect someone to stay home just because they didn't take a vaccine. If they die from the vaccine would you call that murder? Since you are so fast to want to push the plunger on the syringe does that make you an accessory to their death?

Who is the one that is paranoid? The healthcare worker with good scientific data that supports that taking the vaccine does not guarantee anything except more money in the coffers of the pharmaceutical companies or some lay person that is demanding that all healthcare workers submit themselves to the vaccine lottery?

If you want to gamble with your life that is fine but it is not fine for you to gamble with someone else's.

If you are afraid of healthcare workers that did not take the vaccine then stay home and keep your germs to yourself and by the way stay out of grocery stores, pharmacies, airports or where more than two or more are gathered.

Also make sure you seal the door and don't let anyone in. You have no idea where they have been or who they may have come into contact with.

But you have nothing to fear because you are going to take the shot so you won't get sick anyway. So why are you pushing poison on innocent people that don't want it?

[edit on 3-9-2009 by SpiritoftheNightSky]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join