It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC1 Impact, weird stuff going on.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Songwriter

Conspiracies are all good, but when peoples families have been destroyed due to maybe a government act or terrorist attack, people don't want to know!

I seriously beg to differ. Let's say the gov was involved and someone in your family died. Are you telling me you would bury your head in the sand, cover your ears and say" naa naa naaa I can't hear you"

It doesn't matter who did it, but the fact that it was done. You still would want to know everything

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I would like to throw another one here into the discussion. Explain how the lower portion of the building below can manage to still fall directly into itself while the upper portion (given the pancake theory by the original NIST report) is off center with the weight clearly leaning to the left?

How is this physically possible with the laws of physics? Where is the forced weight pushing directly down? It's not there.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/75d2cdfa3377.jpg[/atsimg]

Yet, I would like to add, and this upper portion is not in the street but still pulverized to dust.

[edit on 29-8-2009 by FlySolo]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
I would like to throw another one here into the discussion. Explain how the lower portion of the building below can manage to still fall directly into itself while the upper portion (given the pancake theory by the original NIST report) is off center with the weight clearly leaning to the left?

How is this physically possible with the laws of physics? Where is the forced weight pushing directly down? It's not there.

Yet, I would like to add, and this upper portion is not in the street but still pulverized to dust.

great point

havent read that point since this all happened

great way to point things out
its a great question

we have all been questioning their physics before hand, but now add that to the situation and it really makes it that much more impossible

i just dont understand how with so many legitimate up in the air ?s about this situation they can just let it go without doing another investigation

or how can they still accept the 1st one as true when its obvious to a kindergarten kid that its not true

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dramey

great point

havent read that point since this all happened

great way to point things out
its a great question

we have all been questioning their physics before hand, but now add that to the situation and it really makes it that much more impossible

i just dont understand how with so many legitimate up in the air ?s about this situation they can just let it go without doing another investigation

or how can they still accept the 1st one as true when its obvious to a kindergarten kid that its not true

Thank you for that. And for those still not convinced, about this...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8a2d0d9a6b9b.jpg[/atsimg]

I forget which simpsons episode, but I know 2-5 years prior. How about them apples?

Naa must be a coincidence...right? Not

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by wonderworld

All I know is that the plane was missing in the pentagon pictures.

As it applies to ALL the 9/11 misconceptions, it bears a mention that the statement above is false.

There are NUMEROUS photos of the remains of the American Airlines B757 at the Pentagon.

Airplanes that hit buildings at over 450 knots do not survive in large pieces!!!

Neither does a book on a desk a few feet from the gaping hole.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

There are NUMEROUS photos of the remains of the American Airlines B757 at the Pentagon.

Airplanes that hit buildings at over 450 knots do not survive in large pieces!!!

So there was more than enough wreckage to at least ID one piece by serial number to the suspected plane then right? That is standard operating procedure in a plane crash. Which pieces were ID'd exactly?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by tyranny22

Wow. A person who is objective, critically thinking, and actually weighs the evidence before coming to a conclusion, and can discern between really suspicious stuff and pure garbage. I thought your breed had vanished entirely from the 9/11 quest for answers. You are a gem. Stars for both your posts.

As for the strange explosion or whatever it is, I went and looked at the Naudet tapes from several different sources, and sure enough, its there, so it does not seem to be some glitch from poor quality or manipulated video. It exists.

So, what the hell was it? I went and had a look at WTC floor plans to try and figure out who occupied that area. From the looks of it on the video, the strange explosion seems to be coming from the floors where the observation deck and Windows on the World restaraunt was located.

Interestingly, there was some sort of financial meeting there, if I remember correctly, and some key people didn't attend even though they were supposed to. It was also where Larry Silverstein was known to have breakfast just about every day, but on 9/11, he claimed he instead went to a doctor's appointment.

WSJ Article

If it was a bomb going off, there were 75 employees plus patrons there. I saw somewhere that there were claims people died in the restaraunt when flight 11 crashed, but officially, it crashed 10 floors down.

Does anyone know if there are any surviving accounts, like phone calls, from people who were trapped in that area?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Thank you for that. And for those still not convinced, about this...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8a2d0d9a6b9b.jpg[/atsimg]

I forget which simpsons episode, but I know 2-5 years prior. How about them apples?

Naa must be a coincidence...right? Not

This is from Simpsons season 9, episode 1. "the city of new york vs homer simpson"

Nothing strange about this, Lisa says: we can all go with the bus company's super sitter fare!
Bart says: 9 bucks! This one is on me! (and he does not laugh like certain people say on youtube.)

They probably made the cartoon look like 9 11 because it was season 9, episode 1

[edit on 30-8-2009 by conar]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Very nice points, here is a more detailed picture from another angle
media.popularmechanics.com...
(also notice the molten steel pouring out)

But this is like beating a dead horse. All the things that does not fit the official story are there, the numerous witnesses who heard explosions and the molten metal that nist denies

NIST says: no reason to take up explosions theories despite witnesses
NIST says: no molten metal was found depsite witnesses

These witnesses also proves that there were not 1000's in on the cover-up, since they said these things.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Hi Skadi,

There are phone calls that were recorded from people that were trapped in the buildings. Here's one...

www.youtube.com...

This is a phone call from CeeCee Lyles, a flight attendant who was on, 'the supposed' flight 93.

Listen carefully.

www.youtube.com...

I don't know what they did with you CeeCee but I will never forget you.

PEACE and LOVE...

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

Originally posted by chiron613
reply to post by Seventh

Trying to show that the US Government *could* have done something, isn't the same as showing that they did it.

But showing that others *could not have* done it, does leave the question hanging.

I think you'll find that the majority of people simply want another investigation, they are willing to withhold blame until a PROPER investigation is completed to show what actually happened, without defying the laws of physics, without ignoring evidence and without creating convenient imaginary terrorists.

The first rule of asserting responsibility in any criminal investigation is motive. Who would benefit from this?

If the evidence is true and this was not done by an outside terrorist force, who else could have gained from it?

1. The U.S. Govt. (see Project Northwoods)
2. Owners of the property (see insurance records and the report on the safety of those buildings)

Who else is there?

I subscribe to this rational and think the efforts of so many here defending the American way do also. You can solidly see the slippage of the detractors at an increasing rate. Every detail (taking names and connecting the dots) is the way to go. Turn every stone and every page in the history books.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Been having some horrible thoughts running around in my head, does anyone know exactly how many people or a good estimate that were above impacts in both towers, and where there any incidents of people using mobiles etc from the North Tower?.

Thanks in advance

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tippys Dad
A reply to the America haters - especially you, Seventh - although I don't know why I even bother. Even if everything you presented is true - which I doubt - it has nothing to do with why I love my country. Even if we do have an evil comglomerate calling all the shots at the highest levels of our government - which I doubt - it has nothing to do with main street America. It's my family and friends, my dog and my job, and all that stuff that makes me love where I live. I've been to England and it isn't a bad place either.

My point is, don't try to vilify an entire country - especially my country - because you think there are some bad people in it doing some bad things.

Please let me ask you---Do you have children? Are they draft age?
Will they soon be?
Do you know what a body bag is?
Did you ever help fill one?
Please rethink your attack on the seventh.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthquest
reply to post by Seventh

I believe the top-right thing is a radio communications room/box. I'd recommend looking at some different photos from before the crash to see if that is what it is.

I've studied the 9/11 photos and videos for hundreds of hours and while there are a lot of strange things going on there are also a lot of possible explanations that are quite reasonable.

Thats what we are here for. Let's see em. Can you point out specifics?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by conar
I have a compelling question here:

What if one from NIST, who obviously is sitting on a lot of evidence they cant release because of the NDA, leaked with some compelling evidence, and it came all over the main stream media...

Would there be civil uprising?

If you were from NIST, would you risk it?

[edit on 29-8-2009 by conar]

Not likely. The American people are not as dumb as the gl think.
This is a topic for another thread.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Architects and engineers for 9/11 truth have written to NIST asking for a meeting...
www.ae911truth.org...
NIST refuses.
A&E are forgetting NIST's hands are tied because of the Non Disclosure Agreement, so they cant talk even if they wanted to.

But who made them sign that NDA?

And why are they sitting on 7000 pictures and 7000 videos from the most world changing historic event in this millenium that affected the WHOLE WORLD?

Source: NIST
wtc.nist.gov...

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I covered alot of these issues in this most excellent thread a while back...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Here is an HD version of first hit:

If you go full screen on that, there is absolutely no question that those are boxes of some kind installed on the buildings.

As to the explosion above the impact point, the plane is already well into the building when that explosion occurs. If you watch the top left of the building, you can see smoke come out from there too. And that's the part that is weird to me.

I don't have too much of a problem understanding that at that short distance, a fireball could have traveled up an elevator shaft, blown out the elevator doors, and then blown out the windows, producing that very explosion we see and that you are talking about. But that smoke on the top left of the building must have come from more blown out windows as well, because it clearly exits the building. So either it must have blown out several elevator doors on that floor, and then blown out the facing windows, or yeah, there is something very strange going on- like additional explosives.

Originally posted by Seventh
I was watching this video earlier and 07:50 seconds into it at time of impact I noticed some very weird happenings.......

www.youtube.com...

I tried to capture them best I could....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/372bc7e2db30.jpg[/atsimg]

Not sure if they have been brought up before but worth a mention I guess.

EDIT: Changed link for film.

[edit on 28-8-2009 by Seventh]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Here are some other images that I got from a video a while back.

It shows clearly that there is clearly separate damage on the base of the building.

img79.imageshack.us...

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Pentothal

Good find Pento, that 4th image most definitely looks like smoke arising also

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Seventh

I looked at the video at 7/50 and caught the same image as you, it is not of the equipment at the edge of the building, whuch is undoubtably there, it is a moving mass...the plane itself. It quickly disappears as would be expected. As for the puff above the hit in frame four, it has to be an action-reaction to the impact, too much stuff in one place at one time and something had to come out under compression. Although I do think there is more to 911 that the planes alone, and why the towers fell, this is not part of that something.

Edit to add that Pentos implications of lower down damage in a singular spot like that would only complicate a progressive collapse as was seen.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by smurfy]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join