It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC1 Impact, weird stuff going on.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
It’s just the box that holds the thing that automatically cleans the windows; you can see them here in this picture (taken before 9/11) from a different angle on both buildings.

911.yweb.sk...

Simple explanation.

Mikey

[edit on 29/8/2009 by Mikey84]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by Seventh

Proved me right again - said would find some quick excuse to dismiss
the failure of the hat truss

You have any REAL evidence besides your incohert rant against the US !

Tighten up your tin foil - its going to be a bumpy ride....

And if you think anything quoted by NIST proves anything whatsoever, then you..

A). Did not read the history lesson.

B). As above.

Although you have managed to find and locate the key word for NIST... excuse, well done.

Homework - find and relay NIST`s detailed report on WTC7, you may want to borrow my tin foil for this one.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mikey84
It’s just the box that holds the thing that automatically cleans the windows; you can see them here in this picture (taken before 9/11) from a different angle on both buildings.

911.yweb.sk...

Simple explanation.

Mikey

[edit on 29/8/2009 by Mikey84]

Look again - centre of the dark area - last few storeys and the bubble like explosion, that was my main point, ignore the top right corner.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seventh

Look again - centre of the dark area - last few storeys and the bubble like explosion, that was my main point, ignore the top right corner.

Your pictures had arrows pointing to the thing in the corner (the automatic window cleaning machine), so just wanted to clear it up as you seemed confused.... why did you have arrows pointing to it?

As for the other little explosion/bit that bubbles out, I don’t know. I was just clearing up what the thing on the corner was.

Mikey

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mikey84

Originally posted by Seventh

Your pictures had arrows pointing to the thing in the corner (the automatic window cleaning machine), so just wanted to clear it up as you seemed confused.... why did you have arrows pointing to it?

As for the other little explosion/bit that bubbles out, I don’t know. I was just clearing up what the thing on the corner was.

Mikey

Those corner things have been cleared up, thanks I will adjust the original pictures later, however, the clear to see explosion is the key, watch the video also from the time I quoted, you will see it in full affect

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
That second exsplosion was caused by the first exsplosion directly afterwards.The first explosion proberly shot up a elevator shaft or stair well and blew out the windows three or four floors above the primary exsposion.Nothing strange there.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
A reply to the America haters - especially you, Seventh - although I don't know why I even bother. Even if everything you presented is true - which I doubt - it has nothing to do with why I love my country. Even if we do have an evil comglomerate calling all the shots at the highest levels of our government - which I doubt - it has nothing to do with main street America. It's my family and friends, my dog and my job, and all that stuff that makes me love where I live. I've been to England and it isn't a bad place either.

My point is, don't try to vilify an entire country - especially my country - because you think there are some bad people in it doing some bad things.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Tippys Dad

Nobody is vilifying main street America. Nobody here "hates America, this is just the conclusion you came up with. This is the typical response of people not willing or simply unable to look beyond the surface of things.

It's been nearly a decade and we still have people assuming that "9/11 investigators" hate America. It's quite the opposite actually... I could just as easily turn around and say you absolutely hate Americans, and deny them their well-being.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I can understand why there are people still among us that think 9-11 was NOT an inside job.....to think otherwise would turn your world upside down...."my government would never do something like that."

It took me a few years to finally see the truth...and it did turn my world upside down.

It is obvious to see that it was an inside job when you look at all the evidence....but alot of people won't even bring themselves to look at it.

I have also come to the conclusion that NO commercial planes were used in the attacks of 9-11. This may be controvesial for some to believe but I have done alot of research and I have concluded that that is the facts.

And I do believe that ALL of the facts about 9-11 and all the other government corruption that has transpired over the past few hundred years, WILL be brought to light...

That's what keeps me going...

PEACE and LOVE...

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Seventh

Silly, that is just air being compressed up, through open floors, past glass windows and out the roof of the building in anticipation of the air that is going to be compressed by the eventual collapse. Air is smart like that.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Regardless of what you may or may not believe regarding the
events of 9/11 one thing is for sure. The 9/11 commission report
is A) - A theory attempting to explain the events and B) - A theory
that claims there was a Conspiracy by 19 hijackers.

The 9/11 commission report is defacto a 'Conspiracy Theory'.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Hi everyone,

To Seventh,

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Not had time to read the thread, only seen the OP, but WOW. Unless I am wrong this is amazing evidence. Aren't these squibs due to air pressure as the building falls!?! Only this time air pressure is working in reverse lol.

Gonna read the thread and get back later in case I have mis-judged the evidence, after all, it could be a vending machine against a wall spontaneously exploding in sympathy with the tower.

Peace Out

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Seventh

That was an amazing video,glad you found it.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I can understand why there are people still among us that think 9-11 was NOT an inside job.....to think otherwise would turn your world upside down...."my government would never do something like that."

It took me a few years to finally see the truth...and it did turn my world upside down.

It is obvious to see that it was an inside job when you look at all the evidence....but alot of people won't even bring themselves to look at it.

Or, they have looked at the information and decided that the feeble amounts of "proof" by those claiming we murdered our own people doesn't prove a thing. It's condenscending to assume that people didn't look at any evidence, and blindly just guess that "we'd never do that."

Considering that even the truthers believe dozens of different scenarios, it's laughable to think anyone has the "real" version of events. For example, at the Pentagon, I've heard from people who ALL were VERY certain, that any one of many things happened. We have: Another plane painted like the passenger jet flew into it, it flew over it and flew away as both: a. a missile flew into the side, and b. an explosion was set off at that very moment, we have "there was no plane!," and other more fantastical theories. All these theories have supposedly been thoroughly examined... and they are all the REAL way things happened?

Obviously that's not possible. So, those who guess at what happened are doing just that: guessing. They don't really know.

"Omg molten metal means it HAS to be an inside job!" There was molten metal at the bottom of the building for the Oklahoma city bombing: it is certainly possible.

We have windows blowing out can ONLY be charges... although, experts have addressed this, explaining why it was compressed air forcing out windows (the air being so strong, those near the bottom getting out, where almost blown down the stairs.. said it was hurricane-like winds). It just goes on and on. Anything that looks suspicious clearly can only be a sinister attack or agenda, common sense or expert opinions don't count for anything, it seems.

"Some news agency reported the collapse AHEAD of time!" Right, because it makes more sense they were let in on the conspiracy, than simply a misreport by one of the many news people in a confusing situation. The MO is always: if you have a choice between a logical explanation and a sinister, evil conspiracy explanation, always choose the latter!

I've not seen anything resembling the proverbial smoking gun. I've heard plenty of reaching and wild guesswork. The mere fact that unprecedented actions would certainly yield unprecedented results is conveniently ignored.

And don't bother calling me a disinfo agent, I've had that already to. Seemingly, if you don't believe we murdered our own people, you are either a "sheeple" or a disinfo agent. Obviously people who try to think rationally, and use common-sense and logic don't exist.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I would like to know why NIST has signed a Non Disclosure Agreement and who made them sign it?

They used 7000 pictures and 7000 videos in their investigation, how many are public, and why are the rest secret?

Freedom Of Infformation act requests have been made to NIST... wtc.nist.gov...
When will they deliver the request?

Why do people in the media coverage on 9/11 talk about secondary explosions so much?
www.archive.org...

Why does the new National Geographic documentary on 911 say that there was no fire proofing and concrete covering on the steel collums?
They say the steel collums where unprotected...
channel.nationalgeographic.com...-Overview

But they had in fact concrete covering and asbestas fire proofing...
news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Seventh

LOL!!!! Well put, well put. You know if you want to be a passive American and think that a aluminum plane, carrying quick burning jet fuel, which is nothing more then kerosene, which burns extremely fast, brought down two STEEL REINFORCED structure at 110 stories a piece right into their own foot print is crazy. Bottom line. Wonderful response, LOL!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
To address a few things:

First of all, I do believe the 9/11 attack was carried out by Muslim hi-jackers with they help from people inside our own government (as well as other governments: i.e. Pakistan and Israel, though not affiliated) as it's been proven that government agencies had foreknowledge of the attacks and the information was ignored, much like the the plane hitting the Pentagon via Dick Cheney's "Stand Down" order.

But second of all, the explosions presented in the initial post are easily explained as secondary concussion releases. That's not to say that there wasn't other explosions that happened throughout the entire buildings (as relayed by eye witnesses) that SHOULD be investigated by a NON-BIASED commission that has proper access to ALL the evidence. The official 9/11 Commission was a complete and utter joke and anyone who buys the crap they're selling wears a lot bigger tin-foil hat that I do.

And lastly, no one who questions our government is anymore un-patriotic or loves America any less than those who do not. It's easy to label someone as an "American-hater" because they acknowledge the level of corruption the Military Industrial Complex has instilled in all levels of our government. Anyone who does not believe so is ignoring countless Americans who're far more intellectual than they. If you need a starting point of reference to these individuals, you can start with John F. Kennedy and Dwight D. Eisenhower. These two individuals alone spoke vast amounts of warnings concerning embedded groups that have a strangle-hold on our governing body. And I doubt you'll find two individuals that loved their country more than these two.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Ok so. Explain how:

1) trade center building 7 fell. No impact, and fire on a few floors brought down a 47 stories glass, steel reinforced structure.

2) Then explain why all the windows in the lobby of the Trade Center were all blown out according to the firefighters. 2" glass at the bottom floor that was blown out, literally blown out from an impact 500+ feet in the air.

3) Explain how all over the world steel buildings have burned for hours on end, yet never collapsed.

4) And explain how a group of cavemen that couldn't even fly a Cessna, a simple aircraft, reported by the instructors, and then hijack a jet liner with box cutters, fly it at over 460 nots, at 500 or so feet into a skyscraper.

Hmmm maybe I missed something

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ROBO6
1) trade center building 7 fell. No impact, and fire on a few floors brought down a 47 stories glass, steel reinforced structure.

According to NIST the fire made a steel collumn soft, so a single supporting collumn collapsed, causing a chain reaction, so the interior of the building collapsed all the way to the top making the pent house sink into the building, and then the whole builing come down in free fall....
Watch NIST animation of this event...
www.nist.gov...

The "interior collapse" making the pent house sink into the building makes no sense to me, the debris seems to fall through the underlying floors like they are not there

It's also strange we dont get to see all of the simulation, to see how he whole building comes down in free fall exactly

[edit on 29-8-2009 by conar]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by conar

That's their theory in a nutshell - you'd have to be nutty to take it seriously.
(No offence intended).

[edit on 29-8-2009 by EvilAxis]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join