It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 million sq. ft. UNDERGROUND FACILITY

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by rygi23

Hello, rygi23. There are things going on that you (we) do not know, make no mistake about it. Do your research on DUMBs. (Deep Underground Military Bases) I suggest you begin here:
www.whale.to...
Be aware of this, once learned, this knowledge cannot be simply forgotten. You entire life will change, for this is a Pandora's Box, and the more you open it, the weirder it gets.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by RyanLA123
I have heard of the Greenbriar bunker and Mount Weather. They are all very real sites an d I am not attacking or making fun of you in any way. Just something I read in a after reply to your post.
Greenbriar and Mount Weather are simple when compared to such sites as Cheyenne Mountain in Colorado, Iron Mountain in Pennsylvania or Mount Pony in VA. Some don't that projects of the past we now know to be fact, no matter the scale, were done many years ago with basic means and that today's boring and excavation technology available even 20 to 30 years ago far exceeds those capabilities. This fact in no way proves anything, but makes it less likely to ridecule a rare legit claim based solely on it's larger scale. When this thing's, whatever it is, construction starts I'll post pics if I can. I won't have a pointless "told ya so" attitude, just happy to help spread factual knowledge to those with a common interest. Which is only what I'm trying to do with this thread. Thumbs up back to ya.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by rygi23

Hello, rygi23. There are things going on that you (we) do not know, make no mistake about it. Do your research on DUMBs. (Deep Underground Military Bases) I suggest you begin here:
www.whale.to...
Be aware of this, once learned, this knowledge cannot be simply forgotten. You entire life will change, for this is a Pandora's Box, and the more you open it, the weirder it gets.
I've watched every Phil Schneider video available on line and frankly feel the same skepticism with him as I've been shown in this thread. He shows me solid character, proof of his credentials, vast knowledge on everything he speaks of, and a willingness to answer any question be it from believers or harsh skeptics. Unfortunately, what he says will always be hearsay as he's all alone in his claims to the best of my knowledge, and because of the extreme nature of them. I'd love to see a thread titled "Proof Phil Schneider Was Telling the Truth!" in the future but like many things only time will tell. Thx for chiming in ;o)

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Great! Once agian, I am not bashing your research in any way. I was making a remark to those who take your work and spin it with all kind of crazy claims of alien/human labs and portals from planet boodoodoo. I don't like it when people take a subject I take very seriously and pollute it and take someone like you and lead them off into BS directions. Just coming to your aid. Example -- Bob Lazar, John Lear and Dan Burisch etc etc. I don't like those people in the field of ufology.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by rygi23
Some don't that projects of the past we now know to be fact, no matter the scale, were done many years ago with basic means and that today's boring and excavation technology available even 20 to 30 years ago far exceeds those capabilities.

I thought you would find this interesting...

A decade ago I saw, in person, a demonstration of "Jet Grouting" used to place cement pilings under a building that had been constructed many years earlier and which had started to sink somewhat. It looked like a simple drilling rig but the machine was connected to a truck with a couple of tanks and very loud pumps.

The drill holes were about 6 feet apart and the guy running the rig said that this means the underground cement columns will be close enough to touch each other and form a "wall" around the entire perimeter of the building.

Ever since I saw that demonstration, I realized we have the technology to build underground bunkers in very soft soils without doing any excavation first. To do this, all you need to do is make an artificial underground "cave" out of cement. You build a cement wall about 10 feet high around the entire perimeter and then you build a cement "cap" over the entire thing.

Once that is done, you can "excavate" the soft soil using high pressure water and pumps which is the same equipment you used for the jet grouting in the first place. You would end up with a slurry that could easily be pumped into nearby rivers.

So keep an eye out for drilling rigs spending a lot of time at that site. Most drilling is done for very short periods (like a day or two) but for jet grouting the rigs will be working there for weeks.

Jon

[edit on 8.31.2009 by Voxel]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by RyanLA123
Great! Once agian, I am not bashing your research in any way. I was making a remark to those who take your work and spin it with all kind of crazy claims of alien/human labs and portals from planet boodoodoo. I don't like it when people take a subject I take very seriously and pollute it and take someone like you and lead them off into BS directions. Just coming to your aid. Example -- Bob Lazar, John Lear and Dan Burisch etc etc. I don't like those people in the field of ufology.
Agreed. Those with a genuine interest in the subject can help by not going so far with things as it only yields a result similar to organized disinformation. It just clogs up the pathways to knowing facts. I understand thier will always be reports with honest intentions that will eventually be explained, but as far as deliberate hoaxes and outlandish claims go I'd rather lose public interest gained from them in exchange for a simpler, yet more factual, knowledge base.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Voxel

Some don't that projects of the past we now know to be fact, no matter the scale, were done many years ago with basic means and that today's boring and excavation technology available even 20 to 30 years ago far exceeds those capabilities.

I thought you would find this interesting...

A decade ago I saw, in person, a demonstration of "Jet Grouting" used to place cement pilings under a building that had been constructed many years earlier and which had started to sink somewhat. It looked like a simple drilling rig but the machine was connected to a truck with a couple of tanks and very loud pumps.

The drill holes were about 6 feet apart and the guy running the rig said that this means the underground cement columns will be close enough to touch each other and form a "wall" around the entire perimeter of the building.

Ever since I saw that demonstration, I realized we have the technology to build underground bunkers in very soft soils without doing any excavation first. To do this, all you need to do is make an artificial underground "cave" out of cement. You build a cement wall about 10 feet high around the entire perimeter and then you build a cement "cap" over the entire thing.

Once that is done, you can "excavate" the soft soil using high pressure water and pumps which is the same equipment you used for the jet grouting in the first place. You would end up with a slurry that could easily be pumped into nearby rivers.

So keep an eye out for drilling rigs spending a lot of time at that site. Most drilling is done for very short periods (like a day or two) but for jet grouting the rigs will be working there for weeks.

Jon

[edit on 8.31.2009 by Voxel]
Thx a bunch Jon. I'm familiar with this method. It's one more reason to conclude that these days darn near anything we can think of can be done, much already has. Great info.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by rygi23

The jet grout scheme means this 1 million square foot facility would be a collection of many small rooms. Just because you can support the perimeter doesn't mean the center will not collapse. There there is still the issue of not owning/controlling the land above the facility.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by gariac
reply to post by rygi23

The jet grout scheme means this 1 million square foot facility would be a collection of many small rooms. Just because you can support the perimeter doesn't mean the center will not collapse. There there is still the issue of not owning/controlling the land above the facility.

Per my initial post, the construction plans called for separate corridores extending from the initial entry area. He was just kindly offering an example of what's available these days and I'm sure the latest and most efficient means will be used. As for ownership of the land, being that construction is not that far away (between 5 and 7 mos.) that was already resolved. If local and state governments can seize land I'm sure any branch of the federal government just had to say the word.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by rygi23

You might want to research eminent domain. Maybe the 5th amendment while you are at it.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   

reply to post by rygi23

You might want to research eminent domain. Maybe the 5th amendment while you are at it.

No intentions here of going back and forth over a computer. Rule of law and constitutional amendments are subverted every day so spare us. If you suspect I'm wasting my time telling BS stories then don't pay attention to this thread. I respect your skepticism. Though I'm simply trying to inform others of something that's been brought to my attention, I will accept responsibility if my information, and that of many others in the D.C. area, turns out to be a falicy.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   

reply to post by rygi23

No intentions here of going back and forth over a computer.

If you have no intentions of discussing your alleged discovery, may I suggest a press release rather than a forum to disseminate your message, a la Dan Burisch style. If you start a thread on a forum, expect it to be analyzed.

Property stolen via eminent domain generally doesn't happen without a fight, make that a very public fight. Further, you would take the land before starting the construction. It would be a real bummer to invest half a billion dollars, but not win your eminent domain lawsuit.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

reply to post by rygi23

No intentions here of going back and forth over a computer.

If you have no intentions of discussing your alleged discovery, may I suggest a press release rather than a forum to disseminate your message, a la Dan Burisch style. If you start a thread on a forum, expect it to be analyzed.

Property stolen via eminent domain generally doesn't happen without a fight, make that a very public fight. Further, you would take the land before starting the construction. It would be a real bummer to invest half a billion dollars, but not win your eminent domain lawsuit.

It's all good here man. I'm no law pro, or anything pro for that matter, but I do know that in the rescent past (I'd say no more than 5 or 6 yrs ago) there was a law passed giving the federal gov't permission to simply take land with no compensation for purposes it deemed necessary. It seems passing laws overiding previous laws, some being the very backbone of our foundation, has been popular as of late. The information given is what I/we have to go on for the moment until the construction starts. I have no interest in researching who owned/owns land, eminent domain or amendments. I've stated all I know on this subject, and it's the only thing I've ever claimed to know about on any kind of a personal level. I'm no conspiracy buff or serious watchdog or anything, this just landed in my lap I guess. You have every right to analyze it all you want with whatever time you feel like spending on it. Really, I'd love to have the answers to all of your questions but I know I don't. I sincerely stated in my initial post that questions and comments were welcome, but I'm not going to lie and try to sound like I'm the one on the inside when I'm not.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
UPDATE: had another talk with my source...the name of the company building this facility is "Clark Construction". More details concerning design, specs, and location soon.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
So much for eminent domain......the damn gov't already owned the land. LOL. I didn't realize that was St. Elizabeths Hospital I was looking at. It's safe to assume the underground facility in this post will be under this. I'll update with anything of interest or to the contrary. Still very preliminary info. so far though.

www.nbcwashington.com...

[edit on 21-9-2009 by rygi23]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by rygi23

Welcome to ATS, rygi23. Interesting first post/thread. Ignore the naysayers. You've been forthright and willing to admit you don't have all the information. If others strongly feel the need to "debunk" or discredit you perhaps they can do the research and present something other than bad manners.

Thanks for keeping us updated and I hope you enjoy your time here.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Well, it's official...the underground facility totalling 1.1 million sq. ft. consisting of elevator shafts, a bunker, and multiple exit corridores is an emergency bunker that will be nine stories underneath the new Homeland Security Headquarters. The buildings that were to be demolished are all part of the St. Elizabeths Psychiatric Hospital, federally owned land for over a hundred years.

Something just hit me. What we used to find out about after decades of hearsay and naysay, now we find out about it before the thing's even built. Kinda funny. I'll be happy to answer any further relevant questions if I'm privy to the info.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitewave
reply to post by rygi23

Welcome to ATS, rygi23. Interesting first post/thread. Ignore the naysayers. You've been forthright and willing to admit you don't have all the information. If others strongly feel the need to "debunk" or discredit you perhaps they can do the research and present something other than bad manners.

Thanks for keeping us updated and I hope you enjoy your time here.
Bad manners are to be expected on the net unfortunately, and I was expecting it from atleast one person because of the abundance of nonsence our cause attracts. Not very often a report like mine can be verified so I completely respect the naysayers for they don't know me from Adam. Hopefully I've earned their respect and all of us can keep on marching toward finding things out. Thx again for the welcome and I'm glad to be here.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
NORAD in Colorado Springs probably has close to a million square feet, and that thing was built on springs within a mountain like, what...35 years ago? So it can be done.

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by rygi23

hi, thanks for the info...hm..a 2012 evacuation site? maybe? i don't know..but it sounds big, to contain alot of people...and doable to...underground bases do exist, so why not have one this big (officialy). Im shure there are several even bigger or deeper we don't know about and serve other purposes we shouldn't know about (like Dulce). Anyways, was this in the news or something?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join