It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

was lissioning to news. school vaccines.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

hmm yea sounds like html scripts that auto loop in a circle. i dont know try finding something that stops pages from switching automatically.

[edit on 18-8-2009 by cronotrigger30]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut
I just finished editing my first post with three separate links to my city's flu policy regarding schools and epidemic awareness. Guess what? It disappeared. This is the last link copied to my clipboard. www.columbuspandemicflu.com...

I think there's a conspiracy here...

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok

Originally posted by Hazelnut
I just finished editing my first post with three separate links to my city's flu policy regarding schools and epidemic awareness. Guess what? It disappeared. This is the last link copied to my clipboard. www.columbuspandemicflu.com...

I think there's a conspiracy here...

You are psychic! That is exactly what I thought. I've been posting in threads for a couple of hours now, none of them disappeared until .... Now. Hmmmmmm?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

lol coincidence i guess :/ blah ive only got 3 hours of sleep and im jacked up on energy drinks oh im so not looking forward to the caffine crash O.O

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
No offense intended: You may wish to correct your title to read: "Listening to the News on School Vaccines."

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by andrewh7

oh sorry. i uh dont kno how lol.

<< 1   >>

join