It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

was lissioning to news. school vaccines.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
school swine flu vaccines where talked about being mandatory or the children wont be wont be allowed to go to school it was like 3 am and on fox and cnn 2 different channels same exact story. and that the children teens same thing. would be recieveing 7 different forms of the swine flu vaccine.

people for the future of your kids do not let them take this.

and they also said that the parents will be held responsible if there kids cant attend school

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I am flagging this only to keep it going. I have been saying for months now that TPTB will not let kids goto school, or employee's goto work without this "vaccine". Loss of your complete life's worth if you refuse. Then you might be quarantined.

Mark my words today. I hope I'm wrong.

[edit on 18-8-2009 by havok]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
yea your probibly right. but im more worried about my niece. ill be damned if i let them give that to her. her Rwar.!.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by cronotrigger30

From the Columbus Public School Board
Policy

Check the last one, Wellness.

C. With regard to other school-based activities the District shall:
1. Support the health of all students through the performance of State of Ohio mandated health screenings, communicable disease management, and immunization control;

[edit on 18-8-2009 by Hazelnut]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Cronotrigger30, don't be offended but, try to get a source instead of "I heard".
This way we can all look at the origin of the story, and make assumptions afterwards.
It might be hard to keep this going soley based on what you heard. I hope not because I believe this is going to be the biggest scoop on this site once it starts hitting home.

Just my humble opinion.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
so if im reading that right they will do it :/

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

i dont really kno how im supposed to give a source i was in a cabin. on vacation. and i didnt have my camera with me. u guys dont have to beleave me but i wouldnt lie about # like this. cause if i was id deserved to be banned. from ats. permenatly

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Don't let your children be given any vaccines, if enough parents keep

their kids home, the schools will either have to close or " let your child

attend without the vaccine" just say NO, we have had enough of the

TPTB agenda, we need to stand up for ourselves and are childrens

health and safety!!! IMO

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by cronotrigger30
reply to post by havok

i dont really kno how im supposed to give a source i was in a cabin. on vacation. and i didnt have my camera with me. u guys dont have to beleave me but i wouldnt lie about # like this. cause if i was id deserved to be banned. from ats. permenatly

Easy chronotrigger30, I believe you.
Its the others that worry me. There are alot of skeptics here.
The only thing you could've done was try to find the transcript from the broadcast and post it. Thats all. I support your cause!

No big deal.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I'm a Chronotrigger fan too, but unfortunately it's also spelled wrong like many words in your posts.

If your using Internet Explorer, I recommend downloading Firefox. It's a small download and has an automatic spell checker.

That's quite a problem if this story turns out to be true, has anyone been able to find a source?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
-_- hope i can my internet is about 2kbs a second... lol...i dont pay for mine...

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I figured it would only be a matter of time before the mass media begins the first wave of getting the public behind the pharmaceuticals.

Thanks for the heads up.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles

i didnt use the h i just use crono instead of chrono because i think crono sounds better its my handle for everythin and yea i kno my grammer is terrible. i type without lookin lmaooo. sorry.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I just finished editing my first post with three separate links to my city's flu policy regarding schools and epidemic awareness. Guess what? It disappeared. This is the last link copied to my clipboard. www.columbuspandemicflu.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Not to worry most of us use spell check anyway, if you need help learning how to get it up on your comp for easy access, u2u me ok? been there, no problem.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

um maybe it was just a server error or something i kno those. my connections drops ever 30 seconds :p

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

thanks ill just get a auto spellcheck program. if it ever downloads : P 2 kbs. for firefox is about 29 hours. hehe -_-

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

I am very interested Hazel what did it say? I checked the links you provided btw, ty.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

It was the weirdest thing! I started out with the .pdf for the school board's policy, then tried to find the link to the state's influenza policy (which I'd have to search for again) and ended up with the WHO site. Each one referenced the other and none explicity explained the policy! It was like a giant circle-jerk.

<<   2 >>

join