It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will happen when the truth comes out?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Reply to Taxi-driver:

you asked ''am I a "Disinfo Agent" on this site'', well I don't know if you are... Are you ?

It is not for me to decide who they are, that would be performed in a thorough investigation and as I stated anyone who knowingly helps murderers is an accomplice and should be treated as such.
I hope they fry....

Others are easily deceived people who, for a variety of reasons, can never believe that their government would ever do anything to harm them. Oh no, that is just inconceivable...

Well how about the very first attack on the WTC.

''The first attack on the WTC buildings that killed 8 people was also an inside job.
An FBI informer named Emad Salem provided explosives to people that were being targeted in a terrorism sting operation by the government. Every step of the way this FBI informer was checking in with the FBI and reminding them that the people being framed actually had REAL EXPLOSIVES. At every step the FBI told the informer to go along with the operation. It was carried out and people died. ''

Keep your head in the sand and everything will be OK.....

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
reply to post by jprophet420

Show you evidence within the first five minutes......

No matter how many witnesses we list that will state they watched the jet slam into the building and saw the pieces of wreckage fall all around them...you will deny it.

Well bring them on. I want to see these witnesses of yours who will state publicly that they watched the jet slam into the building and saw the pieces of wreckage fall all around them.

No pieces of wreckage here
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b3b989d8a6a5.jpg[/atsimg]

Where are your witnesses Swampfox? No, alleged accounts from the prostitute Mainstream News Media are not worth a hill of beans. Those would be hearsay accounts and are worthless as evidence.

Nor here
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/37a501deb6c5.jpg[/atsimg]

Get on down there to Arlington County and dig these witnesses up, if you can Swampfox. How come in almost 8 long years, you haven't even found one witness Swampfox?

Videotaped interviews would be OK Swampfox, as long as we can clearly see their faces and if they are lying. Here are good examples of videotaped interviews of 9-11 eyewitnesses where a person can clearly see their facial expressions. These are believable witnesses and a good example for you to follow.

Good luck Swampfox.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6f690ef81024.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
You're 8 years too late. The truth is still the same as it was at the beginning.

The fact that 9/11 conspiracy buffs don't like the truth is irrelevant.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by jthomas]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

You're 8 years too late. The truth is still the same as it was at the beginning.

The fact that 9/11 conspiracy buffs don't like the truth is irrelevant.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by jthomas]

No, I have to disagree with you on your statement. In fact, we know now that OBL didn’t do 911. We know there was no weapon of mass destruction that we went to war over. We know Barbra Olsen phone call was a lie. We know now that the WTC just didn’t fall down from firer. We know now that the FBI has been lying to the American people about all the events that happened on 911. No plane parts, then no planes you debunkers can’t have it both ways. We know the NIST report is phony it doesn’t stand up to real science. We know there were no war games going on in NYC on 911.
We know the 911-commission report was a white wash and the 911 commissionaires admitted they didn’t tell us the truth. In fact they admitted that the story that they where told was not the same story that they wrote about in the commission report. In fact, they felt there should have been criminal proceedings against certain pentagon officials that the 911 commissionaires contacted the justice department for a criminal investigation.

So no, the OS is not the same and in eight years a lot has come out proven the OS is mostly a lie. There is no evidence to even prove the OS is true! As long as people continue to ask questions, investigate, and research the events of 911 more and more of the truth will continue to come out as it has been.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mumblyjoe
Reply to Taxi-driver:

you asked ''am I a "Disinfo Agent" on this site'', well I don't know if you are... Are you ?

It is not for me to decide who they are, that would be performed in a thorough investigation and as I stated anyone who knowingly helps murderers is an accomplice and should be treated as such.

I feel the same way... except I see 9/11 truthers, such as yourself, protecting Muslim Extremists. By diminishing and downplaying the role of very real terrorists, and misplacing the blame on nebulous domestic "boogiemen."

In doing so you are knowingly helping murderers. Keeping us misdirected and unprepared for a very real threat that has been actively attacking the Western world for decades.

Others are easily deceived people who, for a variety of reasons, can never believe that their intatube propagandist would do anything to hoax and fleece them...

Well how about the very first attack on the WTC.

''The first attack on the WTC buildings that killed 8 people was also an inside job.
An FBI informer named Emad Salem provided explosives to people that were being targeted in a terrorism sting operation by the government. Every step of the way this FBI informer was checking in with the FBI and reminding them that the people being framed actually had REAL EXPLOSIVES. At every step the FBI told the informer to go along with the operation. It was carried out and people died. "

Post that source, your facts are ....ahem..a bit skewed.

Six people died... Salem was a schetchy Informer, and WASN'T in contact with the FBI "every step of the way"

Salem didn't provide any explosives. ect.ect.

Sorry, Mumbly...you have been duped and shamed by propagandists.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by Taxi-Driver]

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Back to the roots of topic...

Well. What will happen? THAT depends on the way the TRUTH is displayed before the public.

It would be a grand spectacle... to laugh at liars and let tears fall from the bittersweet glare of truth.

FIAT JUSTITIA RUAT CAELUM

May justice prevail as the heavens fall.
May justice fall like the rain.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~ATS~

It would be a grand spectacle... to laugh at liars and let tears fall from the bittersweet glare of truth.

Yep...been doing it for YEARS now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join