It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will happen when the truth comes out?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Then I stopped reading the books and actually started looking at evidence. How they were sitting in the limo, how the angle of the shots wasnt quite as drastic as some authors had led me to believe in their books. All that culminated in seeing a full scale reenactment of that day and watching one gunman, fire all the shots necessary...and even seeing one bullet (the so-called "magic" bullet) damn near replicate the bullet from Nov 22, 1963 (through JFK, Connally and end up causing a wound to Connally's leg as well)

To be honest, flight 77 is the smoking gun. I was on the same level, and did exactly that. I went and looked at all the evidence of the pentagon crash from the time the explosion happened until about 5 minutes afterwards.

There is no evidence in that time frame that suggests a boeing 757 hit the pentagon. NONE.

I honestly believe anyone who does not agree with that is in denial.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

So, the presence of aluminum bearing the colors of American Airlines, pieces of jet engines easily identifiable as coming from the same type engine installed on that particular aircraft, the dozens of other pieces of airliner on the lawn, the people who watched it happen, and finally the recovery of what was left of the passengers known to have boarded the aircraft that day from the crash site....adds up to no evidence in your eyes? Interesting

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Guys, please let's stay on topic. This thread is about the consequences of the truth coming out. There are plenty of other threads here where you can argue the toss about what did or didn't happen during each individual event.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

But yet you believe the official story, yet you have seen nothing but what all the major news outlets have told you.

Thats funny

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
The truth IS out, Mark.

It's just that the terrorist apologists don't like that no one except the mentally ill takes their version of events seriously.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I think that the leaders of the world already know the truth about 911.
They dont have the UN and world wide thinking tanks for nothing.

You dont get nations to go to war without a cause and the cause has to be just. We might be willingly to go to war based on a true cause. But we will also go to war based on a lie. If 911 was a true cause there would be no debate.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Mark_Amy

It has been 8 years. The self proclaimed "truthers" need to start providing some hard evidence. Might help, wouldn't you agree.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by QweeQwa

QweeQwa, you're back! We missed you!

This thread is about the consequences of the truth coming out. Please try and stay on topic. I know that's not easy for your sort

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Mark_Amy

Thank you for your welcome.

But if I am off topic that also means that you were off topic before me. After all, I only responded to your question. So that can only suggest that your question was off topic.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

So, the presence of aluminum bearing the colors of American Airlines, pieces of jet engines easily identifiable as coming from the same type engine installed on that particular aircraft, the dozens of other pieces of airliner on the lawn, the people who watched it happen, and finally the recovery of what was left of the passengers known to have boarded the aircraft that day from the crash site....adds up to no evidence in your eyes? Interesting

none of that happened in the first 5 minutes of the crash.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
It's ridiculous that 9/11 Deniers like jprophet are still claiming that AA77 did NOT hit the Pentagon.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas
It's ridiculous that 9/11 Deniers like jprophet are still claiming that AA77 did NOT hit the Pentagon.

Show me any evidence of a plane in the first 5 minutes of the crash.

It would be there if there was a plane crash.

I am directly asking you to post evidence. If you cannot, it shows that you do not understand your own words that I have quoted above, or that you cannot support them, or you are too lazy. Any of those scenarios will prove failure on your part.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Show you evidence within the first five minutes......

Add this guy to the list of people who will never accept the truth because no one took them by the hand and showed them around the crash site that morning. You demand something that no one will ever be able to satisfy. No matter how many witnesses we list that will state they watched the jet slam into the building and saw the pieces of wreckage fall all around them...you will deny it. No matter how many photos we post... you will deny it. Even if we did post photos with date/time stamps to fit your ridiculous request... you would automatically state that they were forgeries.

But go ahead, stick to your ridiculous idea that none of the witnesses noticed your boogeymen running around dropping pieces of wreckage off.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mumblyjoe
Yes I agree,

I think that the truth will come out about 911 and I hope that every one of the guilty murderers and conspirators (including those in the media and the disinfo agents on this site) are fried in the electric chair.

I would like a front-row seat to watch them fry....

Just curious...am I a "Disinfo Agent" on this site, MumblyJoe?

Are you suggesting I get executed , for pointing out obvious omittions, inconsitancies, and rhetorical trickery in the truther's stores?

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mumblyjoe
To pccat:

Yes,
anyone who is a specific disinfo agent for the murderers who did 911 is a conspirator and as such they should fry as well. If you are not a disinfo agent but merely delusional and easily confused and unable to recognise the-bleedin-obvious, then you don't have a problem.

You got a problem with that ...?

Erm, stay away from Holocaust Museums....mmmkay, Mumbly.

Better yet, just stay away from everything.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Hey, Mark-Amy

I have an "Imagine if"

Imagine if..... It is discovered that the 9/11 truth framers were actually a network of neo-nazi anti-semites, and their like minded radical muslim counterparts.

They decided to create an anti USA sentiment for recuitment purposes, and to further fragment American society. A post attack initiative-- working on the minds of lesser educated Americans that haven't yet developed the skills to dicern slick rhetoric, and questionable sources.

Certain savvy Americans, being capitalistic, seize the opportunity to make a buck promoting this agenda without scruples. Utilizing a new media outlet (the intrawebs) the product was guerilla marketed as an edgie alternative that a wide viewership randomly "found" ( making them feel special-- a part of a big secret) This in turn lead to their need to "spread tha word" virally. (the whole while being unwittingly urged to do so)

As for the promotors, money from speaking engagements, radio ratings, book, and dvd sales fuel the fire for enterprize, niche noteriety keeps it going for as long as the gravytrain is rolling down the track.

I dunno, thats what I think happened.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by Taxi-Driver]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Add this guy to the list of people who will never accept the truth because no one took them by the hand and showed them around the crash site that morning.

Saw it live, watched it on replay, replay is available in this forum. The journalists took me by the hand and showed me around. The story that they told on september 11th 2001 is not the same story they are telling now. We were never presented with a truth to accept.

Also, the lack of evidence you present is once again noted.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by jprophet420]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by mumblyjoe

I would like a front-row seat to watch them fry....

You can count me in, I would enjoy watching myself. I would want to pull the switch! We are still prosecuting the culprits who carried out Hitler’s orders and their disinfo agents who went out of their way to mislead the German people and the world so, the people in power could murder and loot the wealth from the innocent people. Really, not much different from 911, except six million Jews weren’t murdered, only three thousand innocent people in NYC. Billions lost in businesses, and more billions just handed to the culprits on Wall Street without any oversight, just to pay their CEO their millions of dollars of bonus for running their companies into the ground and then they send the whole corporations on extravagant business trips on your tax dollar’s. Yeah! They really needed your bailout money; they did nothing but spit right back in our faces and just as well flipped us off, for even questioning what they did with our money!

Do not think for a minute, that this government does not pay people to carry out their messages of disinfo. Parts of our government use’s all kinds of methods, they use the media and radio outlets to their own disinfo web sites to paying thousands of people to do nothing but sit on the internet all over the world railroading as much truth as possible. Not only our own government and military but huge corporations do it as well.

I think people forget that we are the riches nation on planet earth and parts of our government have an evil agenda to carry out for something bigger yet to come. We know it is all about the money it always has been, but the problem is, too many people in power got too greedy and now they are bankrupting this country. Now don’t get me wrong I know NOT everyone in our government is dirty and I don’t believe everyone is, but I do believe that it has gotten out of control and the good government officials cannot do anything about it anymore they risk losing their careers and these very people have family to feed as well. I believe when all the truth comes out people are going to want more than a new investigation they will want peoples neck in a noose for treason against this country. We trusted these people to run our great country we voted these very people in office, we didn’t know they were going to become criminals and if we do not hold these criminals accountable for their actions, then it sends a strong message to the next administrations who plans and pull off another false flag operation, that it is ok because no one can stop us and no one will dare question us.

here is some suggested reading and news to remind you how your taxdollars are spent by FBI agents.

CRIMES COMMITTED BY THE F.B.I.

SUGGESTED READING LIST

www.forums.signonsandiego.com...

[edit on 2-8-2009 by impressme]

[edit on 2-8-2009 by impressme]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taxi-Driver
Hey, Mark-Amy

I have an "Imagine if"

Imagine if..... It is discovered that the 9/11 truth framers were actually a network of neo-nazi anti-semites, and their like minded radical muslim counterparts.

They decided to create an anti USA sentiment for recuitment purposes, and to further fragment American society.........

Hey Mr Taxi Driver,

In your hypothetical scenario, I would have nothing to do with them.

One thing though. Do you think all the truthers here at ATS are anti-America or want to "further fragment American society" or was that just an example in your scenario?

I'm British and I love America and American people. I just want a new investigation to be carried out because I think there are questions that need to be answered and I think the families of victims, survivors and the general public deserve that.

At the end of the day, I really hope and pray that you, and others here who are happy with the 9/11 Commission Report, are right and that the rest of us are all crazy for thinking there's some kind of conspiracy because I don't want 9/11 to have been an inside job.

Mark

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420

Originally posted by jthomas

Show me any evidence of a plane in the first 5 minutes of the crash.

It would be there if there was a plane crash.

I have to keep reminding you that the burden of proof is entirely on your shoulder, jprophet. It's silly that you keep evading your responsibility.

Now get busy refuting ALL of the evidence that AA77 hit the Pentagon. ALL of it.

Start with the independent, disconnected eyewitnesses to the crash itself. Refute them.

Then show us the interviews you obviously would have done with the over 1,000 people who had direct access to the wreckage once the fires died down enough for access by human beings to the interior of the Pentagon. This includes:

- The firemen and rescue people
- The construction people who went inside to shore up the structure so recovery operations could take place to retrieve bodies and wreckage.
- Those people who removed the wreckage from the Pentagon to the Pentagon lawn
- Those people who openly sorted through the wreckage under an open tent on the Pentagon in the days and weeks after 9/11.
- Provide evidence that any wreckage was "planted" either before or during the 5 minutes of the crash.
- Provide evidence that the wreckage on the lawn was planted and did not belong to AA77.

Remember, every 9/11 Denier since I first asked Craig Ranke three years ago has refused to answer those questions OR interview those people. Every single 9/11 Denier like you has evaded their responsibility to demonstrate any due diligence in supporting their claims.

Now, it's your turn, jprophet420. Get busy.

Here is a partial list of those I expect you to have interviewed and present their statements here. Don't chicken out and evade your responsibility to support your claims.

Emergency Response, Rescue Operations, Firefighting, Secondary Explosions

Conspiracists are afraid to have their fantasies destroyed, so they scrupulously avoid contacting the hundreds of Pentagon 9/11 first responders and the over 8,000 people who worked on rescue, recovery, evidence collection, building stabilization, and security in the days after 9/11. These are just some of the organizations whose members worked on the scene:

Alexandria VA Fire & Rescue, American Airlines, American Red Cross, Arlington County Emergency Medical Services, Arlington County Fire Department, Arlington County Sheriff's Department, Arlington VA Police Department, Armed Forces Institute of Pathology, Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms, DiLorenzo TRICARE Health Clinic staff, DeWitt Army Community Hospital staff, District of Columbia Fire & Rescue, DOD Honor Guard, Environmental Protection Agency Hazmat Teams, Fairfax County Fire & Rescue, FBI Evidence Recovery Teams, FBI Hazmat Teams, Federal Aviation Administration, Federal Disaster Medical Assistance Teams, FEMA 68-Person Urban Search and Rescue Teams Maryland Task Force 1, New Mexico Task Force 1, Tennessee Task Force 1, Virginia Task Force 1, Virginia Task Force 2, FEMA Emergency Response Team, Fort Myer Fire Department, Four U.S. Army Chaplains, Metropolitan Airport Authority Fire Unit, Military District of Washington Engineers Search & Rescue Team, Montgomery County Fire & Rescue, U.S. National Guard units, National Naval Medical Center CCRF, National Transportation Safety Board, Pentagon Defense Protective Service, Pentagon Helicopter Crash Response Team, Pentagon Medical Staff, Rader Army Health Clinic Staff, SACE Structural Safety Engineers and Debris Planning and Response Teams, Salvation Army Disaster Services, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, US Army Reserves of Virginia Beach Fairfax County and Montgomery County, Virginia Beach Fire Department, Virginia Department of Emergency Management, Virginia State Police.

wtc7lies.googlepages.com...

We tired of you 9/11 Deniers trying to shift the burden of proof to others. Its your responsibility to deal with ALL of the evidence to support your claims.

Get to work, jprophet420.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join