It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strong radio signal at 1420 MHZR eminating from a location off of the planet!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Sorry to impose.

Does this mean contact or just an anomoly?

Deep

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 02:54 AM
link   

[edit on 20-10-2004 by antipigopolist]

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Hi all!

A very interesting follow up and discussion about this anomalous signal, especially the email exchange from SETI Institute - good work parrhesia and SO!!

It will be extremely interesting to see if there are any further developments to this in the future.

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I would have to agree with the poster above in saying there is localized interference in the audio clip.

After an 8 hour session, i was able to create two seperate tracks. One was gibberish, and the other sounded like an eletric fan.

There is nothing special about this IMO.

But unless you look for it, you will never find it. All in all a good experience.

EDIT: But maybe an audio representation isn't suffecient. If any body wants what I have and play with it some more, let me know.

[Edited on 14-5-2004 by crisko]

posted on May, 14 2004 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I have not read through the last pages so I'm not sure if this has been posted before.

The signal is probably coming from the galaxy M87.
You can hear it because there is a super massive black hole at the centre of it.When a jet plows into the surrounding gas, a buoyant, magnetized bubble of high-energy particles is created, and an intense sound wave rushes ahead of the expanding bubble.
Here is an X-ray image of it:

[Edited on 14/5/04 by Sterling46]

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   
No one has made any connection to this signal and the 11 UFO's filmed by Mexico's military.

Wake up and smell the coffee please!!!

There are more disinfo people showing up on this message board now then ever.

They have very few points yet seem to have all the answers.

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I didn't think this thread would end up being so popular.

www.bvalphaserver.com...

Also, I didn't mean to imply "everyone" with a few points was a disinfo agent. I have noticed when controversial information is posted they do show up.

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   

A5H

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Has anything 'official' been said publicly about this yet?
I can't find any other info about it anywhere else than here.....

Ash

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Still no more news? Anything back from the Mexican Air Force? Any official announcements?

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I'm writing this in hopes that an update be provided to the public of developments in research or information of this topic. Thank you.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Hi all!!

Has there been any developments on this story please?

I've discovered nothing from my searches but feel it needs airing and updating, just in case anyone has discovered any more clues/ details/ facts about the radio signal.

Thanx!!

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by minimi
Still no more news? Anything back from the Mexican Air Force? Any official announcements?

Actually, here in Japan, there will be a special tomorrow night on the UFOs in Mexico. I will let you know if it tells anything other than what we know....

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Hopefully it will. Thank You for helping out! Will look for that info on Saturday.

[Edited on 27-5-2004 by evilroadrage]

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I sent the file to a music producer friend of mine. He ran it through a few tests im waiting for the screen shots. He said that there are 2 signals. One what he said Bass line. an alternating pattern and the second he called rides that overlap the bass line. He aslo said the bass like the blips are not random and have a basic pattern but in a very low scale. Then he asked me where I got this from and told him that it was from "space" and he fliped he couldnt believe it. I wonder how this will develop

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kriskaos
I sent the file to a music producer friend of mine. He ran it through a few tests im waiting for the screen shots. He said that there are 2 signals. One what he said Bass line. an alternating pattern and the second he called rides that overlap the bass line. He aslo said the bass like the blips are not random and have a basic pattern but in a very low scale. Then he asked me where I got this from and told him that it was from "space" and he fliped he couldnt believe it. I wonder how this will develop

wow thanks for the headsup

but then couldnt it be from here? owell thats the questen we may never know for sure

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
ok ive been listing to it for about a good part of the hour. I have it at about 5872sec and if you listen closely to it there are blips and the buzzing sound. and they are in scales o 1/4 and 1/16 at times. Also there is a break in the patter where there is silence and then it goes nuts.then it goes back to 1/8 and then reves up. I need a faster machine to slow it down even more. Also the qaulity sounds a bit analoge to me.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   
ok if anyone has a radio that goes up to 1400 range here is the info on perseus

www.astro.wisc.edu...

it show the basic position in the sky and all that good stuff.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join