It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anna Nicole Smith: The Case Reviewed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Hem.........The respiratory depressant effects of benzos and opiates combined with a bacteria could have a synergetic effect that would cause an overdose or intensification of bacterial symptoms that otherwise would not be lethal.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Now I will ask you this. Anna Nicole was not taking all these pills before hand. She was taking a lot, but not all the ones that did her in. The ones that did her in were prescribed by the doctors and Howard told them what she needed. So I will ask you this. Is it possible that Howard told the doctors to prescribe medicine that would be powerful and eventually wear her down and kill her? After all he knew about her illnesses and everything an dthat would explain the doctors attitudes and Howards behavior.

[edit on Jun 17th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

How rude of me. I forgot to thank a very good friend of mine. Much Thanks Bombeni, the kind words mean a lot. And thanks for stating your case in an awesome way. That is almost certainly possible!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Well if they were not in the tox screen then I doubt it. Although if she was prescribed that many drugs she would have been taking at least half of them on a daily bases, as all of them are to be taken at least qd (once daily), the methadone would likely be taken (depending on the milligram, I am assuming a low-moderate dose of 10mg) tid (three times daily), with the benzos (clonazepam, norazepam, etc) being taken at least bid (twice daily) and the sedative/hypnotics (chloral hydrate) being taken qhs (at bedtime).

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I am glad his little scam to get Anna's money blew up in his and his pals faces.There is justice in the world after all!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

Indeed, Karma is a beautiful yet deadly assassin that works in wonderful ways..lol

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Interesting, now we will probably never know exactley what happened because the autopsy report was fixed and the toxiciology report redone. Perhaps one day we will have the technology to do so..

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Hey Krog, I was able to talk to one of my friends in hollywood and he stated that one of the doctors who read the autopsy report stated that there was something odd or unusual with Anna Heart. Is there any medicine that could cause an abnormality with the heart?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   

What was abnormal with her heart?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

He didn't say specifically, he just said that it didn't look right and that he felt something was wrong with it. I wish I could have more knowledge of what he said. But thats all the message I recieved. I personally, do not think it was anything to do with the heart, but lets just speculate. What if the heart had unusual rythems or abnormal, growth wsie? Could the meds have caused that?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

No medications could cause abnormal heart size or any abnormal physical characteristics. Some medications could cause heart problems however. Opiates and benzos decrease heart rate, stimulants (which none were detected) would increase it. It is possible she had some undisclosed genetic defect with her heart.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Just shamelessly bumping a good thread here.

You beat me to it with this one. I was planning on writing a thread about smith but a bit more in the mind-control-theory direction.

Anyway, fantastic work.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Hem......Never heard that theory about this case. Maybe you could elaborate? I am sure the OP would not mind the added activity and research to his thread.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

When I first so the Video with her having painted her face and regressed to a child-like personality I was reminded of...well...someone who had been mentally tampered with, to be honest. I never looked into it but its what I might have looked into in this case. Just a hunch.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
reply to post by jkrog08

When I first so the Video with her having painted her face and regressed to a child-like personality I was reminded of...well...someone who had been mentally tampered with, to be honest. I never looked into it but its what I might have looked into in this case. Just a hunch.

No prizes for guessing who her handler was. Also I am speculating unashamedly here, not to take away from a well sourced case by the OP, but what is the deal with the face make up? Is that not representing the flag of Iran?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

True, but it is also highly possible that that behavior could attributed to being intoxicated on multiple narcotics, especially a combination of opioids and benzodiazepines, which have common tendencies to produce a very 'goofy' feeling in those who ingested them. Or it could be caused by her obvious psychological issues, or a combination of both. The latter (combination) is likely closer to reality IMHO. Although you never know, maybe it was something related to MK-Ultra. That is a very interesting conspiracy theory there my friend, definitely worthy of abovetopsecret.com (helping with the web bots,lol). I have definitely heard some very original conspiracy theories the last few days, things I would have never have known if I wasn't a member of this site.

[edit on 6/19/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Yes it might very well be the effect of the drugs only. On the other hand...whats with the painting in her face and the strange things she said during her being drugged...Im not ruling out MK-Ultra-type actions.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

What is your theory as to why she was specifically selected? Random or otherwise?

[edit on 6/20/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMythLives
According to her Nurse, the amount of Methadone used was like nothing. But hey it is methadone so any MG is something. But anyway, this willingness I am not sure about. Annas Mothers Virgie and the people around her stated that Howard was controling her.

My main reservation with this theory is that if Stern was indeed controlling her, why didn't he just get her to change her will in his favour? In fact, if she was so in his thrall, why didn't he just write it all up, get her off her tree, and say 'sign this'? For that matter, if she was as unstable as has been claimed, why didn't he obtain power of attorney? He may be a #, but he is also a #-hot laywer...has her death improved his position or worsened it?

Also, the mother, if she was so concerned about Anna Nicole's welfare, why didn't she hire a lawyer, or in fact a doctor and have the poor girl sectioned? The mother, has her own guilt and regrets to deal with, lashing out at Stern as the be all and end all of her daughter's problems is one way of dealing with that guilt.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
What is your theory as to why she was specifically choose? Random or otherwise?

I wont start speculating on account of nothing more than a hunch. I know thats the way many lie to proceed in the conspiracy-theory-scene, but its no good imo. If I had anything specific to say, I´d say it here. The only thing I really do have to say is that maybe some researcher somewhere out there will care to look at it from the MK perspective.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join