It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Could Tell You But Then You Would Have to be Destroyed by Me: The Pentagon’s Black World

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Awesome thread. S&F and big hat tip. Admittedly, I'm a tad jealous since I've lead such a boring life. However I can relate to the pride of patches as a former Cub Scout.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5f0407df7f66.jpg[/atsimg]

Not to brag but I also belonged to the YMCA and achieved Guppy status.

Seriously Great thread. I can appreciate all the time and effort required on your part for our enjoyment.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by rushunt

this one disturbs me for several reasons. I think the most is the description
Woodpecker
unseen hand
bird on the right shoulder,
Is any of this ringing a bell........

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
reply to post by DrRage

Anyone else notice that the wraith has a Woodpecker on its shoulder? Woodpecker being a reference to the Soviet over the horizon HAARP capabilities projects? Could this be alluding to an unseen hand historically operating in charge of both sides of the curtain, controlling global events (references to Soviet tech on a USA patch)..??

You would have to ask the Insane Clown Posse, since that figure with the bird is from an album cover of theirs.

edit on 8-2-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny c

PSYOPS

Psychological Operations

"Capture their minds
and their hearts and souls
will follow"

Psychological Operations (PSYOP) and Psychological Warfare (PSYWAR), these words generate thoughts of North Vietnam's "Hanoi Hanna", Japan's "Tokyo Rose" and more recently the Iraq's infamous "Baghdad Betty" of Desert Storm. To others the words psychological operations and psychological warfare conjure up images of our military playing mind games with the enemy. PSYOP is all this and much more, for you see there are essentially two great forces in warfare:-the physical and the moral. These two forces suggest two distinct approaches to warfare. One a "direct" approach, concentrating on the opponent's physical forces, and the other an "indirect" approach, focusing on moral forces. Both of these approaches have been tried throughout history, with a noted lack of emphasis on the indirect approach until more recent times. This website will attempt to give new emphasis to the indirect approach by conveying a better appreciation for the application of psychological operations. So sit back and join me on a tour of the history of Psychological Operations, and what PSYOP is today.

www.psywarrior.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickove
Were is the Mars Patches??

Here ya go

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Is that Mars patch for real? Cool if it is....

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

You guys test fly UFO's?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e2699dd00916.png[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by FarArcher
One of the more unique and interesting patches included Marvin the Martian, and I can't find it right now.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138

Not sure yet need to track it down...

But the Marvin one is

These two launch team patches were produced before Spirit and Opportunity were given their names. MER-A became Spirit and MER-B was Opportunity.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d41fef95dbcb.jpg[/atsimg]

jonathan-spacejunk.blogspot.com...
edit on 18-2-2011 by zorgon because: CLASSIFIED

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

Kind of 50-50 relevant/irrelevant where the design comes from imho. The patch design could have been chosen because of what it shows.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

PsyOps design features a chess piece; the rook... One step sideways, two steps forwards.. Moves in mysterious ways; 'comes at you from leftfield', first move misleads the enemy...

Chess, of course, is the game of kings and philosophers.. Speaks volumes of how they view themselves eh?

These designs absolutely fascinate me. Love the Mars 2012 patch by the way, thanks for sharing them.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The NEW NRO

Well heck... they went and took all the fun out of spying on them

Our Vision:
Vigilance From Above

Our Mission:
Innovative Overhead Intelligence Systems for National Security

In recent years, the NRO has implemented a series of actions declassifying some of its operations. The organization was declassified in September 1992 followed by the location of its headquarters in Chantilly, VA, in 1994. In February 1995, CORONA, a photoreconnaissance program in operation from 1960 to 1972, was declassified and 800,000 CORONA images were transferred to the National Archives and Records Administration. In December 1996, the NRO announced for the first time, in advance, the launch of a reconnaissance satellite.

www.nro.gov...
edit on 19-2-2011 by zorgon because: CLASSIFIED

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

The first thing that came to mind was a bunch of them sitting around and saying "Imagine the disappointment on Zorgon's face when he sees our new patch..!!"

Then they snickered into their coffees and went about their spyring shenanigans with renewed vigor, satisfied in the knowledge that many on ATS would share in Zorgon's disappointment...

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Some time ago I recall Story Musgrave talking about seeing Snakes in space..

nice one... check this one tho..

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Nice work of gathering the information about patches. I wonder how many of them are still active and how many of them are decoys. I'm sure there are few projects aimed as nothing more than decoy not just for the US Tax payer but also for other countries.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Well mission patches are active for the duration of the mission... like the NRO launches, they make a new one for the next mission

I have another thread that will knock some socks off. I will try to do that today

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Well mission patches are active for the duration of the mission... like the NRO launches, they make a new one for the next mission

I have another thread that will knock some socks off. I will try to do that today

Precisely. That is what I'm trying to convey that some of the missions are bogus too
trust me. Few billion dollars here and there is a chump change compared to the grand scheme of things

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138

Not sure yet need to track it down...

But the Marvin one is

These two launch team patches were produced before Spirit and Opportunity were given their names. MER-A became Spirit and MER-B was Opportunity.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d41fef95dbcb.jpg[/atsimg]

jonathan-spacejunk.blogspot.com...
edit on 18-2-2011 by zorgon because: CLASSIFIED

I love the classical Bugs Bunny characters

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

The Marvin the Martian patch is indeed real, I have one myself and Marvin used to be my avatar until a few weeks ago.

Haven't been through the whole thread yet but just ordered some Chinese food to be delivered and cracked open a beer, I'm here for the long run.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
reply to post by burntheships

The "Behind the Green Door" patch is the best, I have no idea what that could mean. Although the "lifetime of silence" obviously conveys that it is a ultra-black project. The alien figure in the middle appears to be sitting on some chair with his (its) hands doing something, possibly driving or typing? I agree the red star is likely the base of operations, but the white star is unknown, although I have some speculations. It could relate to the Dulce base in New Mexico or it could possibly be a reference to the rumored 'jump rooms' in various super secret government facilities, although that is highly speculative.

I guess the real question here is what is behind the green door?

[edit on 6/10/2009 by jkrog08]

I believe the star located in the east under the letter S is referring to the star Sirius b.
Maybe that will help you find out what it means. And the color green is VERY important i bet.
edit on 26-7-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8214c40e0452.gif[/atsimg]

Is that Osiris' eye he's holding? Looks to me a lot like the "DARK MISSION" theory of the 19.5/33 degree theory of the pyramid installations on the moon/mars.

There's a lot of Egyptian references in Space missions, Orion missions etc.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join