It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Truth finally hits Mainstream Media

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

Was that break was done during the clean up.
I can imagine that defense for the photo you supplied:

wtc7lies.googlepages.com...

I thought the war was for the pipeline through Afganistan after
seeing Roger Moore's movie but some say it was drug control.

In any case it might be money from war business like Nam.
Terrorism invented for control and money.
The Nazis didn't even reach US shores and now we have lone
hijackers reeking havoc.
There have been Nazi era similarities in the US during the past
few years pointed out on many a conspiracy page.
So who will stop the bad element and where will they go next.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I Think everone should mail this link to CNN and their local News stations in their area as well as Obama! send copies to everyone on your e-mal address and ask them to do the same.

When Washington gets a Million plus e-mails MAYBE JUST MAYBE someone that was not involved might just do something.

This should be moved to Front page.

[edit on 31-5-2009 by SharkBait]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
The thing is, eventually the truth will coming, in 10 years, 25 or 50 years we really don't have a choice. However, I do know that the more the government lies and tries to cover the truth, the more catastrophic the end result will be for them.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
If we do nothing -nothing will happen, Here we have experts that have found highly manufactured explosive material, most likely only used in bombs & stuff. trying to get someone to pay attention.

With evidence of something besides "its just a conspiracy" they have credibility and credentials its not just any old any body coming forward with “evidence”

Do something man.

I’ve just mailed the link to CNN, Glenn Beck and two local Houston news stations

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
That is what is needed to prove once and for all two planes hitting the WTC towers could not have caused all that damage.

I hope this goes far. The truth should be known.

If I had billions of dollars, I would build the wtc buildings from original blueprints, set it up in the desert away from anywhere and hit the two towers with the same type of aircraft to see if they would collapse.

What we have been saying for years being taken seriously. This is what needs to come out. Something stinks about three towers falling from fire when no other high rise has ever had a global collapse due to fire.

More information about this interview...

FRESNO - More than a hundred people filled the Clovis Veterans Memorial Building to hear a call for an investigation into what happened to the buildings destroyed in the attacks of September 11th.

"We realize that this is very difficult information to take in," Architect Richard Gage said.

Gage spoke and presented evidence on why his group, Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth wants the U.S. Congress to look into how and why the Twin Towers and another building, known as WTC-7, fell.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Link: www.kmph.com...

[edit on 6/1/2009 by whatukno]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SharkBait

I like your style.

If we all spent half the time we do debating GL's on the internet as we
should e-mailing local news/radio/TV, etc. we'd be much better off.

Soon, all of this nonsense of proving GL's incorrect will be water under
the bridge as more faces are getting onto MSM.

Everyone on here, look up your local news outlet and send a link to
the thermite paper.

it will take 5 minutes.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
reply to post by Flighty

Very interesting post !

Just curious but how do you feel about the fact that the "truthers" claim the main stream media is in on the cover up?

This could explain their reluctance to give experts like Gage airtime.

I really hope that there are media figures who weren't involved or absolutely in the dark about it at the time, who , having seen the accumulating evidence of a cover up, have some conscience and push to get these voices heard.

I think that's beginning to happen. At least this is a start and might encourage others to follow suit.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mozzy
i wonder if obama is in position to be the hero here. might not be too hard for him to point the finger at bush and welcome the applause.

The ramifications are pretty serious so maybe even Obama doesn't want to touch it because of that reason? Or he may not even be privy to all the details and only hears what the higher ups want him to know?

I think I saw here in a thread that because Presidents are viewed as temporary, a lot of really top confidential information isn't available to them?
(someone correct me if I"m wrong on this)

So I don't really think it would make any difference who was President when it comes to 9/11 now or in the future.
Unless a President goes to a lot of bother to get access to all details, and put their own lives on the line in the process, I doubt it will ever be a President who brings about any future investigation. It will be public pressure and experts like Gage and the other professionals who are working on it.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by passingthough

Well, it looks like no one was around to prove you wrong. Please think about the following statement from this LINK.

The main point is as follows:

conduction is a scientific law that some metals conduct heat better than others. An iron rod or steel beam or girder will conduct heat throughout its entire length before melting. Like your barbecue grill will maintain its integrity although subject to repeated intense heat. Or a well-designed and constructed skyscraper will maintain its strength and integrity although subject to raging fires. Like that 56 story steel building in Venezuela that recently withstood a 17-hour fire and remained standing.

I also mentioned the building fires in Beijing and Madrid that left the structure standing despite the remainder burning down to ashes. There must have been quite some intense heat there!

The article above continues as follows:

Simply, due to Conductivity, a fuel fire does not have the intensity and longevity to compromise a steel structure in 45 minutes time. Or even over 17 hours. Only an absurdist-or a citizen in denial--would believe that two aluminum airplanes and several thousand gallons of kerosene (jet fuel) could utterly destroy seven stout steel buildings.

The following was said about Madrid at this LINK

Madrid's eighth tallest building was reduced to a blackened concrete skeleton at the weekend when a fire that lit up the night sky like a huge torch devoured the 106-metre-high building from the top down..."As a result it will be declared a ruin and (we will proceed with) its complete demolition," she added.

That was not necessary for the WTC buildings that collapsed quickly. Now you can say that WTC1 and WTC2 were hotter cuz of the plane fuel. How about the other 5 buildings?

The following is about Beijing:

Beijing WTC-7 Sized Building Did Not Collapse

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Jester

The proof first of all lies with Zbigniew Brzezinski (Carter's former national security advisor and now Obama's, WHO?), who proudly admits the following about the Cold War and about giving arms to future terrorists:

Interviewer: ...do you regret having supported the Islamic [integrisme], having given arms and advice to future terrorists?

Brzezinski: What is most important to the history of the world? The Taliban or the collapse of the Soviet empire? Some stirred-up Moslems or the liberation of Central Europe and the end of the cold war?

Q: Some stirred-up Moslems? But it has been said and repeated: Islamic fundamentalism represents a world menace today.

You can find the interview here

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
We need to listen closer to what is said in the information given to us. I have not seen one post about, or attempt to connect the two companys to the events on 9/11 that this man gives out at the end of the video. Securacom and stratasec, the latter apparently being owed by bush :0

www.thezeitgeistmovement.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by asafum08

Sorry, I missed that part. In which context did he mentioned these two companies? I will look them up asap.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Somewhat related:

www.youtube.com...

More support for a new invesitgation.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
the video i was referring to was the OP, at the end he is answering a question about the size of the explosives and possible ways of having them enter the buildings. I am saving the security co. for tomorrow to research further.

We all spend a great deal of time trying to figure out who the over all culprit is, but we miss these smaller bits that all add up to give proper evidence.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Some day soon a guy like R Paul or any other with a "voice" will understand that going out loud with the truth and promise the USA that justice will be made is equal to a presidential post. When enough people in the states take a look at the facts it will only be a matter of time before somone will be after their votes. I wonder how far we are from this scenario.
Sorry for my english, you understand what i mean.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by MightyAl
reply to post by asafum08

Sorry, I missed that part. In which context did he mentioned these two companies? I will look them up asap.

Stratsec = securacom renamed (or the other way round, don't remember)

Marvin Bush was in charge of the Bomb sniffing dogs for securacom, and Daddy Bush himself was the main bombsniffing dog. (or the single bombsniffing dog in whole manhattan)

Or that is how truthers will tell it.

In reality Marvin bush was a member of the board of directors of securacom until ... 2000? and the company was providing "electronic security services" for the WTC for somewhere in the late 90ies early 2000. Don't nail me on the dates please, would have to look them up, but the main point being is that neither was in charge of WTC security, and both ended several months before 2001

[edit on 1-6-2009 by debunky]

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

thanks for the find, awesome video!

I find it surprising that this hit mainstream media AND that the interviewers were asking really good questions for which he had answers too and not blowing him off like some loon.

I wonder what implications this will bring.
I'm happy not everyone has completely forgotten about that day.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
From a thread I started about 10 days ago....

Originally posted by nerbot
This isn't just going to go away, and more and more people are going to start asking questions and demanding answers, particularly now these 41 individuals have spoken out, and how many others will now feel they can join the fight knowing that they will be standing side by side with people from the Counter-Terrorism and Intelligence Agency.

Let's hope it's a house of cards and that truth FINALLY starts to get freed.

How long can the main stream media keep people like this in the shadows?

Source: www.patriotsquestion911.com full pdf article

www.patriotsquestion911.com

www.wanttoknow.info..100 Professors Question 9/11 Commission Report

patriotsquestion911.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Link to the ATS thread is here

This WON'T just go away, this WON'T get buried in the pages of history.

This incident is as important now as the day it happened.

Thanks for the clip/story, and good to read all your comments.

We will post the guilty ones into oblivion and shout about it from the rooftops and we will be one tower they CAN'T take down.

Starred, Flagged, and I'm passing a link to my buddies.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Good news. These anti-government white supremists will need to be jailed because they may strike against the government. No lawyer or trial. Wonder if it could happen.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
None of this matters, don't you people get it.

Why are you all getting excited about this? What matters now are your families. Take care of them forget this bull#. The same bloodlines have ruled us for 10 thousand years, and you think this is going to change anything? Really then ask yourself, who shot JFK, Why is the Whitehouse at the center of a pentagram, why is the war office in the shape of a pentagon the inner symbol of the Star of David? Who Shot Lennon, who killed Lady Dianna, Who wrote the bible, who were the Romans really? Who are the sea people? Who ended slavery? Who won the British vs. US war? Who won WW2? One last question.........WHO WRITES HISTORY??

The people in charge will never let anything come of this, and if they do it will only be to throw the low man on the pole to stand in the fire, and their progress will continue. After 10-12 thousand years you think they haven’t thought of every possible outcome, look at our lives they planed this two thousand years ago. These people don’t think by years they think by generations and decades and centuries, thus is the reason none of you (nor I) shall ever see the truth or the potential of the human spirit, mind, and body. So like I said take care of your families, buy the things your own country produces. The entire world has been trying to reach out to the US for over 60 years, What you ask have we been trying to tell your deaf ears, PUT DOWN YOUR MATERIAL # FOR FIVE SECONDS, and look at the beauty of this planet and its people. But you’re too busy chasing that dollar, and stepping on each other to even notice. Don’t ask how, you voted them in. Don't ask who, it’s your friends and neighbours. Don't call it the NWO, call it consumer confidence. Don't call it Neo-con call it narcissistic. It’s in all of us to a degree we can control it, but to another degree it controls everything around us. Stop the whole secret shadow bull#, they are up front with it, in your face like a soap opera and you LOVE it. Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan all the way back to George DUBBYA the very first president, all leaders in the masons. The very thing you wish to fight, your entire society is based upon, so in reality your are fighting an inner battle amongst yourself. The collateral damage is worth more than any person who states otherwise. The greed of the US astounds us. There is nothing you won’t do for money and fame. So please save the whole "I hope we catch these people" cause it’s not gonna happen................Never!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join