It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 25 really may be disclosure (Evidence Inside)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alesanjin
I remember seeing this video a year or two ago. I dunno.. just don't hold your breath :-). I think it's unlikely, at best, to expect disclosure right now.

Keep your hopes up though, and keep watching the sky!

That video was aired April 20th 2009....I would know sense I watched it...Like an Hour and a Half on cnn...

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Just saying. My birthday is on the 25th. I warned my father, girlfriend, and a few other close friends to watch for a upcoming event within 2 weeks of the day then I see this?!

I'm kind of weirded out, I'm 100% for calling things at this point btw.

Anyone wanna debate it....U2U me.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Didn't the web bot predict a global coastal event in their linguistics for the Spring of 09?

Perhaps this could be it, after all their predictions are not always what they seem... But an event was predicted as far as I know..

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
YES!I cant believe they are actually telling everything to the public now.I thought they never will.Sweet, cant wait to find out even more

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
So let me get this straight...

The world will be told about UFO's on May 25th because cryptic commercial aired on the History channel? The History channel?

Just so we're clear here... The single greatest event in 44 MILLION years which some of you are convinced is extraterrestrial disclosure by the US government is going to happen on the history channel?

Sometimes I feel like there should be a shakes head emoticon.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b0d547f39bc8.gif[/atsimg]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I just checked the History Channels website and their listing for May 25th 2009 9pm is

Decoding The Past: Mayan Doomsday Prophecy
The world is coming to an end on December 21, 2012! The ancient Maya made this stunning prediction more than 2,000 years ago. We'll peel back the layers of mystery and examine in detail how the Maya calculated the exact date of doomsday. Journey back to the ancient city of Chichen Itza, the hub of Maya civilization deep in the heart of Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula, to uncover the truth about this prophecy. The Maya were legendary astronomers and timekeepers--their calendar is more accurate than our own. By tracking the stars and planets they assigned great meaning to astronomical phenomena and made extraordinary predictions based on them--many of which have come true. Could their doomsday prophecy be one of them? In insightful interviews archaeologists, astrologers, and historians speculate on the meaning of the 2012 prophecy. Their answers are as intriguing as the questions.

so I'm guessing that's the big deal

[edit on 15-5-2009 by Whizkid547]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whizkid547
I just checked the history channel's website and on their listing for may 25th 2009 at 9pm it says
" Decoding The Past: Mayan Doomsday Prophecy
The world is coming to an end on December 21, 2012! The ancient Maya made this stunning prediction more than 2,000 years ago. We'll peel back the layers of mystery and examine in detail how the Maya calculated the exact date of doomsday. Journey back to the ancient city of Chichen Itza, the hub of Maya civilization deep in the heart of Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula, to uncover the truth about this prophecy. The Maya were legendary astronomers and timekeepers--their calendar is more accurate than our own. By tracking the stars and planets they assigned great meaning to astronomical phenomena and made extraordinary predictions based on them--many of which have come true. Could their doomsday prophecy be one of them? In insightful interviews archaeologists, astrologers, and historians speculate on the meaning of the 2012 prophecy. Their answers are as intriguing as the questions.

so I'm guessing that's the big deal

That should wrap up this thread nicely. Thank you Whizkid for the information and for doing the legwork.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I see that program starting at 8pm. The next program isn't listed until 11pm. Is this show 3 hours long?

When I check the weekly slots, it shows blank 30 minute sections from 9 until 11.

I think this show has yet to be announced. I don't see blank sections anywhere else.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Probably just a teaser for either another show or for info that has already been released somewhere before , like the Jack the Ripper case here in the UK.
There was a film or 3 then numerous documentaries all stating 'groundbreaking' new information or evidence but still went on at the end to say , " we still don't know who really did it, all we did is throw some new light on the subject". leaving unanswered questions and a lot of disgrunted viewers.
I'll hold my breath until the 26th.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
I don't buy it. No official government disclosure is coming any time soon. Alien disclosure means disclosure of advanced technology such as free energy. They want to milk the public for oil and electricity for as long as they possibly can.

If government disclosure does happen, I would be very wary because it might be a precursor to a false flag alien attack as supposedly described by Werner Von Braun.

It's possible they could disclose the presence of aliens/ufos without releasing the fact that they have access to free energy.

I suspect if disclosure comes at all it will be drip fed rather than - BANG - all the info at once.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0010110011101

Originally posted by Diplomat
I don't buy it. No official government disclosure is coming any time soon. Alien disclosure means disclosure of advanced technology such as free energy. They want to milk the public for oil and electricity for as long as they possibly can.

If government disclosure does happen, I would be very wary because it might be a precursor to a false flag alien attack as supposedly described by Werner Von Braun.

It's possible they could disclose the presence of aliens/ufos without releasing the fact that they have access to free energy.

I suspect if disclosure comes at all it will be drip fed rather than - BANG - all the info at once.

Yes but surely, after they disclose the truth about UFO/ E.T there will be A LOT of questions from the public. Who are they? Why are they here? How did they get here?

I would like to know what BS answer they will give. "Oh, the technology the E.T's use aren't much different to our modern day combustion engine."

I believe we've had free energy devices as far back as 100 years. I forgot what story it was called but it was about a farmer who had some kind of electrical rod that harnessed the power of lightning when it was stuck. I remember this story from a documentary about Nikola Tesla.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

This is the same thing I see, a blank listing from 9-11, 2 hrs not 3 though. I find that very odd, they really want it kept secret.....

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Seriously doubt it, personally. They would not oput an advert on the history channel, and if something happened that day, people would be asking the histry channel, if they where in on what happened.

So i am not holding my breath.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by tim1989

I love the idea of aliens travelling here on ships using combustions engines!!!! Would they have a coal tender attached to the back as well! That made me laugh!

I agree that it would cause the public to pose a lot of questions. However, what is one of the things TPTB are best at - covers up and lies. They could say "they have the tech, but they wont share it with us".

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I won't be holding my breath. For years I've thought that we've 'been on the brink' of disclosure, yet nothing from the US government. While nations across the globe release thier documents to the public, not one of those nations actually crosses the line and states that alien intelligence does exist and that we have been an object of thier curiosity/study.

I believe that the US government has the most to lose, as regards further public erosion of trust and confidence, in disclosure. I believe that this is true due to the sheer amount of involvement that the government has had with extraterrestrials and thier agenda, while all along misleading the public.

If disclosure does oneday evolve from all of this, I'll be happy. But I'm also sure that it won't come willingly from our government.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Whizkid547

I'm sorry but that show aired several times over the years, even back in 2006.

shop.history.com...

I guess we'll have to wait and see, I'm intrigued now.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
If anybody at all had any incontrovertible evidence, the US would have long ago had to disclose~~~~DUH!

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
If anybody at all had any incontrovertible evidence, the US would have long ago had to disclose~~~~DUH!

.... I just have to say when i read this i fell on the floor laughing.... your kidding right? PLeeease tell me your kidding? If your not, please spend a couple of hours reading up on some REAL information on the US government....

But i am sure you where making a joke, lol.

Cherry

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
There is an embargo on this program, book and the discovery. I have no idea who has the embargo in place because we have no idea what scientists are evaluating the find.

Any rumour is going to be false.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Webbots didn't give a date but they said "hidden history of mankind" and "ancient history of mankind".

(edit: typo)

[edit on 15-5-2009 by agnain]

<< 1    3 >>

join