It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 25 really may be disclosure (Evidence Inside)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
At the paradigm research group press conference in 2009, stephen basset stated that if the government does not disclose ET's by May 31, they will release to the public tons of evidence that the government has been hiding something.

Heres the video of him saying this

Now, if you havent seen already, The history channel began airing a new commercial for a global event, claiming that this event is "the most important event in 44 million years"

Heres the commercial
www.history.com...

(When you go to this link, click play video.)

This really seems like this REALLY may be it. This may be the moment we have all been fighting for.

If this really is it, then all these research group, all of us ATS'ers, and everyone else fighting for the truth have been succesful.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 15 May 09 by Gools]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Nope, all that could be figured out is here in this link to an already existing thread

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I remember seeing this video a year or two ago. I dunno.. just don't hold your breath :-). I think it's unlikely, at best, to expect disclosure right now.

Keep your hopes up though, and keep watching the sky!

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
i would really like this to happen. i hope everything about the NWO and Illuminati etc is just a massive disinfo black op, and that our time line is completely different than what we perceive it to be. i hope that they just disclose E.T.s and we "develop" as a race and set aside all our differences and religions. If disclosure were to happen, everything would change. I can't see disclosure as a tool to push the NWO agenda unless they staged the "Alien Invasion" via project Bluebeam.

and if the NWO/illuminati and totalitarian world govt is for real and not just disinfo, then i pray to the universe that we dont see it come to fruition. i really hope that rival factions to TPTB expose or thwart the NWO. If disclosure were to happen, then I can't see a WW III or global police state emerging. People would revolt against all forms of control and the Govt would cease to exist due to their betrayal to the people for hundreds of years.

[edit on 14-5-2009 by aeroslag]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Very nice way to connect the dots. I wish this was the case. I hope it is. If it's not the case then I won't be disappointed.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by King neptune117

don't quit the job and sell the house yet..............the chances of disclosure by end of this month are about the same as the chances that earth is the only planet that contains living organisms.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
What in the world (or out of it) could be so important that the History Channel would assume that it is more historic than the events that they quoted?

It must be massive, the History channel surely wouldn't belittle those events for something that isn't at least culturally shocking.

Anyone have an idea what they are hyping?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I'm wary about this.

I want to believe it's disclosure, I really do.

But if that's the case why would The History Channel be the first to mark this date as significant? I dunno it just seems fishy to me.

Time will tell, that's what, in a few weeks?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Yeah I think it's just good marketing. Getting people hooked to watch a first episode of something.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
If this is the event they are talking about, a global event in HISTORY that changes everything, it makes perfect sense. THE HISTORY CHANNEL would be the perfect place. They will go down in HISTORY

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alesanjin
I remember seeing this video a year or two ago. I dunno.. just don't hold your breath :-). I think it's unlikely, at best, to expect disclosure right now.

Keep your hopes up though, and keep watching the sky!

lol Stop lyin. That video was live about a month ago..

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
There's already a thread about the history channel's may 25th event. Or did everyone just skim over my reply?
the link is in it. Its not disclosure.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
They are definitely throwing some very profound events up there and claiming they are going to bump them all down a spot. If it is anything less than Earth changing I'll be disappointed after that type of commercial.

I searched for a bit trying to find out what they could be hyping and the only thing I could come up with is it is some type of series.

Maybe they are going to have like a 10 part series explaining E.T. life and it's intricacies. Surely something so important couldn't be explained in a single news broadcast. If they have a decent bit of information to relay it would take a while.

It would take a while for the people to just calm down after hearing something like that.

You have to know that this isn't going to be disclosure, at least not how we want it. If it were there would be all sorts of riot control mobilizing, mass hysteria control, and religious counseling going on.

The world's economies would have to have some type of strategy in place before the announcement of something like that... and we all know now isn't the right time, economically speaking.

Edit: Grammar again

[edit on 14-5-2009 by esteay812]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I don't buy it. No official government disclosure is coming any time soon. Alien disclosure means disclosure of advanced technology such as free energy. They want to milk the public for oil and electricity for as long as they possibly can.

If government disclosure does happen, I would be very wary because it might be a precursor to a false flag alien attack as supposedly described by Werner Von Braun.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by PontiacWarrior

Umm, yes we saw your post. However, it has no merit because this thread is not the same as the other.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by PontiacWarrior

Yeah OK so what is it? How about telling us instead of showing us another thread which doesn't seem to spill the beans...

wZn

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
what pontiac is saying is that in the other thread it's almost certain that the show will deal with an anthropological discovery and the book written about it titled " the link" which will soon be available. if you'd like to read the parts where this is discovered it starts around page five or six of the thread linked by pontiac.

in short, it's not about disclosure of aliens, it's about an early primate ancestor of mankind.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
For the last time, there won't be a UFO/ E.T disclosure around this time. Stop having high hopes, this is not compelling evidence to support this case.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by tim1989

And you know this how? I'm not saying that it will, neither am I saying it won't. And you sir are displayin a great deal of ignorance by claiming to know what the future holds without evidence. You have no clue what is going to happen. And it's ok..

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by timewalker
If this is the event they are talking about, a global event in HISTORY that changes everything, it makes perfect sense. THE HISTORY CHANNEL would be the perfect place. They will go down in HISTORY

It would be a historical event of they actually revealed something that we don't already know or question ... then actually provide proof resulting in a conclusion.

I agree with the poster that posted elsewhere ; they'll display 55 mins. of theory and opinion and some vague references to facts.

Then the last 5 mins. say that we still don't understand and have no answers. WoW mystery solved, kinda, not really, just rehashed to get some dow chemical & exxon mobile commercials aired.

History and Discovery channels are all about entertainment leading to absolute disappointment.

If it's disclosure, that'll come from the Mouth Of Sauron, Robert Gibbs.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join