It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History Channel: Global Event on May 25, 2009

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Again, this was from a book reviewer/ blogger, so i wouldn't take what words are used by him/her too literally. Now if an embargo was implemented, then it would yield a strong significance.

Ill try and dig up more information on that.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
by the way as to all the people who saw the original "The Link" cover and remarked on the strangeness of the fingers, if you looked very closely I think it was just a stylized artistic combination of a skeletal hand with feet because the tips of the fingers bent and jutted out like little feet - and if you notice the fingers basically resembled several legs with feet walking

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Steve Bassett giving the u.s. government til May 31st for Disclosure or ELSE.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Specimen interesting.

The Grey's are parallel ....the same but different.

They have what we have the only diffenence is they are Botanial and we aren't, so an example a Grey would be a new living Specimen that parallels the human race.

Maybe they are going to announce they have a dead Grey, hey what can I say I know I'm stretching it.

Not changing subject just expanding.

[edit on 15-5-2009 by observe50]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I know I will be upset if it is just some archaeological find. I really hope it is something great, but it probably won't be.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Lombardy Inn

Only fact is this: There is an embargo on the story.

I believe we should start looking at the last NASA mission to the Martian polar region

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

What is your reasoning behind the polar region of Mars?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   

If this discovery is definitive proof of ET life, and this is something that the government has tried to suppress for years, then maybe the embargo and high security is to protect this info from being suppressed by the ptb prior to May 25th. Just a thought.

Of course, it might have nothing to do with ETs at all, and this is just History's way of garnering attention.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Remember the reports that appeared on a well respected science website that said NASA was briefing President Bush about the Phoenix Mars Mission discovering possible life in the Martian soil? Then, within a few minutes, NASA said it was "public mistranslation"

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

THURSDAY, MAY 14, 2009

They think they found the missing link, or something
The latest internet rumor:

History Channel says they will have it. Colin Tudge and Josh Young have written a book called "The Link: Uncovering Our Earliest Ancestor" due to be released on May 20. The History Channel will air a documentary on May 25, with a press conference afterwards. The authors have been sworn to secrecy until that time. Even the ISBN description (ISBN:9780316070089) of the book masks its title and cover art. However, the cover purportedly has a fossilized hand and arm and a skeleton.

elizabethprata.blogspot.com...

-edit: found the cover

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/43a6dede93d5.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 15/5/2009 by errorist]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
But IF it was something of such immense magnitude why of all outlets would it be released on the History Channel... something to which not everyone has access? Why not mainstream media?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
You have a point, maybe the deal was made with the History channel then it will go worldwide on all channels, who knows!

Like said by many here, they hype you up..... then nothing that we are interested in.

I think I'll star and flag this baby!

[edit on 15-5-2009 by observe50]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by errorist

The Link is not it

We are dealing with a Untitled book being released on the 25th. The author, title and cover are under an embargo.

[edit on 15-5-2009 by infinite]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

The Link is not it

We are dealing with a Untitled book be released on the 25th. The author, title and cover are under an embargo.

I think it is.

Amazon and others indeed lists the book as "untitled" with no artwork, but a bit of googling on the ISB reveals The Link

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
The last time I heard this approach to marketing, " the world will change on such and such date" was the announcement of the Segway...I hope this is cooler than that was....

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

There is an embargo on the History Channel production and everything associated with this. "The Link" is being released on the 20th May, Untitled - what the History Channel - release date is the 25th.

The BBC are covering "The Link", not the History Channel.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by errorist

Originally posted by infinite

The Link is not it

We are dealing with a Untitled book be released on the 25th. The author, title and cover are under an embargo.

I think it is.

Amazon and others indeed lists the book as "untitled" with no artwork, but a bit of googling on the ISB reveals The Link

That book is being released on the 20th. 5 days before the program airs on History Channel. The book with the description pertaining to the history program and press conference is being released on the 28th. There is also no description with that book, and it cant be traced to the history program in any way.

They are 2 totally different books and authors.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
1) If this was any sort of Earth shattering information the President of that said country would be delivering the news.

Not the History Channel.

2) If this was big news the regular news media outlets would find out and spill the beans before you could even blink. Embargo or not it would get out.

3) If scientists where working on something truly Earth shattering it would have leaked out already as do all preliminary finds.

4) For God sakes does everything have to be Aliens. Seriously.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
has nobody researched what the other dates are? that is what happened on those other dates to give us a clue perhaps what its talkin about?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
then why is that isbn number listed as "unknown - untitled" - which is VERY uncommon for books that are about to be released

maybe they got that release date wrong, it wouldnt be the first time.

[edit on 15/5/2009 by errorist]

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join