It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu May Be Human Error, Scientist Says; WHO Probes Claim

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitewave

From one side of their mouths they say that it has "bioengineered" written all over it and out of the other side of their mouths they say it just accidentally mutated in eggs and escaped the lab.

It didn't "go wild" in nature...it escaped a LAB!

I used to say that living cells were far more efficient bio-engineering labs than any military or terrorists facility. ...Still holds.

The thing is - scientists and technicians have been mucking about with bio-engineering for decades now. The fools thought DNA was immutable and unchangeable (it's not, it changes all the time), and that what they built was stable (it's not, it mutates, re-assorts and merges with other crap). They also assumed that nothing has an effect on anything else (it does; everything interacts with everything else, down to the atomic level).

Virtually everything the bio-engineers created is loose in the world - and interacting with everything else, with the all-natural-organic stuff, along with the engineered stuff.

It really doesn't matter if someone created a nasty pandemic strain. Working-for-profit scientists have created DNA, and modified DNA, microbes, plants, animals and everything else so much that they changed the atomic foundations of our biological world.

Now, anything can happen - without purpose or lab accidents - and it already has. Bet on it. We're just beginning to see some of the punctuation marks.

PS. S&F. Great thread.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by soficrow]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

If the deep nature of nature is non-local and holographic, then you are bang on! Never thought of that! Good point!

They THINK that the work they do is in isolation, but it's not. Nothing is.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

I totally agree with you!

The human race has been playing god for a long time now both in the fields of creation and destruction, e.g. bioengineering, thermonuclear weapons etc

Eventually one of these things will come back to bite us in the proverbial ass - even if this swine / avian / human flu is not the killer everyone thought it was originally.

But what does raise a question in my mind is why all the over reactive WHO and governmental panic when this virus first surfaced among the public at large?

I think they knew from the very start that this was a bioengineered virus and were very worried what would happen now that it was loose in the natural environment.

Luckily for all of us the virus appears to have devolved rather then evolved from the lethality perspective pertaining to the human race.

The question that needs to be answered is how this virus was loosed among the general public in the first place - was it a 12 monkeys movie scenario played out in the reality of our lives or was it a trial run for something bigger?

I suspect the manufacturers of Tamiflu do have some hand in this - think about it - a slowing market place with stock prices falling through the floor - what better way to raise your companies stock value - release a virus that you know will have a limited mortality impact on the general public - inform WHO and the general governments of the world quite the opposite - that this virus could potentially kill billions and destroy the burgeoning green shoots of a failed economy.

The obvious governmental reaction would be to panic and stockpile what they have been told is the only remedy tamiflu and to warn the public at large to be aware of the possible symptoms and report for this urgently needed sole cure and to prevent the further spread of this deadly virus among the general public.

The governments then stockpile your product (tamiflu) and you watch your sales and stock prices soar.

Of course, the governments of the world including WHO appear to realise that they have been hoodwinked.

So what happens - lo and behold a whistleblower arrives - a well respected virologist with connections to the development of Tamiflu and possible inside knowledge of the origin of this virus.

So why does this virologist choose now to release the truth as to the origins of the virus? - well firstly now that the panic has died down he realises that WHO and other governmental organisations will have the time to listen to him and pay attention to his report.

Secondly, this virologist possible realises that if these people are capable of creating this virus, they will do so again with another virus and eventually one of these viruses will become the plague to end all plagues whether they mean it that way or not.

Once these viruses are released into the external environment anything can happen as you explained and these irresponsible people are playing russian roulette with all our ives.

Finally, this virologist probably also realises that given his age, 75 years old, there is very little that these people can threaten him with, e.g. his life is nearing its natural end anyways.

What will be interesting is the outcome of WHO's investigation and what the consequences of these outcomes will be.

[edit on 13-5-2009 by count66]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by count66
This article was taken from Bloomberg where once of the scientists who was involved in the research that produced Tamiflu has submitted a report to the WHO suggesting that the so called swine flu was the result of a labratory experiment gone awry.

WHO are current investigating the report and deciding whether to take it further.

Here is a quote from the article and a link to the full article is provided below.

The World Health Organization is investigating an Australian researcher’s claim that the swine flu virus circling the globe may have been created as a result of human error. Adrian Gibbs, 75, who collaborated on research that led to the development of Roche Holding AG’s Tamiflu drug, said in an interview today that he intends to publish a report suggesting the new strain may have accidentally evolved in eggs scientists use to grow viruses and drugmakers use to make vaccines. Gibbs said that he came to his conclusion as part of an effort to trace the virus’s origins by analyzing its genetic blueprint. The World Health Organization received the study last weekend and is reviewing it, Keiji Fukuda, the agency’s assistant director-general of health security and environment, said in an interview yesterday. Gibbs, who has studied germ evolution for four decades, is one of the first scientists to analyze the genetic makeup of the virus that was identified three weeks ago in Mexico and threatens to touch off the first flu pandemic since 1968.

www.bloomberg.com...

Thanks, I've always known it was man-made. Now who will we point the finger at? Who's to blame?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I haven't read through the thread - but Alex Jones site has info on it

link:
www.prisonplanet.com...

In addition, Gibbs said his research found the rate of genetic mutation in the new virus was about three times faster than that of the most closely related viruses found in pigs, suggesting it evolved outside of swine,” states the report.

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta were quick to deny Gibbs’ report, saying they found no evidence to verify his conclusions.

In our reports immediately following the swine flu outbreak, we speculated that the virus may have been created in a lab due to its highly synthetic nature, being a combination of several never-before-seen intercontinental human, avian and pig viruses from America, Europe and Asia.

In 2006 it was revealed that Bayer Corporation had discovered that their injection drug, which was used by hemophiliacs, was contaminated with the HIV virus. Internal documents prove that after they positively knew that the drug was contaminated, they took it off the U.S. market only to dump it on the European, Asian and Latin American markets, knowingly exposing thousands, most of them children, to the live HIV virus. Government officials in France went to prison for allowing the drug to be distributed. The documents show that the FDA colluded with Bayer to cover-up the scandal and allowed the deadly drug to be distributed globally. No Bayer executives ever faced arrest or prosecution in the United States.

In the UK, a 2007 outbreak of foot and mouth disease that put Britain on high alert has been originated from a government laboratory which is shared with an American pharmaceutical company, mirroring the deadly outbreak of 2001, which was also deliberately released.

The mixture of all the various flu's together - right there - is evidence this was a lab created virus. that is my opinion. history shows things like this has happened before.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow

Originally posted by whitewave

The fools thought DNA was immutable and unchangeable (it's not, it changes all the time), and that what they built was stable (it's not, it mutates, re-assorts and merges with other crap). They also assumed that nothing has an effect on anything else (it does; everything interacts with everything else, down to the atomic level).

Scientists are well aware that DNA is not immutable and unchangeable. I was just reading yesterday about beneficial mutations in which 30,000 generations of E. coli were tested for beneficial mutations from the original strain. There were several other germs (brucellis, etc.) so they certainly do know about mutations. They're inducing and guiding them in directions they want.

The DoD has admitted to 239 biological experiments on the unsuspecting American public during the cold war. I'm sure this novel flu is just another one.

Eventually they'll come up with one that surprises us all; one they can't control.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

Very well said.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
My only input is that the last horrible outbreak of an intense flu in 1918 was probably not genetically engineered. So, cross-species influenza mutations can happen without genetic engineering.

Just to keep our heads above the clouds.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Well now you just keep on posting the truth and the stars are yours.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

The flu outbreak in 1918, as virulent and lethal as it was, was not joined with with 3 other intercontinental cross-species strains. Even those studying this virus say it looks "synthetic", "bioengineered".

My question is if it is man-made and deliberately released, what is the purpose?
Unless the second wave takes us all out, it doesn't seem to be horrifically lethal at this point. Is it to sell more Tamiflu? Enact more liberty-stealing laws? Cause a panic to give an excuse for clamp-downs?

Who is the beneficiary of a man-made, deliberately released virus?

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by blc4r4

If what I believe is true, then all the stars in the heavens are aligned in our favour, and countless sentients from one sphere to the next are actively praying for the well bring of our planet and our species, that we too will eventually rise above the insanity and come to understand the true power of love and mutuality. If what I believe is true, then the real PTB, they always come to serve, in love, and never to be served by, and they never invade pre-emptively.

This may be rather far out there, but if this also is true, then the entire weight not only of history, but of universal civilization as a whole is tipped in favour of individual civil liberty, and those who would oppose us, oppose God who rules over the entirety of the whole of it all, with love.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

All to sell more Tamilfu, and as a psy-op to pave the way for the mass injection, to keep us down, while the elite alone becomes as Gods, to rule unchallenged, in perpetuity.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I don't think this was just a mistake y'all this flu was a bio-weapon test.The CDC and the army's bio-weapon division were using this as an demonstration for some prospective client.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
well.. seeing as he works for them i'd like to point out the obvious.. it got from some humans out into the world........ need any other excuse?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by flightsuit

Originally posted by kix
A friend of mine who works at gene secuencing in Mexicos national University told me tha the H1N1 bug has bio engenieering. So its not a natural ocurrence.

Could you please provide more information? I would be very interested to know exactly how your friend has made this determination. I'm willing to believe it if I hear a plausible story, but quite frankly, I have a hard time believing any researcher would be able to look at any specimen and state unequivocally that it was the result of genetic engineering.

I'm no expert on the subject, but I seriously doubt that the swine flu germ has little Hoffmann–La Roche logos on its cells.

Try Baxter.........................

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike dangerously
I don't think this was just a mistake y'all this flu was a bio-weapon test.The CDC and the army's bio-weapon division were using this as an demonstration for some prospective client.

Right. How can this be an "error"............it' pretty scary if "errors" like this are being made in the pharma labs. And if it's and "error", how did it excape by "accident"?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by aero56

This was no accident IMO. I believe this was supposed to be the "test" that Joe Biden was speaking of that would happend within the first 6 months of his presidency. I think Joe Biden might be the only one in Washington trying to warn the public..."I wouldn't be letting my family on any trains or airplanes".

I believe the H1N1 was a failed false flag attack, that was going to be blamed on outside influences. This virus was man made and If you examine the way the Gov't reacted, it was as if they were expecting mass amounts of death.

Nice try...

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
You are absolutely, 100%, right on the money. It no longer is our technology but our CHEMISTRY, that has surpassed our humanity.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I do believe this was on purpose. I also believe it wasn't supposed to kill millions. I think this was TPTB showing their power. Maybe the TPTB are using this "show" of power to coerce the world governments to do something.

If aliens are real and want to show themselves to us maybe threatening to kill us all will keep them away for now.

I saw on the news last week that WHO is possibly using mob like tactics. So maybe this was part of their jump to power.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Hmmm.."machivelian machinations"...like it.

What? One line reply...surely not!

<< 1    3 >>

join