It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zadari: Osama was an “Operator” for the United States

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SPreston

Nice pic...too bad that isnt Osama.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Good point Janus, I would be interested in what you think of what I posted about the origins of the Osama/CIA connections?

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

Are you ever going to actually argue anything on here? I'm sorry, but it's extremely frustrating when you've got someone who argues everything you say(or at least attacks the sources), yet cant actually back themselves up.

Try having something to of substance to say....you'll sway more people that way....

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by cautiouslypessimistic

And all of those accounts about Osama and the American hospital ALL go back to the article in Le Figaro. No other sources support it, none, nada, zilch, zero. WHereas I have offered up different sources....

When it is pointed out that there is no possible way that this happened....you argue the point..

The American Hospital in Dubai, is little more than a glorified clinic and no one there has ever seen Osama Bin Laden...that has been pointed out on ATS as well...and you argue it..

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Yep, this certainly is nothing more than a "glorified clinic".
www.ahdubai.com...

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
And while we are at it, let's look at who it is saying this story is false:

Mark Mansfield....who is....that's right....PUBLIC RELATIONS. It is HIS JOB to deny these things. But please, go an and believe it.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

How about Le monde, or the wires of Agence France, they both carried the story as well. Funny those articles came out about the same time we were supposed to rename our French Fries to Freedom Fries because the French were suddenly, and inexplicably bad guys again.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

posted by Swampfox46_1999

Oh really? You were there?

Multimillionaire Saudi and mujahideen fighter Usama Bin Laden and New World Order front man Zbigniew Brzezinski in Pakistan in 1981.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aa7b017a3d55.jpg[/atsimg]

Aired on ABC TV in 1998

Zbigniew Brzezinski: "Regret what? That secret operation (the CIA backing of Islamic Fundamentalist Terrorists) was an excellent idea. It had the effect of drawing the Russians into the Afghan trap and you want me to regret it?"

Zbigniew Brzezinski: "What is most important to the history of the world? The Taliban or the collapse of the Soviet empire? Some stirred-up Moslems or the liberation of Central Europe and the end of the cold war?"

Quoting Zbigniew Brzezinski Jan, 1998

Osama bin Laden: "The Western regimes and the government of the US bear the blame for what might happen. If their people do not wish to be harmed inside their very own countries, they should seek to elect governments that are truly representative of them and that can protect their interests.

Osama bin Laden: "This is my message to the American people. I urge them to find a serious administration that acts in their interest and does not attack people and violate their honor and pilfer their wealth."

Quoting Osama bin Laden May, 1998

Osama bin Laden: Our Man in Afghanistan
The Turncoat
James Ridgeway with Camelia E. Fard
Tuesday, September 18th 2001

Early this week, the Taliban repeated a proposal that was made by its representatives to the Voice last spring. Najib-Allah, the Taliban counsel in Peshawar, Pakistan, told the Voice that if evidence could be provided that multinational terrorist Osama bin Laden backed the attacks on America, leaders in Afghanistan would "turn him over to an outside tribunal."

On Tuesday, Taliban clerics ruled out giving up Bin Laden without evidence of his crimes—the exact same position the supreme leader, Mullah Omar, had taken from the beginning. Whatever happens, the Taliban can't last long. Diplomats in Pakistan are saying the U.S. has given Pakistani intelligence about a week to persuade their pals in the Taliban to turn over Bin Laden.

By now almost everyone knows that Bin Laden is in part a creation of the CIA's covert holy war in Afghanistan against the Soviet Union. But what people often don't get is that Bin Laden would not exist without the support of the Saudi royal family, the most disgusting conglomeration of slave owners, a group given to dispatching their enemies with stones in the public square. We don't talk about that because these people are our most important ally and source of oil in the Middle East. Nor would Bin Laden exist without nurturing by our entirely unreliable ally, Pakistan, a snake pit of fundamentalists out to kill us.

Bin Laden has long had ties to the Saudi royals. His father made his money rebuilding Mecca and was close to the late Saudi king Faisal. Bin Laden's involvement with Afghanistan seems to have been something of a coincidence. According to Ahmed Rashid a Pakistani journalist who wrote Taliban, the Pakistani intelligence service wanted to recruit a young buck, or somebody from the Saudi royal family, to fight against the Soviets just to show the rest of the Muslim world that Saudi Arabia was behind the war. The best the Pakistani intelligence service could come up with was the young Bin Laden, a tall, reserved, scholarly-looking man. For the Saudi royal family, under criticism from much of the Muslim world for allowing Americans to base troops in Saudi Arabia, connections to the holy war in Afghanistan provided a much needed counterbalance.

Bin Laden first went to Peshawar, Pakistan, on the Afghan frontier in 1980. Over the next couple of years he shuttled back and forth to Saudi Arabia, collecting donations for the Afghan cause. In 1982, he brought his heavy construction machinery to

Peshawar and started building roads and other projects to help the mujaheddin. He helped build a big underground arms dump at Khost. It was partially financed by the CIA. And he set up a training camp in Khost for Arabs from other countries who were being recruited to fight as something of a foreign legion alongside the Afghans.

The Gulf War turned Bin Laden away from working with America to calling for wide attacks against it. When Iraq attacked Kuwait in 1990, he pushed the Saudi royal family to set up a popular defense and recruit the Afghan veterans to fight. Rashid writes, "Instead King Fahd invited in the Americans. This came as an enormous shock to Bin Laden. As the 540,000 American troops began to arrive, Bin Laden openly criticised the Royal Family, lobbying the Saudi ulema to issue fatwas, religious rulings, against non-Muslims being based in the country." He called the interior minister a traitor to Islam. An infuriated King Fahd declared Bin Laden to be persona non grata and revoked his citizenship. Bin Laden then went to Sudan to help support the Islamic revolution there, but under American pressure, was booted out. He went back to Afghanistan in 1997 and the shelter of the Taliban.

By now the U.S. was onto Bin Laden. The CIA, which once had benefited from his assistance, set up a special file on him and his ties to Arab extremists. A State Department report in 1996 said he was financing camps in Somalia, Egypt, Sudan, Yemen, and Afghanistan. Soon, the 1998 bombings of U.S. embassies in Kenya and Tanzania splashed his name across the headlines of the world.

www.villagevoice.com...

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

posted by cautiouslypessimistic
And while we are at it, let's look at who it is saying this story is false:

Mark Mansfield....who is....that's right....PUBLIC RELATIONS. It is HIS JOB to deny these things. But please, go an and believe it.

It is the job of Swampfox to deny these things also.

Go back through his posts and see the pattern.

Swampfox46_1999 has 1,954 posts and has started only 5 threads. His job is damage control for the CIA. In contrast I have 1,247 posts and have started 31 threads, and I do not defend the CIA nor the Bush Regime nor the 9-11 perps nor the stupid FBI.

Usama bin Laden was most definitely an asset of US intelligence. The US Government has lots of terrorists among its intelligence ranks. Including Iran/Contra, our CIA terrorists have murdered thousands of people.

US government moves to gag terrorist on CIA ties
by Bill Van Auken
Global Research, May 6, 2007

With his trial on immigration charges set for May 11, the US government has filed a motion in federal court seeking to bar the international terrorist Luis Posada Carriles from testifying on his role as an agent of the Central Intelligence Agency.

Venezuela has demanded that Posada Carriles be extradited to face charges there related to his masterminding of a 1976 bombing of a Cuban civilian passenger jet that killed 73 people. He evaded punishment for the crime—at the time the worst single act of terrorism in the Western Hemisphere—by escaping a Venezuelan prison in 1985.

Violating international and bilateral treaties, Washington has rebuffed Venezuela’s request, charging Posada Carriles instead with minor violations of US immigration law for entering the US without a visa and lying to immigration officials. Last month, the terrorist, who had been in federal custody since May 2005, was set free on bail and returned to Miami.

The release has provoked international protests and exposed the hypocrisy of the so-called “global war on terrorism” proclaimed by a government that has sponsored and continues to harbor and protect a wanted terrorist.

The nine-page motion submitted to the federal court in El Paso, Texas, argues that the relationship between Posada Carriles and the CIA ended 30 years ago and therefore is irrelevant.

Declassified documents have established that Carriles was recruited as an agent of the CIA in 1961, was sent into the US Army for a year of training in demolition and terrorist tactics and remained directly on the CIA payroll at least until 1967. From 1969 to 1974, he served as a senior officer in the Venezuelan secret police, DISIP, charged with capturing, torturing and killing left-wing opponents of the government. During that period he remained an informant and “asset” of the CIA in Latin America.

In 1976, he planned the airline bombing, leaving its execution to two employees of his private detective agency that he set up in Caracas after a change of government forced him out of the secret police. Just two weeks before the October 1976 airline bombing, he was involved in another terrorist attack, this one in the center of Washington. A car bomb killed the exiled former foreign minister of Chile, Orlando Letelier, and an American aide, Ronni Moffitt.

After his escape from prison in Venezuela, Posada Carriles made his way to El Salvador, where he became a key operative in the illegal terror war against Nicaragua financed by the CIA and directed by the network established by the Reagan administration under the direction of Lt. Col. Oliver North of the National Security Council. He went on to Guatemala, becoming a government intelligence officer during a brutal counterinsurgency campaign that claimed hundreds of thousands of lives.

In the 1990s, by his own admission, Posada Carriles directed a series of terrorist bombings against hotels and tourist spots in Cuba, killing an Italian tourist.

And, in November 2000, he was involved in an aborted attempt to blow up a conference hall in Panama, where Cuban President Fidel Castro was scheduled to speak to hundreds of people. He was arrested and jailed for the plot, but then pardoned by outgoing Panamanian President Mireya Moscoso in 2004, reportedly as the result of either US pressure or bribes from anti-Castro Cuban exile groups.

In response to the government attempt to quash any public testimony about Posada Carriles’s ties to the CIA, the terrorist’s defense lawyers filed a countermotion this week, insisting that it was impossible to discuss the “context” of the case without dealing with their client’s relation with the agency. Moreover, the document claimed, this relationship “lasted for 25 years.”

“The government’s statement that his service to the United States ended in 1976 is incorrect,” the document said.

The implications of the motion are clear. Posada Carriles was working for the CIA when he planned and executed the terrorist bombing that murdered 73 people aboard the Cuban plane as well as the car-bomb assassination in Washington. Moreover, he remained an agent or “asset” of the US intelligence agency while continuing to carry out acts of terrorist and repressive violence in Cuba, Central America and elsewhere for at least another decade. Both of the 1976 terrorist acts took place when George H.W. Bush, the current US president’s father, was director of the CIA.

Declassified documents obtained by the National Security Archive www.gwu.edu... in 2005 establish that the CIA had advance intelligence on the planned airline bombing and that the FBI’s attaché in Caracas had repeated contacts with one of the operatives who placed the bomb on the plane and, just days before the bombing, obtained a visa for him to travel to the US.

The US government’s attempt to gag Posada Carriles about his CIA ties and the countermotion alleging that these connections spanned at least 25 years expose the real reason that the Bush administration refuses to abide by international law and extradite him to Venezuela to face trial.

www.globalresearch.ca...

[edit on 5/11/09 by SPreston]

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

I don't know "Swampfox46_1999", but his or her post's are not showing up.
Only the quotes of people who post afterwards. Is this a glitch?

Did you accidentally hit the "ignore" button on one of his posts?

Personally, although I often deplore Swampy, I never ignore him. When I'm in battle with him I really feel that I am raising a ruckus in Langley itself.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

I've never seen him in my life, as far as I remember.

Wouldn't be the first time I've ignored someone though.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I just agree with Zardari

Zardari: US, Pakistan gave birth to Taliban

President Asif Ali Zardari says Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence along with the CIA conceived and gave birth to the Taliban.

"I think it was part of your past and our past, and the ISI and the CIA created them [the Taliban] together," Zardari told the NBC news channel in an interview on Monday.

Zardari's remarks come after the US Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton, in a congressional hearing explained how the militancy in Pakistan was linked to the US-backed proxy war against the Soviets in Afghanistan in the 1980s.

"Let's remember here ... the people we are fighting today we funded them twenty years ago ... and we did it because we were locked in a struggle with the Soviet Union," she said on April, 23.

www.presstv.ir...

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Zardari is like a whistle blower in all of this. He knows very well what the Taliban and Al Quaeda are used for and who is using them. He is very smart to bring these things out into the open and Hillary Clinton can't very well deny it.

But there is a deeper subtext going on. Zardari is saying, "We know all about your tricks. Don't start pulling them on us or we will tip over your dirty laundry hamper."

It will be interesting to see how things develop.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I think I understand swampfox's attempt to demonize Michael Riconosciuto now, this guy was in it up to his eyeballs....
www.michaelriconosciuto.com...
educate-yourself.org...
forwardamerica.blogspot.com...
Michael Riconosciuto is one of the original architects of the PROMIS backdoor
Michael Riconosciuto was asked by Bill Hamilton, the proprietor of Promis, to sign an affidavit about his alterations to the software
www.rense.com...
Through Michael Riconosciuto, Danny Casolaro had compiled a sizable list of former CIA officers
Remember the Stinger Missiles?
Google Cached Link for Libertythink
Google It
If you've ever played whack-a-mole swampfox, then you will understand the nature of truth and it's supression. Frustrating I'm sure, but you've come to the wrong place if you think we don't look into things a little further than the average joes.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

Good grief, how many times do I have to tell you, I work for the Department of the Air Force. My uncle worked for the CIA.

I truly do wonder how some people manage to lift their heads from the pillow in the morning with all the tin foil they are wearing...

I quess Swampfox has the inside scoop of the world events.

because he works for the military!

And his Uncle is the CIA version of Fox Mulder!

and who wears a tinfoil hat!

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

Uhhhohh. Swampfox is gonna be upset with you.

I was present in 1991, when U.S. Congressional Investigator's received in-
controvertible evidence of Mr. Riconosciuto's U.S. intel background and then stayed silent when a Federal criminal trial was commenced against Mr. Riconosciuto in the state of Washington where Mr. Riconosciuto was convicted on DEA testimony and possible perjury in January 1992!

As you probably are aware, Mr. Riconosciuto fell under President Reagan's
Executive Order #12333, making his case possibly, the worst in-justice imaginable,and tops what happened to Valerie Plame to the nth degree! There's at least, fifty or better suicided/ murders surrounding Mr. Riconosciuto's friend's and associates, including the late Danny Casolaro who was investigating Riconosciuto's case and ended up dead in West Virginia!

Our government is famous worldwide for locking up people on trumped-up charges to silence them. Our FBI is world famous for convicting innocent people on manufactored evidence from the FBI labs, and it is likely the rest of our government is just as corrupt.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by cautiouslypessimistic

In 2004, the size of the American Hospital Dubai was increased by a further 25 per cent, to meet the growing demand for more personalized services, comfort and convenience, broadening the healthcare services offered and deepening the level of expertise and care available. The new facilities included a Dialysis Unit with private rooms; lithotripsy service (treatment of kidney stones); a 10-bed Intensive Care Unit; a 10-bed Cardiac Intensive Care Unit, Expanded Emergency Department staffed with American Board Certified physicians; a 13 bed child-friendly Pediatric Suite; and 9 bed Endoscopy Suite offering same-day surgery.

So the dialysis unit with private rooms was added in 2004.....long after July 2001.....

In 2001, the hospital was a lot smaller, and did not have nearly the scope of facilities it has now, hence the "glorified clinic" statement.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

And it all comes back to he is a convicted felon whose psych evals (from 1972) have said he has problems distinguishing fact from fantasy.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Nope, West Des Moines, Iowa...just west of Valley High School.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by driveshaft08

Past tense, worked

He is represented by one of the stars on the wall at Langley.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join