It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayday Mayday Mayday- Swine Flu- May 1st and The Antichrist

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I think the thread has mutated, where is the antichrist with swine flu? People there is only one religion, Christianity and Satanism are about the same beings. Same coin, different sides. Religion with Gods and religions without Gods are the same thing.....people just have different ways of seeing things. They define existence in the terms they learned as a child, when they stop looking and learning it becomes "blind faith." God is all around you, taking note of you every action. When you are alone and you are flatulant, it is noted. The sound, smell, taste, duration, volume are experienced by God, not the totality of God, just the part that is participating in your life. Whether you like it or not, believe it or not, it is where you are now.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by KRISKALI777

Darn, so much for the legend that the first christmas tree was created by Martin Luther trying to recreate a vista of stars shining through the branches of a pine tree. He alledgedly used candles to represent the stars. I believe he was considered to be the antichrist by the Catholic church or at least a heretic.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by KRISKALI777
reply to post by Mr Headshot

Thank God (other than the christian god (whatever that is)), someone actually sees the screen!!
Yes, I wonder how many Christians realize; when decorating their "Christmas" trees, they are little known engaging in a PAGAN ritual. LMFAO.
I'm sure that will be rationalized in some way- if not the usual method is ridicule/denial.
Keep decorating your trees and paying homage to the GREEN-MAN; an ancient Anglo God of fertility- may your crops yield for the following year!
This is always a great lead-up to Yule-tide!!!

Thank you. I have my Pagan Tree and Yule log every year. (Dec. 21 Yule)

And the (Easter) bunny, the oldest pagan symbol of fertility.

www.goodnewsaboutgod.com...

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Oh don't forget Luprecalia (I can't spell tonight either) aka Valentines day.

Sad thing is I'm actually a Christian in some ways and I accept history. The sad thing is that nobody else does.

I had a girlfriend once who thought Jesus litterally was born on Dec. 25...

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
You are probably wondering why I didn't come today. You see, Jesus and I were up late drinking 40s and throwing dice all night. I had one heck of a headache when I woke up. I forgot that I was suppose to make an appearance today and bring on the May day porkalypse. I blame Jesus, as I asked him to remind me. He even wrote a memo on a sticky note. I better call him. He probably got in trouble for staying out late and partying with the boys. His father gets all biblical when that happens.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
How many divine figures have been proclaimed to be born on 25th December?
Zoroaster, Mithra, J.C......thats all I can think of at the moment.
Does anyone else see a pattern emerging here?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
so its may 1st and I still dont see a antichrist around. can we please call this a hoax already?

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Chovy

How many times in your living history, has some religious sect claimed the "the end is nigh"? Its a common doom and gloom theory-funny how the date keeps on changing!
When a scenario does come (within the means of being staged by governments), it will come.
Remember the religious euthamism on the American Dollar Bill; "In God We Trust"?

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by KRISKALI777
reply to post by Chovy

How many times in your living history, has some religious sect claimed the "the end is nigh"? Its a common doom and gloom theory-funny how the date keeps on changing!
When a scenario does come (within the means of being staged by governments), it will come.
Remember the religious euthamism on the American Dollar Bill; "In God We Trust"?

Maybe we should do some calculations, sell all our stuff and wait in a field for Jesus to descend from the clouds.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
This is so stupid... God has already told us he will come back and destroy satan and his stupid followers and all believers of God shall be saved. Who cares what these losers do, let them hump pigs and do whatever they want. When God sends them into eternal damnation, it will no longer matter and in fact it doesn't matter now....

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by GrndLkNatv

How dare you vilify Pigs! Like your bible says "they need unconditional love too"; as all of Gods creatures.
C'mon! I know they spread deadly bouts of influenza, but thats a bit below the belt.
I suggest 20 hail marys' for you.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by bronwyn82
[Yes, I wonder how many Christians realize; when decorating their "Christmas" trees, they are little known engaging in a PAGAN ritual. LMFAO.
I'm sure that will be rationalized in some way- if not the usual method is ridicule/denial.
Keep decorating your trees and paying homage to the GREEN-MAN; an ancient Anglo God of fertility- may your crops yield for the following year!
This is always a great lead-up to Yule-tide!!!

It can be quite a task attempting to enlighten some hardline folks in regards to certain origins of their respective holiday traditions. Personally, I sometimes will do some research and point out incongruent aspects presented in their own sacred historical documents and then try to gently urge them to loosen up a bit and try to find a little common ground with others who happen not to share/suscribe with their particuclar rigid world views.

And now in regards to Christmas trees it's kinda funny that when one rationally thinks about it, it appears to be a form of idolatry practiced by a great many Christians nowadays! Here is a passage from JEREMIAH in the Bible that I often cite....

"Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of the heathen, for the heathen are dismayed at them.
For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the ax.
They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.
They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good."
JEREMIAH 10: 2-5

And following are a few websites that dicuss these very things, enjoy yall if you wish and Blessed Be to ALL!!!

www.history.com...

www.realtruth.org...

ancienthistory.about.com...

[edit on 3-5-2009 by Snisha]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Snisha

Blessed Be to you also!!!!
Here we can know and NOT be silent!!

<< 1  2   >>

join