It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Chemtrails in London since 2 weeks before Swine Flu..?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
In London there hasnt been 1 chemtrail in the sky since about 2 weeks ago. What i did realise, is that the last time i did see the Chemtrails over London, it was severe.
The Chemtrails completely covered the sky, like whoever really wanted to make sure whatever goes down.

Since that day which was about 2 weeks ago, ive had a chest infection. I caught it not by being outside next to someone infectious with a cold or flu....but caught it while being in my house, which is why i believe the Chems had something to do with it.
also ive seen numerous status updates on facebook with people complaining of a severe chest infection and cold, NOT sayin they are linked, but it sure is strange.

The chest infection was not like any ive had before, this time it really hurt and was bad, and i have since been caughing up clear slime and its really thick....it almost choked me because it was hard to cough out.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by supadupa9]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I think it's spelled contrails.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by supadupa9
In London there hasnt been 1 chemtrail in the sky since about 2 weeks ago. What i did realise, is that the last time i did see the Chemtrails over London, it was severe.
The Chemtrails completely covered the sky, like whoever really wanted to make sure whatever goes down.

Since that day which was about 2 weeks ago, ive had a chest infection. I caught it not by being outside next to someone infectious with a cold or flu....but caught it while being in my house, which is why i know the Chems had something to do with it.
Not only that, but ive seen numerous status updates on facebook with people complaining of a severe chest infection and cold.

The chest infection was not like any ive had before, this time it really hurt, and i have since been caughing up clear slime and its really thick....it almost choked me because it was hard to swallow.

Here in Los Angeles we had an increase in CHEMTRAILS for the two weeks leading up to the outbreak. They stopped when the outbreak was announced.

Helicopter activity has remained high though. Every other day there are formations of copters practicing low flying over my neighborhood.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Wow, I must say I never made the link, but you are right!! There's been no Chem/Contrails for a few weeks now!

Usually the sky is painted with them, but while walking around today couldn't help but wish for clear skies like these all year round.

As for getting a chest infection, maybe I was one of the lucky ones that it didnt effect. What I must say though, is that about 4 weeks ago, my skin started getting very irritated and immensly itchy. This has gradually declined, but in my mind it could only have been caused by some form of chemical.

I started thinking I was developing a skin allergy to my washing soap.

Neat observation Whatthe..

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by supadupa9

Let me get this straight.....

You stayed in your house, protected from the outside, yet you're SURE that some magical fairy dust, ermmm, I mean "chemtrails" *ahem*....are the reason for a chest cold?

AND, your supporting 'evidence' is other people on facebook?!?

Has your Ministry of Health issued any sort of city-wide or nation-wide health alerts? Is it a pandemic? Or, could it simply be a case of intellectually starved mis-information coming from a few individuals combined with a healthy dose of paranoia?

Why do people with no understanding of aviation nor meteorology persist in this 'chemtrail' nonsense??

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Im not saying any migical dust made me sick!... but what i am saying is that it is very strange that almost everyone of the people had a strange kind of chest infection, a type that they and myself have never had before.

And most importantly that the Chemtrails have stopped at the time this Swine Flu began, but yet we used to see Chemtrails all year round.

Maybe if you looked up and questioned why those things were in the sky, maybe you would get suspicious!?..

The governments around the globe say that it is to reflect the sun rays, but it is sunny here, and where are the Chemtrails?... not only that, but people have reasearched and tested the air under these Chemtrails and have found numerous toxic Chemicals like Mercury, Sedatives and a whole lot more but you will have to have a look around yourself for that information.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Nope, you miss the point.

What you call 'chemtrails' are really just ice crystals formed by the hot exhaust gases from jet engines as they affect the very cold humid air at high altitude. Contrails. Contrails will combine and linger, just as cirrus clouds do (in fact, cirrus clouds and contrails are virtually the same).

There is NO WAY that anything 'sprayed' directly overhead you at altitudes of 30,000 feet and higher will fall down on you. If someone wanted to affect the populace they'd spray at very low altitudes.

And, you've got to start taking these 'chemtrail' sites with a large grain of salt. The claims of 'contamination' could be from a myriad of sources. The most likely suspect is industrial pollution from land-based factories and their smokestacks.

Perhaps there is a large 'conspiracy' at work...it is the people who own those pollution causing factories who made up the 'chemtrail' nonsense in order to deflect attention. THAT is something worth investigation!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Here's a little something you could take a look at WeedWhacker..

www.youtube.com...

chemtrailawareness.multiply.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Seen all of that. Been debunked here on ATS dozens of times.

Baruim is also found in quantities of samples obtained from earth-bound industrial polluters.

This one is informative, even if his accent is hilarious!

And, there's this bloke:

AND, finally some humour:

"Crazy Rainbow Lady" indeed!

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Here's a little something you could take a look at WeedWhacker..

www.youtube.com...

chemtrailawareness.multiply.com...

You're new here, so I guess you are not familiar with most the backgrounds of the members. Weedwhacker and a few others are pilots, while I work within the weather industry, launching weather balloons and upper air data. I might just check the weather data near London to see why contrails were not present, and I can guarantee the weather balloon and radiosonde soundings will prove this point.

Maybe you should check out the below link, which explains how contrails form before assuming they are something more sinister

cimss.ssec.wisc.edu...

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Just been analysing the data, the reason why contrails have not been apparent is due to the air being way to dry for the water vapour to condense to visible ice crystals.

Examples and data taken from weather balloon soundings(air temperature followed by humidity in blue font)

21st April
404.0 7220 -35.5 57.6 9 0.04 295 9 308.0 308.1 308.0
400.0 7290 -35.9 -58.9 8 0.03 290 8 308.2 308.4 308.3

23rd April
400.0 7270 -34.3 -47.3 26 0.13 100 20 310.3 310.9 310.4
396.0 7340 -34.8 -47.8 25 0.13 100 20 310.5 311.0 310.6

As you can see, weather data during the week preceding the swine flu outbreak, actually shows that contrail development was extremely unlikely. That is why you never saw many.

Data taken from following link

weather.uwyo.edu...

[edit on 29/4/2009 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Nice work there Oz
Its amazing how many people don't even realise that planes leave contrails. Living close to an airport, have seen these all my life.

[edit on 29-4-2009 by MCoG1980]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I found this to be to coincidental to just let it go by...

As I said in a previous post on this thread, that after a few days of many persistent "contrails" a few weeks ago my skin got very irritated. With the total disapearance of these persistant "contrails" the irritation faded and vanished.

Anyhow, today for the first time in about 4 weeks there were numorous persistent "contrails" over London again. Even the clouds looked like they were froth from a boiling pot. The sunset also had a very scattered and erie look to it.

Funny thing is, it wasnt until my skin started getting irritated, that it hit me, the persistent contrails are back.

OZweatherman and weedwhacker to name but a few, i know you hunt down these threads trying to debunk them...
..but my opinion, you will never change on this subject..

how does that saying go? ..the absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

You question the logic behind spraying chemicals, but where is the logic in tainting drinking water with fluoride, where is the logic in adding aspartame in food...just to mention but a few examples...believe me, there is an endless list.

Just throwing it out there.....I guess there'll be a few debunkers here shortly haha..

Happy debunking, but just know, your painstaking efforts with all your links etc. are wasted on me

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by corvin77

I don't "hunt" threads....they pop up like that game 'Whack-a-mole' at amusement parks. (AND, no....there is no subtle connection to the username, in case you wonder. Was watching a DIY commercial, needed a screenname when I signed on. All the good ones I could think of were taken).

Sorry about your skin rash....seems you're the only one? Have you been to the MoH? (Isn't that what it's called in England?) Have a qualified physician examine you, just for the sake of your health.

Double check the soap you use in your laundry, as well. Not only the soaps you use in the shower. Consider, also, the possibility of pests.

Just three ideas....

Oh, and I gather you hate links, but here's an educational one...(with nice music). a capella....

[edit on 5/1/0909 by weedwhacker]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
corvin77 your right, they are back....

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

corvin77 your right, they are back....

Of course they are back, the weather balloon soundings indicate its a good day for contrails

479.0 6017 -20.6 -28.8 48 0.75 260 43 311.7 314.3 311.8
470.0 6158 -21.8 -29.1 51 0.74 265 49 311.9 314.5 312.1
466.0 6221 -22.3 -29.3 53 0.73 263 48 312.0 314.6 312.1
455.0 6396 -23.5 -32.5 43 0.55 257 45 312.6 314.6 312.7
451.0 6459 -24.1 -32.7 45 0.54 255 44 312.7 314.7 312.8
425.0 6888 -27.9 -34.3 54 0.50 260 46 313.2 315.0 313.3
421.0 6956 -28.5 -34.5 56 0.49 257 45 313.2 315.0 313.3
412.0 7110 -29.8 -36.2 54 0.42 250 44 313.6 315.1 313.6
400.0 7320 -31.5 -38.5 50 0.35 255 45 314.0 315.2 314.0
394.0 7427 -32.2 -38.0 56 0.37 260 46 314.4 315.8 314.5
390.0 7499 -32.7 -37.7 61 0.38 261 47 314.7 316.1 314.8

weather.uwyo.edu...

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Whatthehell?

Pretty much the same here in Atlanta. mostly at night this past week, making the moon look very strange.

And don't get me started on the helicopters...not even going to mention that a huge military one hovered my house, the house next door, and the houses directly across the street for 15 minutes two Thursdays ago and when it flew off a 10-minute hailstorm creamed us and pretty much only us because I feel insane enough as it is already.

And to the person who said they believed it was spelled contrails? Believe what you must.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Of course they are back, the weather balloon soundings indicate its a good day for contrails

Yes, and hopefully got a couple more pictures to upload to the gallery later

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
We moved to the countryside last year and although I have noticed them more ,it does not worry me.They always appear when the sky is blue and there has not been more or less in this area recently.

I am to fairly new to ATS and did read a few chemtrails threads out of curiousity,but I agree that if they really wanted to do anything sinister it would be lower, more like crop spraying.

We also have a lot of helicoptors in this area,mainly RAF and they do fly very low.Sometimes it actually makes the house shake,and that's saying something as we live in a very sturdy farmhouse!

I

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I'm in southern Colorado. We've had contrails right up until yesterday. It's foggy and drizzling today so I can't see the sky.

My husband feels there is something more to contrails and I'm on the fence but I will say contrails have become a near constant feature in our sky for about the past 5 years.

It's Colorado you know "300 days of sunshine." We are far south so no pollution we've always had beautiful clear blue skies. In summer the blue would hurt your eyes with the sun blazing and reflecting off of everything to the point we would pray for a cloud. Now by noon the sky is milky and streaked with contrails.

Sinister or not I want my clear skies back. Either it is due to an increase in air traffic both commercial/military or there is something more. These planes that form these contrails are not that high. We live within the La Veta MOA and I believe commercial flights are restricted to higher altitudes. Not to mention the fact they are flying over the Rocky Mountains so they stay pretty high and are hard to see. It's the military planes that we can see clearly making routine passes leaving their traces behind. Now maybe they serve to enhance communications Idk but there is no denying they are there we can clearly see our skies are different.

I am concerned my garden will be effected from all the hazy days. I haven't seen reduced yields yet but I'm watching closely. We have an expansive view of the sky so it's something we can't help but notice. Aside from our mountains the sky used to be one of our best features.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join