It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox sanitizes 9/11 video archive to conceal perp?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
It seems to be the same person to me, but everyone has a doppelgänger, you would need irrefutable proof.

Can i add something to the hide in plain sight comments please.

I have heard many stories of how NWO use Occult practices to get as much power from their acts as possible, hence a lot of ceremony at places like Bohemian Grove.

There are a lot of spells that require items used in the spell exist until the moment of need has past, if this is right, that means if this is him, he still has a role to play, otherwise wouldn't he have had an accident on active duty?

Research and you will find a lot of coincidences.

Maybe it's intended he be found and bring the house of cards down for them.

Weird how all my recent posts all start a new page,

[edit on 23/4/2009 by azzllin]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by arizonascott

That's definitely the pattern you see with the military people who got promotions etc. for what, to anyone but one of the perps, would look like failure.

Interesting thing about the military, especially on active duty, is that it is easy for powerful people to get you killed if they want to. A powerful incentive to keep your mouth shut and do as you are told, especially if a special payoff is part of the deal.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

Like Hitler and Heinrich Himmler

They used the dates for maximum achievement

The had their circle of power

These politicians and Elite who pose as Christians are Pagans and they worship Pan and have perfected the power of dates and symbols.

From the Riechstag Fire (9/11) to the "Protect the Homeland (Homeland Security)

How stupid do they think we are?

Moloch or The Great Owl at Bohemien Grove is nothing more than a symbolic ceremony of washing away their guilt for the murder and crimes against humanity that they have committed!

Their guilt is washed away - actually it is swept away by the demon of guilt.

Nothing is as it seems - I took the red pill

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
reply to post by Parabol

You raise some good points, but I think there is a logical fallacy of sorts there, along the line of, "that criminal couldn't have done that because it's just so stupid." But of course we all know that isn't a valid argument when it comes to crime.

I knew I should have addressed that in my earlier post. My logical reply is that you can't compare a common criminal to the intelligence agency of the most powerful country on the planet.

Remember, this is the Bush administration we are talking about. Hurricane Katrina, the economic collapse, 2.1 trillion dollars missing from the defense budget. Do you get my point? Did they do anything letter perfect in eight years?

I swear I was going to mention Katrina too. Put it this way, if you had to write a report that counted as your grade, and one that counted as some random persons, would you put the same amount of effort into both? Yeah, they screwed NO, the economy, all that, but none of those events or their handlings have an impact on how the CIA/FBI/PTB would handle a cover up of this size.

In a field like, well, covert ops against your own country (assuming this is the case), you can be damned sure they covered their tracks. They are meticulous and very capable when they want to be, when it benefits them. Not to get all conspiracy crazy but if they found an outside random person to do this, killing him afterwards would be on the table. Why do they care about this guy? If someone like him, be it random or agent, was in a position to reveal something about the plot, especially a government plant with 'foresight'... they aren't going to let it happen. Why would they? Morals? Decency? Because he helped them? They don't care. Morality is no reason to lose control or power.

On a related topic, Bush isn't as stupid as he looks, not by a long shot, and the government wasn't as incompetent as it seemed. (Really? We couldn't protect the Pentagon after the towers were hit... really???) Sometimes its easier to make an excuse that makes you look stupid. Because if looking like a redneck is your penalty for getting away with what you want, then who cares, that's nothing. It's like me caring about an ants opinion.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Maybe this is my issue with this idea.

Does everyone here agree that 96% of this is speculation? Really, look at it, the amount of proof is very little.

1. Grainy video. We can all agree its tough to tell, I can't conclusively debunk the connection, though that proves nothing beyond the fact I can't.

2. Rob was in New York at the time... one of the biggest cities on the planet. It's not like it's a backwater town or anything. Yes it puts him there, proximity is something, but in this case it's a bit weak. ( Though something, i'll admit to that
)

3. Why is everyone who believes so adamant? You can still research and try to find the answer without blindly thinking it's Riggle. I never understand the need to vehemently believe in something you're trying to solve. If you can't tell, I'm big on logic and the scientific method, which obviously limits speculation. So to me, interjecting bias on that level is a disadvantage to your research. Though exploring a possible connection is fine, it's just there isn't much to make of this.

4. I really think everyone is influencing each other. Doesn't that look/sound like him? This reinforcement isn't coming from new information, it's building off of hearing others repeat back the same thing you think. It's invalid in a sense, the fact that others agree on something doesn't mean it's any more likely to be true.

I'm not trying to be that guy in the thread telling everyone how to think or whatever, but I feel like this is getting off track. The Harley Guy is an interesting case and I think we should be looking into it. But let's try to expand the focus outside of Riggle, there isn't much more we can compare or test with him at the moment.

Oh, and nooooo way Riggle addresses this or hires a lawyer. There is not an ounce of credible evidence that any court would hear. That's just the way the system works, no prosecutions are being handled here.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
S&F this guy clearly needs to be brought forward! Hes shown up in way too many places for him to be just another 'average schmuck.'

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
How about we talk about what this guy said and why he said it, and not something trivial like who said it!

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by breakingdradles
How about we talk about what this guy said and why he said it, and not something trivial like who said it!

This thread is really about the who, not the what and why. You could start a thread about the what and why, if you had something to say on the subject.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Someone please tell me the OP is winding us up here. Rob Riggle from The Daily Show? That's one of the stupidest things I've ever heard.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I personally dont believe this is Riggle. I don't think the
"harley man" looks like he is 6'3". I have been searching for the reporters height (Rick Leventhal) and haven't found anything.

To me the harley man look as though he is about 5'9 or 5'10. Anyone else notice this while watching?

Riggle is a big human and this harley man looks like a small dude.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
No one accused "Harley" of blowing up buildings, except YOU. Talk about a real red herring.

And yes, I agree, it does sound like he was "parroting something he had heard", as in rehearsed. Which is very odd, because.....

I don't know about anyone else, but I had to sit down from shock when I heard of the attacks, literally speechless, yet this fellow is all calm and relaxed, giving his "parroted" spiel.

I smell a rat, a long-tailed one.

The voices do sound similar, I agree, but I would not state they are the same, or not. I would need to hear more.

Very serious charge, very serious matter.

The timeline of his whereabouts?

If he was being investigated by police for a crime, that would *interest* them very much that he was in the vicinity, and had the opportunity, to "commit" this "crime."

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I find it rather absurd that you maintain the "Official 9-11" Story is a Myth created by "Plants", yet you fail to make any mention whatsoever of the individual who began the "9-11 Conspiracy" Movement. The creator of the so called "9-11 Truthers" was a Frenchman who used Google Earth Imagery to justify his claims, and he did so no more than 2 Weeks past the date of the actual Tragic Attacks.

I am not here to attack your particular claim, but both sides of the facts should be presented here if you are calling one "False", and a "Myth".

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Parabol

1. Grainy video. We can all agree its tough to tell, I can't conclusively debunk the connection, though that proves nothing beyond the fact I can't.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I found this while looking around for more information on this. This video shows a Rob Riggle clip on the left and "The Harley Guy" clip on the right.

Unfortunately the maker of this video did let Riggle's voice in the clip at the left be heard clearly.

In the clips I've seen of Riggle his voice is far lower than "The Harley Guy's". (Of course Riggle could and would alter his voice if he was working as a plant.)

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
If it was Rob Riggle, he may be totally inocent. It all depends on when "harley man" was told to do his public relations announcement. If he was acting on the armys behalf he may feel he was doing a just public service. He may have been told to say this as a pubic service and that he was giving the public important info that would calm and focus the pubic at a time when they need some direction. He may have been told "we know it was terrorists and blah blah blah now tell this to the public as a street guy" No harm done, he's done public service announcments before, a calm in a sea of confusion. He may feel he was doing a covert public service to his country.
The only contraversy comes from is when was he told to read/deliver his shpeel. if he was told hours ahead of time then of course there is a big problem. but if he was given this asignment minutes before going on air he may not have had time to think much about it himself. He may have got a call from his commander and said we need you now and fast to give an emergency public relations job since he was experienced in PR work. Read this memorize it and get in front of this camera.
Just a possible. don,t burn him on a steak before a trial.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
It wasn't some "Frenchman using Google Earth" that got me personally wondering about the "Official" conspiracy theory, it was the collapse of WTC 7 without any plane impacting it, then finding out Silverstein had just insured the towers he had just leased for BILLIONS in the event of a terrorist attack, which occurred only a month or so after he bought the policy.

Seems to me, police nail criminals all the time that way, why would this be different?

At the very LEAST, it screams for investigation, which simply didn't happen.

Especially after he stated, on video, that he instructed the NYFD to "pull it."

Let's see, I insure my wife for a billion in the event she drowns...then 5 weeks later I take her fishing, and she 'falls overboard", and I would expect no police to even QUESTION me?

Yeah. Sure.

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Wow, some of you guys are actually serious. I can't believe that people are speculating on whether this guy, who's just a normal bystander, is not only a government plant, but also an actor from the Daily Show. Embarrassing...

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I am no "voice analysis expert" but i am an electrical engineer that has done work with transmitting voice signals over radio, internet, telephone, etc.

Here's the basics;

1) get yourself a copy of matlab
2) run a fourier transform on "harley guy" audio
3) run a fourier transform on rob riggle audio
4) compare the fundamental frequencies

if i have time in the next few weeks i will do it

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by owlseleven
Wow, some of you guys are actually serious. I can't believe that people are speculating on whether this guy, who's just a normal bystander, is not only a government plant, but also an actor from the Daily Show. Embarrassing...

It's a theory being tested here. I'm sure if the audio analysis disproves it, even those who believe it's Riggle will re-think their position. No harm in speculation.

Is he an actor on TV, or is he a US military officer and "analyst" appearing on the funny news? Weird, I was just reading this other thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

In general, the possibility of humiliation doesn't seem to deter many posters on ATS...

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mavman
I personally dont believe this is Riggle. I don't think the
"harley man" looks like he is 6'3". I have been searching for the reporters height (Rick Leventhal) and haven't found anything.

To me the harley man look as though he is about 5'9 or 5'10. Anyone else notice this while watching?

Riggle is a big human and this harley man looks like a small dude.

Does Tom Cruise always look shorter than everyone in his movies? Did Ben Button always look exactly like Brad Pitt? People can hunch, wear make-up, stand on or off of a curb. I laughed out loud when I read about this theory, now, I'm wondering what the voice test results will be.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join