It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel stands ready to bomb Iran's nuclear sites

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I read the OP's news article before i went to bed last night, and i usually don't have dreams that have anything to do with what happened to me the day before, there usually just abstract or nothing at all, sometimes I'm just at work the whole time (god i hate those dreams)

However last night was different, i had an intense dream, i was in the military (something i would never willingly join) in a land i was unfamiliar with.
I remember running for cover behind a half destroyed stone building, where apparently my fellow soldiers had some sort of large strange gun set up ( like a cannon, but not a cannon, hard to explain)
I remember popping my head around the corner to see the approaching enemy, then quickly turning back, that's when i woke up in my bed, still laying down, and screaming one world FIRE!!! (as in fire the cannon) it woke up my girlfriend and our room mate at the other side of the house.

I've never woke up like that before, and i just went back to sleep afterwords. But damn it was intense, and it was definitely modern times (not the past).

I've never had prophetic dreams before, but I've also never had a dream this intense or realistic before. i feel like there is something more to it, but I'm sure about a billion people have had the same thought, ya know "my dreams special" I'm sure it meant nothing, but to me it sure felt like it meant something,

i know i will remember this dream for the rest of my life.

edited some grammar.

[edit on 18-4-2009 by dkman222]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Albertarocks

Originally posted by The Godfather of Conspira

In their lack of wisdom, I'm almost certain the dark lords are indeed going to attack Iran and for no legitimate reason whatsoever. But in their black minds, there is a reason and whatever it is, it's certainly for their own gain and no other reason.

Iran is one of the five countries left that do not have a bank that is controlled by the elites. that is my theory of why they will attack Iran just like they did to Afghanistan and Iraq.

[edit on 17-4-2009 by Albertarocks]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
When are people going to get it through their thick skulls the BANKING ELITE are the ones behind this scenario?

"Israel is the biggest terrorist state" - "The Rothschilds own Israel"

P - L - E - A - S - E ....

You know who the Banking Elite don't own?

IRAN!
NORTH KOREA!

Guess who are the bad guys in the world today? ummm Iran & North Korea?

Don't you get it yet?

I'm so sick to death of hearing how evil Israel is, America is, England is ....

North Koreans are not evil, Israelis are not evil, Iranians are not evil, Americans are not evil, yet time and time again we have posters on this forum who label entire nations as terrorists, and evil doers. WAKE UP!

The only countries on this planet not yet owned by the Banking Elite are the ones in the firing line, the ones facing sanctions, the ones the media portray as evil dictatorships or radical Muslim terrorists.

The real truth, America, Israel, England and just about every other country on the planet IS owned and controlled behind the scenes by the Banking Elite. Get your head out of past belief systems and understand who the REAL enemy of ALL mankind is. Its not the Israelis, the Americans, the North Koreans or the Iranians. Whilst people hold on to cancerous race based beliefs, the real enemy of us all is tightening the squeeze on humanity.

You think politicians the world over standing up proclaiming this 'New World Order' is a clue to whats really going on?
Certain countries are not with the program, and those same countries currently find themselves on the Banking Elite 'hit list' for take over. Of coarse there will be all sort of excuses as to why these countries need to be sanctioned, bombed and over thrown - their terrorists, dictatorships and quite simply, NOT on the Banking Elites payroll.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Lost to most people is that Iran financed, trained, and supplied Hamas to provoke Israel in Gaza. This is Iran's way of confronting the US without risking direct retaliation. There was a specially trained Iranian unit that went to Gaza in January this year. It was completely wiped out.

Gaza is looked at by Iran as a colony in their expansionism. Lebanon has been all but taken over, as will Iraq, and Jordan is the next target. Syria is the one firm ally of Iran, but that may change quite soon.

As with Germany in the 30s, Israel sees it to everyone's advantage that measures be taken now to ensure Iran doesn't become an even greater threat, instead of waiting till a World War scale confrontation builds up. Already nuclear capable Pakistan would make a natural ally for Iran.
The consequences of a nuclear war in Asia would be the largest catastrophe in history.

Mike

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
This is just empty threats from Israel. I firmly believed a few years ago that they would attack Iran's nuclear sites, but over the years the chances of that have decreased significantly. They have missed their chance now, in my opinion. The Iranian nuke program is too far along and they've had time to hide, disperse and protect all their key stuff. A few airstrikes (which is the best Israel could achieve) just isn't going to do the job now. It would need a fairly prolonged bombing campaign by the USAF to cripple Iran now, and that isn't going to happen.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
can someone please explain something. if israel do attack iran, it will have to go through Iraqi airspace. therefore they would need the US approval to do this surely.

so what do iran do back? surely theres no way iran would be allowed to strike by using iraqi airspace?

also, if iran has to use iraqi airspace, do they have missiles than can reach israel from there own soil?

G.

Israel has approval to fly through Turkish airspace, an important ally in that region..They could also use Dolphin subs and shoot Jericho missiles tipped with whatever at their disposal, maybe a better idea..
They will attack some day and the US just have to swallow it, people really underestimate the power of the AIPAC et al. in the US..

Iran is a rolemodel and mainsupplier for terrorist groups, that has to end as well, and if its true they will retaliate with terrorist attacks in Europe on jewish targets, i think we'll have to put their fuse out..for good..

www.trouw.nl...

[edit on 18-4-2009 by Foppezao]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow14

Shadow14, I think you hit the nail on the head. That's it! I'd heard that before (that the cabal did not control Iran's banking system yet) but had forgotten. You definitely spotted the reason Iran is going to be attacked. Good job

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Hasn't anyone ever heard of the saying that "it's better to ask for forgiveness rather than permission?"

Obama, and the majority of Democrats, do not support Israel as much as Republicans in office tend to. HOWEVER, if Israel starts a fight with Iran, or anyone else for that matter, the US will not let them be destroyed. Frankly, Israel can go ahead without the US' permission because they know the US will step in to fight WITH them if they need it.

Let's keep this in mind also:

Excerpt from:
US Envoy: Obama Committed to Two-State Solution in Middle East
By VOA News
18 April 2009

"...While the United States has been promoting the two-state solution, Israel's new government has expressed concerns about the idea of Palestinian statehood.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu favors improving economic conditions in the Palestinian territories over conceding land and other previously agreed to aspects of the peace process."

The US wants a two-state solution....Israel does not. Wouldn't getting into a war and needing the US to step in and fight WITH them help to reassure the strength of their alliance? As it stands now, a peace treaty is an impossibility since the US and Israel are at an impasse regarding the two state solution. Perhaps going after Iran (and winning) would help bolster Israel's power in that region and force the two-state solution to the side. I'm not saying they would definitely win, I'm just saying that they would need to in order to further their agenda.

Just a thought.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Iran cannot hit the US with a bomb, yet if israel strikes Iran, Iran will launch the missles it already has pointed at Saudi oil rigs.

This would STOP oil coming into the west.

If they fight like the rest of the middle east, and repel a full take over for ANY amount of time, the US will run out of oil.

israel illegally obtained atom bombs, and will plunge the world into WWIII to make sure they do not have to fight a fair fight!!!!

Take the A-Bombs away from israel, THAT THEY THEMSELVES SECRETLY AND ILLEGALY OBTAINED, and see if the hypocrytes start the world war they so willingly tell everyone they are going to start.

They are cowards hiding behind the power of the Atom.

Why didn't they fight this hard or at all against the Nazi's?

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I am saddened at how Israel has evovled. It was created just after WW2 and many millions of Jews had been murdered by the Nazis in the burning ovens and gas chambers, What the Nazis did was horrendous and should forever be condemed. However it is sad to see how the oppressed have become the oprressors, Israel is now no worse than Nazi Germany. Whay are israel stockpoling weapons that would cause a holocaust when they themselves were victims of a holocaust? Evil begets evil. I hope Israelsteps back and takes a look at itself and look at what they have become. They have their hands soaked in blood just as much as Gaza does. And Iran has it's hands in blood too because of the sponsership of terror groups in the Gaza strip. A modern day tradegy.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by komp_uk

I am sometimes slow witted so maybe somebody could help me out on this.

If another war is started what do I get out of it, what's my end.

I didn't notice any lifestyle improvements in my little world from the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Israel will attack Iran and they have every right too!! Iran is waging war on Israel by way of Hammas and Hezbola. Israel will soon after get attacked by the Arabs and Russia after Israels attack on Iran. Here is proof of what is to come.
www.tribulation.com...

Russia, Turkey and the rest of the Arabs will pay dearly for backing Iran.

God Bless Israel and I pray for all you Godless Israeli haters.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by breakingdradles
Iran cannot hit the US with a bomb, yet if israel strikes Iran, Iran will launch the missles it already has pointed at Saudi oil rigs.

If they fight like the rest of the middle east, and repel a full take over for ANY amount of time, the US will run out of oil.

israel illegally obtained atom bombs, and will plunge the world into WWIII to make sure they do not have to fight a fair fight!!!!

Take the A-Bombs away from israel, THAT THEY THEMSELVES SECRETLY AND ILLEGALY OBTAINED, and see if the hypocrytes start the world war they so willingly tell everyone they are going to start.

Israel has had nuclear weapons for decades. How many have they used? Do they threaten to use them? Did you ever hear the word deterrent.

Iran is in a mad rush to develop nuclear weapons. They threaten Israel. Europe and every country in the Middle East is terrified they want a war to further their Islamic Revolution. The Russians like to collect big money from Iran for their out-of-date dysfunctional technology. But they see Iran ultimately as encroaching on their turf and destabilizing the region. Given cause the Russians would annihilate them in a heartbeat.

By the way, who makes up the rules of what's legal and what is not? You?

Countries known to have A-Bombs are the US, Russia, China, North Korea, Pakistan, India, France, Britain. Some didn't apply for licenses.

Mike

[edit on 18-4-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

Originally posted by breakingdradles

Israel has had nuclear weapons for decades. How many have they used? Do they threaten to use them? Did you ever hear the word deterrent.

Iran is in a mad rush to develop nuclear weapons. They threaten Israel. Europe and every country in the Middle East is terrified they want a war to further their Islamic Revolution. The Russians like to collect big money from Iran for their out-of-date dysfunctional technology. But they see Iran ultimately as encroaching on their turf and destabilizing the region. Given cause the Russians would annihilate them in a heartbeat.

By the way, who makes up the rules of what's legal and what is not? You?

Countries known to have A-Bombs are the US, Russia, China, North Korea, Pakistan, India, France, Britain. Some didn't apply for licenses.

Mike

[edit on 18-4-2009 by mmiichael]

Yes I have heard of a deterrent, why can't Iran deter israel from attacking them with their own atom bomb?

Why can israel obtain one illegally, wether they used it or not, but Iran can't obtain one?

I agree Iran threatens israel, but that was only after israel decided to claim Arab land that had not been there's in millenia, due to Germans killing 6 million Jews out of the over 40 million total people they killed.

Your forefathers raped and pillaged Indians, do the Indians get thier land back?

Then why does israel?

They got defeated by Romans, and took the land back from Arabs.

California used to be Mexico, but lost it in a war, like the Jews lost israel, so why doesn't Mexico get California back?

If Hindus found a book stating that Shiva gave them Austrailia, will you permit Hindus to set up Hindu only settlements in Austrailia?

Well then why does israel get to move to a land, kick others out, and start Jewish only settlements due to a religious book only they believe?

An Islamic revolution? I see it as a Christian/Jewish revolution in Islamic lands, wouldn't you agree?

If they had the money and power, would you like to have Islamic people telling you what to do?

Would you fight back or run away like the wealthy Jews did with the Nazis?

The Arabs have chose to fight for what they believe, as Americans would.

Do you know that Muslims believe in and praise Jesus, see him as a Messiah, the son of god and everything?

Why are we, a "christian" nation, allied with those to deny claims to Jesus being anything more then a carpenter.

Until people realize who started this whole mess and decided to take land everyone lived on and claim it for their own, there will never be peace in the Middle East.

And that's just what they want.

[edit on 18-4-2009 by breakingdradles]

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Israel is evil because the Rothschilds OWN Israel, yes they own it, it has nothing to do with being "jews"

yes Iran and North Korea are part of 5 nations who don't have a Rothschild Owned Central bank

"Iran; North Korea; Sudan; Cuba; and Libya."

why else do you think this big interest in North Korea and Iran, they need a war with them both so the Rothschilds can go in there and put in there Central Banks

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Why would Israel being a sovereign nation need anybody's approval? They are surrounded by enemy's. Over one billion Muslims want nothing more than to erase Israel from the map of the world. We see and hear Muslims everywhere burning flags and saying death to Israel. Ive read and heard Iran claiming to destroy them and remove them from the map. I see nothing wrong in a preemptive strike in order to insure there safety. What would you do if you were in there situation? It seems easy sitting on the side lines calling in plays. I suggest getting into the game and see what you would do.

Who says Israel is owned by a certain family? Where is your proof? I hear that all the time but no one has any proof to back them up.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I say just let them go at it.

The fact is the relationship between Jews and Arabs is Completly destroyed, so much so that Every peace deal brokered by Isreal and Palastine ends up getting broken with a Suicide Bus bombing in Gaza.

There simply can't be peace between the two.

Isreal is so hated in the region there fear in Iran IS Legitimitly placed. isreal has no choice, if they sit back, there is a really good chance a nuclear weapon will be used on Isreal, Jihaadists make no secret about that. They mean business.

Damned if they do, damned if they don't.

Everybody needs to accept the fact that Arabs don't wan't peace, they wan't Isreal to go somewhere else. They wan't there land back. If you happen to own a very large chunk of land, speak up, otherwise Stay out of it.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I was going to refrain from posting here because I feel I'm slightly outnumbered by the general sentiment on this discussion board.

I used to be a regular follower of ATS threads and found them interesting and sometimes informative. But the level of outright, unchecked, seething hatred of Jews and Israel, which became very apparent during Operation Cast Lead, has made me stop wanting to visit this site.

On this occasion however I cannot let these comments go by without voicing my sense of utter disgust and outrage. Some of the comments I see here would have fitted nicely into Mein Kampf. No doubt those posters will be happy if Iran does obtain nuclear weapons and then proceeds to invade and Arabize Israel, so that the crazy Mullahs can finish Hitler's work for him. That would happen TOMORROW if Israel did not maintain a strong military deterrent.

I'll let you into a secret: Jews do not control the world. Jews do not control your government. That is a myth perpetuated by people that hate Jews and the idiots that believe them.

Utterly sickening.

[edit on 22-4-2009 by mattpryor]

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by mattpryor

Let's debate some points instead of trying to take the high road, which doesn't work around here.

If you do not like my comments, please give me your opinion and lets debate.

Calling someones comments that you don't agree with racist and anti-semetic is easy to do, why don't you stand up for what you believe in instead?

posted on Apr, 23 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles

Actually I wasn't referring to your post specifically, and at no point did I use the "A" word so please don't put words into my mouth. However if you want me to argue the toss then okay.

Firstly, there is no evidence that Israel has nuclear weapons. It is merely conjecture and is neither confirmed nor denied by Israel. The reason the world thinks Israel is a nuclear power is because of the Vela Incident:

en.wikipedia.org...

So your assumption that "Israel obtained one illegally" is just that.

Secondly, let's consider a nuclear-armed Iran. You don't seem to think that would be a problem, since they'll only threaten Israel right? That would be okay (assuming you don't give a toss about the security of the only secular, pluralist functioning democracy in the Middle East) except that that in itself is a naive perspective to say the least.

The Iranian theocracy doesn't just hate Israel. It hates the West, passionately and vehemently. Or did you miss the regular flag burnings and chants of "Death to America, Death to the West"? It hates Israel not because of Palestine - Iran does not and never has cared a jot about those folk, except when it's in its own interests - but because Israel represents the West and is a thorn in its side and (due to its military superiority) stands in the way of Iran's regional ideological and political domination.

In addition to this, there is also a large-scale power struggle going on in the region, in case you hadn't noticed or been reading the newspapers for the last 20 years, between Iran and Saudi Arabia. You can see history unfolding right now, with smaller countries like Qatar choosing their allegiances. A nuclear Iran would have devastating consequences and would change the political map in the region for ever. No responsible governments in the civilised world want to see this happen as it would mean us (i.e. the West) losing whatever political influence we have in the region (and the wider world) for good. And in my opinion, that would be a very very bad thing for us ordinary people living our comfortable lives in Europe and America.

The Middle East is at a crossroads. It will either become a more secular, tolerant and fair place, or it will become more closed-minded and intolerant, and will stand against everything that we in the West have fought and died for in successive world wars. The Arabic nations hold ENORMOUS influence in the West, like it or not, and what happens there will have a direct and lasting effect on our lives. If our way of life and the values which we hold dear are to survive into the future then we cannot sit idly by and allow that to happen.

Thirdly I'd like to address your somewhat skewed version of Israeli and Jewish history (please refer to my next post).

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join