It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Space Worm Photo

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

What, are you saying you prefer the disturbing possibility to the balloon? By the way, I think its one strange looking balloon myself, and if anyone ever released that at a wedding I'd think they were nuts, and had incredibly bad taste. These balloons are not common. But the other possibility is just creepy.

[edit on 29-1-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majorion
IMO, if I really had to guess what the object is, then I'd say balloons.

Coast to Coast are far too sensationalistic anyway, much like Jaime Maussan.

Coast to Coast does put a lot of spice on things. I think that they make a great deal of money doing what they are doing there, I wish they would present all the facts and documentation instead of just what sells.

C2C in many cases withholds info just to get a story or make a story, whichever you prefer.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I'm with phage and the rest of the mylar balloon croud on this one, and many other UFO's in the past i have had to reconsider to be the same.

shame there is noting to compare it with in the pic for size, distance etc

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
They talk about these in south America some say the sightings date back as far as the Mayans they are call Sky Serpents i have seen other videos with similar things but none this clear very interesting .Link

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
cool pic but IMO coast to coast is the best place to find fake photos. i do not think i have ever seen a legit one on there.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Looks like some sort of Government Intelligence Gathering System. If you think of those "arms" as a sort huge set of Parabolic Dishes, it could explain how they articulate in a specific direction-assuming this is just outside the known layer of the athmosphere and in low orbit of the earth.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Looks like balloons....

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
That is a balloon, but thanks again for the ridiculously misleading title to the thread.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
There is no fish that can morph its fins or bird that can shape shift its wings and there is no balloon that deflates two parts and does not move oddly when the air comes out. Look at the differences in the two photos, can't any of you see.

I think he took 2 very good clear photos, but, denial and or hoax keeps the panic button from being pushed and the mind from going crazy.

So glad, someone else sees this stuff.

[edit on 29-1-2009 by Siren]

[edit on 29-1-2009 by Siren]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I think that the pixel size can give us a hint of the potential size of the object, given he is using a rather small pixel camera, not one from 6 years ago. If so, the graininess of the magnification indicates that the object is too large to be a mylar balloon. What do you think? I'm guessing, because there are no other references other than the size of the pixels. I don't think it's fake.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I was all for the Mylar balloons until I inverted the colors. Sorry if anyone else has already done this but I am at work and don't have the time to read every post.

There appears to be some sort of supporting arms or rigidity to the object in question.
It also made me wonder if these guys have perfected this technology more than what we see here as well as made it much more structurally sound than we see here in these videos.

It appears to be man made to me. I could be completely wrong as well though;it's just my opinion.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I am just curious as to the reason nobody noticed that the second picture and the first are not the same proportion. One of the pictures is obviously a aircraft including all the lights in exactly the right spots. I understand some people want to believe but that is just lousy picture taking. I concur if I thought it was significant I would have killed my battery or ran out of space on camera and not just took two pictures. Nice try better luck next time.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Here you go, something to mull over.

Examples of Balloon arches and sculptures, click here.

Look at the 16th photo. When these balloons get released and have no weighted ends, they look like like the photos from the original OP. The pearl white balloons reflect sunlight like a mirror. The string of balloons just flail about, without form other than to look snake like or jellyfish like.

Take a moment to look over some of the different balloon sculptures so you will be able to spot these for what they are in the future as I am sure there will be more UFO reports in the future that are nothing more helium balloons.

Then again, I could be wrong.

Hey, cool vids Capt, I like.

[edit on 1/29/2009 by eaganthorn]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Its military flare.....no i mean helicopter...wait um a bird yeah definitely.
or is it a balloon, im gonna have to go with balloons on this one

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by timespace

yup here is an oldy but goody sky serpents same thing
yeah the Mayans had Mylar balloons

[edit on 29-1-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
im not so sure about these space worms as i think they are just a misunderstanding of natural things or optical illusions!

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
reply to post by TravisT

*snip* are you people not reading what the heck I am typing in my posts!!!

I SAID there is NOTHING ELSE in the photo to COMPARE altitude, distance, size!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sheesh sometimes I think some around here just nit pick at certian members to single them out or something...not sure what the motive is but I spot that crap from miles away.

Please...READ what I WRITE!!!

Thank you!

Cheers!!!!

profanity snipped

[edit on 1/29/2009 by Badge01]
Whoa.

Sorry, I was just using your quote,, because after reading so many "its so huge, it cant be a balloon" posts, I saw yours last, and then I said my peace. When I said, "why are SOME of you", I meant everybody saying it must be huge. I'm sorry I quoted you, but again, you were the last post I saw while reading this thread, and I used it as an "example", so to say. And no, I'm not "singling" anybody out.

I'm sorry, but if you feel so insulted, then just put me down as an avoided member. Good god, bro. Just calm down.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MariaUpsideTown

optical illusions is good! but captured on video?

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Hey there guys,

As another poster mentioned the object in the OP does bear a striking resemblence to a human chromosome;

Text#1 = Human Chromosome (look familiar)

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Does this mean the OP captured pics of an organic UFO ... or is it a case of having a little fun with photoshop and in turn the ATSers ?

Without more information / pics we may never know but I'm inclined to go with the latter (I'd love to be wrong).

Not too sure about the balloon theory but thought I'd add a couple of pics for comparrison *sp;

Text#2 = Mylar Balloon (festo-airjelly)

Text#3 = Weather Balloon

More info would be great. Woody

[edit on 29-1-2009 by woodwytch]

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MariaUpsideTown

im not so sure about these space worms as i think they are just a misunderstanding of natural things or optical illusions!

What natural things, please explain.

Optical illusion, created by whom and or what?

Sure, it is scary!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join