It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hollow earth

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2003 @ 08:49 AM
link   
how could i get to the middle of the earth?

posted on Jan, 23 2003 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Drill, ye tarriers, drill.

Of course, the drill would melt a few miles down, but that's a technicality.

B

posted on Jan, 23 2003 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Do keep in mind we tought the earth was flath a couple of centuries ago!

Knowledge changes! Everything is possible

posted on Jan, 23 2003 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Yeah but when people thought the world was flat we were backwards in soooo many ways, surely there can be no place for a hollow world theory, I quite often look at the sites with those theories for a good long hard chuckle.

Not wishing to do anyone down who believes in hollow earth but they are idiots. There may be a case for very large cave systems existing in the structure of the earth but nothing soo silly as hollow earth. And i call it silly because of what we know of the earth and the way it works through science and observation, not that I always agree with the scientists, but I`d bet oil reserves in IRaq on this one.

[Edited on 23-1-2003 by cassini]

B

posted on Jan, 23 2003 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I don't know what to believe about this matter but then again when I read that the Viking Mythologie speaks over an Middle Earth then again I dunno what too think about it... But I guess the idea is probably ridiculous but its also eeeerm well romantic/adventerous/exciting/whatever

posted on Jan, 23 2003 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Ev dog, back to your question, You do not want to according this interview with someone purporting to be a reptoid. Tthe Lacerta fie which is (in my Opinion) obviously fake but given we are talking about hollow earth....(this is also from a translation from Swedish)
It makes for quite good read true or not....

www.anomalous-images.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2003 @ 12:52 PM
link   

some info and another map:

www.crystalinks.com...

The Entrances. to Agartha: There are allegedly several entrances to the Kingdom of Agharta throughout the world

Kentucky Mommoth Cave, in south-central Kentucky, US.
Mount Shasta, California, US - the Agharthean city of Telos allegedly exists within and beneath this mountain.
Manaus,Brazil
Mato Grosso, Brazil- the city of Posid supposedly lies beneath this plain.
Igua��Falls, border or Brazil and Argentina.
Mount Epomeo, Italy
Himalayan Mountains, Tibet - the entrance to the underground city of Shonshe is allegedly guarded by Hindu monks.
Mongolia - the underground city of Shingwa allegedly exists beneath the border of Mongolia and China
Rama, India - beneath this surface city is a long lost subterranean city, they say, also named Rama.
Pyramid of Giza, Egypt
King Solomon's Mines.
Dero Caves
North and South Poles

[Edited on 23-1-2003 by alienaddicted]

[Edited on 29-1-2003 by alienaddicted]

posted on Jan, 29 2003 @ 01:02 PM
link   
There's some problems with the "entrances" data, I'm afraid. For example, it mentions "North and south poles." Magnetic or true poles? Both poles wander and are not in the same region. Claims for this are made on the basis of a "secret diary" of Admiral Byrd that appeared after his death (so he couldn't refute it.) The diary is pretty obvious hogwash.

Mt. Shasta -- This one's just silly. There's no city underneath it. It's a horkin' big volcano.

Mammoth Cave -- links to other caves have been shown -- but they're to surface caves. Below that limestone is a very solid layer of basalt and there's no caves there.

King Solomon's mines -- a mythical location. No scholarly or archaeological evidence to show it exists. That's like saying there's an entrance in Arketenham, MA (a nonexistant town).

Mount Epomeo -- also a volcano. No entrances anywhere are possible at a volcano.

Pyramid of Giza's been crawled over and probed under for the past 200 years. That's one of the most popular investigative spots for scholars and the woo-woo set. So where's the entrance? They should have found it long before this with all the excavating and probing.

Dero Caves -- there doesn't seem to be a location on Earth with this name.

There's no compelling evidence anywhere for this, except in some legends and some obviously made up stuff. What surprises me is that they missed the Edgar Rice Burroughs Pellucidar material.

posted on Jan, 29 2003 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Read Olaf Jansons story, it tells you right where they are. And, it isnt really hard to get to, just need a boat.

posted on Jan, 30 2003 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Then why haven't the submarines that patrol the area found it yet? If they had, the Navy families would know something about it... and not just two or three families.

Subs have sonar, radar, and a whole lot of tech. If it was there, a sub would have found it.

posted on Jan, 30 2003 @ 05:12 PM
link   
What makes you think, they didnt? Dont you think it would have been classified Top Secret? Or do you think they would have mailed everyone a invitation? LOL

Look up Adm Byrd, his story is very interesting too.

posted on Jan, 30 2003 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Heh Heh, Byrd is right, its all exciting to the woo-woo set.

But come on its the biggest joke out for the rest of us...

Do you really think with all the satelites, planes, explorers, tourist ships ad nauseum around that they have managed to disguise forever some whacking great holes at the poles?

Don't give me the bull# argument about it always being in cloud, you mean people don't travel there because it always too cloudy for them?

Nah, its a fable from 200 years ago, time to grow up those stories served a generation of people who didn't know better .. we do....

Why after 300 years of arctic exploration they havn't found the hole...

[Edited on 31-1-2003 by Netchicken]

posted on Feb, 2 2003 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken

Why after 300 years of arctic exploration they havn't found the hole...

[Edited on 31-1-2003 by Netchicken]

Again, what makes you think, they didnt? What do you think the Masons have been doing? Yep, they been the keepers of the secret.

posted on Feb, 2 2003 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Two of the Indiana Jones novels were on the hollow earth, and the others were on several paranormal phenomena, read them.

XAOS

posted on Feb, 2 2003 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I'm not sure how accurate this is, but i remember reading an article talking about a satellite photographing Earth where it had caught evidence of a hollow earth existing on our planet. But NASA or whoever, covered up what appeared to be a giant hole in the scans/maps that were created to get rid of this evidence.

I dunno what to believe.

[Edited on 3-2-2003 by TRoT]

posted on Feb, 2 2003 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Find a way to convert the Earth into a couple hyperbolic shapes and on some part of the shape you should find the middle, but this time it would be on the outside. Of course, it would probably take a while to figure out the mathematics to make that happen. If all else fails, pretend you are in the center and perhaps you can experience a little bit of it. Tell me if there is a tropical paradise when you get there so that I can visit, too

posted on Feb, 3 2003 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Here is a scan from the February 1997 issue of National Geographics. Seems someone forgot to explore a sizable chunk of the arctic ocean. Can you see the footprint?

www.makecashonline.com...

[Edited on 3-2-2003 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Feb, 3 2003 @ 12:37 PM
link   
No I can't....
That just supports me

The Soviet ice drift stations are everywhere over the pole if the map is correct. ESPECIALLY around the pole itself where your supposed hole is meant to be hiding.

Notice with the large green arrows that the ice is moving and the large amount of sea around. There can't be a hole in the sea, so any place with iceflows is ruled out . That these appear to be stations stuck on floating ice says its ALL SEA THERE.

The only place unmapped by the stations is near NorthLand, but that is on a transport route, and not far from habitation. Bound to be thoroughly investigated by others and probaly used as a base being the closest land to the pole.

There is nothing here that says there is a hole and infact everything to support that the entire area has been so well investigated that a gnat wouldl have trouble hiding there.

... this is the death stroke of a hoax and fantasy .... time to change your fantasy to to the more modern delusion of crop circles

[Edited on 3-2-2003 by Netchicken]

posted on Feb, 3 2003 @ 05:34 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join