It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Bush in the class room, How the hell did we miss this?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Woot! He already took the video down. Good job guys on the research and everything. He hadn't actually created the video and made a comment that he would take it down.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Listening to it again it could be after listening to the RFburns clip. But the rest of it is nonsense.

Coincidence....yeah. A teacher performing Occult activities with children with Former President Bush (weird to say that) on television?

Hardly.

I'm glad he took the video down.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by rightuos

If ya look at the video you posted at right about 4:12 you will see they clearly say Kite-Hit-Steel-Plane-Must. Also when you analyzed the sound in Adobe of course you found anomalies in the .wav as there is music chanting added on that video.

The video I posted has no music. It is audio straight from the camera's microphone. You must be refereing to some other video because the one I posted on the previous page contains only voice, ambient sounds from the teacher tapping on her book, and the kids reciting the words they are learning from their reading books.

I don't think it has anything to do with being ritualistic I do however find it quite coincidental that those words all came up at that exact time.

They are just random words back to back from the kid's reading books. Does this necessarily mean that these kids now new something about what was going on at WTC and that their readers were substituted with readers containing words related to what was going on at the time at WTC?

Im not one usually convinced by cooincidence, but there is no evidence in this video, which is unaltered and contains no music or chants, that these kids are doing some stupid NWO or illuminati ritual or worshiping goats.

What is unusual is that Bush just sat there and did not say "excuse me I must go now, I have an emergency matter I must attend to, thank you very much for inviting me to your school today".

That is the only controversial thing about Bush being in that school..is that he did not leave when he should have.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 20-1-2009 by RFBurns]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I saw the video and was reading the comments, attempted to see the comments on page 2 but it says the video was removed. Anyways, although I recognized the music coming from "Ghost in the Shell: Innocence" the damn video was kinda creepy. A goat being decapitated also appeared on the video... not very youtube friendly. Someone should upload it to liveleak.com I did not download the video so I can't do it.

One question. Did the audio got manipulated? Because there where many comments pointing that it was.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by Pagani]

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pagani
I saw the video and was reading the comments, attempted to see the comments on page 2 but it says the video was removed. Anyways, although I recognized the music coming from "Ghost in the Shell: Innocence" the damn video was kinda creepy. A goat being decapitated also appeared on the video... not very youtube friendly.

Someone should upload it to liveleak.com I did not download the video so I can't do it.

One question. Did the audio got manipulated? Because there where many comments pointing that it was.

Yes the audio in that fella's video was altered, overdubbed with music and changed in the timeline of the original video to make it sound like the kids were reciting a ritual.

Its so freaking obvious that other one is fabricated. Another thing about this particular footage is that it was aired on every single news channel out there, and is also in quite a few documentaries and DVD documentaries. No where in any of them are these ritualistic chanting from repetitive audio overdubbed with some ritual like music.

Case Closed.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns

The video I posted has no music. It is audio straight from the camera's microphone. You must be refereing to some other video because the one I posted on the previous page contains only voice, ambient sounds from the teacher tapping on her book, and the kids reciting the words they are learning from their reading books.

[edit on 20-1-2009 by RFBurns]

I think you got confused as to what I was saying. When I mentioned that you analyzed the sound I was referring to the OPs video.

I was only pointing out that they do in fact say Kite-Hit-Steel-Plane-Must in the video you posted. That's all though.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Originally posted by David9176

... pure lies and propaganda ... disturbing and disgusting. Seriously, what kind of twisted individual does this crap?

Oh, maybe truther, star in a jar, wZn, sueloujo, for starters.

People here see what they want to see and hear what they want to hear more and more often on ATS than I ever expected.

Operate from a conclusion, and develop a theory or 'facts' to support it.

Deny Ignorance?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Are you kidding me m8??

Those 5 words in a row: Kite - hit - steel - plane - must just random words?
And is it a coincident that these were the last words the kids had to read and a couple of seconds after, that guy whispered into bush's ear?
And then the goat story!

I tell you what:
You wonder why Bush kept on sitting there after he recieved the message? Its simply because that freakin ritual had to be completed (with the goat story)!!

Eye opener and smoking gun for me!

Ko3

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I think you got confused as to what I was saying. When I mentioned that you analyzed the sound I was referring to the OPs video.

I was only pointing out that they do in fact say Kite-Hit-Steel-Plane-Must in the video you posted. That's all though.

No I wasnt confused but I knew which one you were referencing, I just pointed it out again for others in case they may have been confused.

Yes the kids do recite those words, but not repetitive or timed out and overdubbed to sound like the rediculous ritual BS in the video with the altered audio and music added.

The words were just random from the kid's reading books. Its can look like some sort of weird cooincidence because of what was taking place at WTC and the words recited by the kids, but really, are we to now believe that the kid's reading books were purposely replaced with books that contained words that directly reference to what was occuring at WTC?

No thats not the case folks. Its an unusual cooincidence, perhaps freaky in a way, but there isnt any conspiracy or evidence here that suggests those words were specifically choosen for the kids to recite during their reading class while Bush was present during the WTC attacks.

But if anyone wants to find hard evidence and proof of the assumption that their books were replaced and contained words that were meant to be some sort of subliminal message to the WTC attacks, by all means please do provide that evidence and proof. I dont mind looking at proof.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by kid_of_3NKi
reply to post by RFBurns

Are you kidding me m8??

Those 5 words in a row: Kite - hit - steel - plane - must just random words?
And is it a coincident that these were the last words the kids had to read and a couple of seconds after, that guy whispered into bush's ear?
And then the goat story!

I tell you what:
You wonder why Bush kept on sitting there after he recieved the message? Its simply because that freakin ritual had to be completed (with the goat story)!!

Eye opener and smoking gun for me!

Ko3

As I just posted, by all means please provide undeniable evidence and proof that those reading books were purposely filled with words for some ritual and directly related to the WTC attack.

I will gladly examine that evidence..as I am sure others would love to see that proof as well.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther

Read David Icke's Tales From The Time Loop.

Everyone has been calling Mr. Icke a "crazy" but he saw all this years ago.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

you don't get it.

there is a thing called the "coincidence theory".... that's what you understand.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Your video is edited just before they start saying "plane". How can we know what was said before the shot shifts from one angle to another right?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Dude, the words the kids were reading are printed on some papers hanging an that board, and not a book!

At such an event, with the president present and cameras on, i doubt that the teacher was allowed to choose and make decisions about the program. Much likely that stuff has been given to her.

Ko3

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
reply to post by RFBurns

I've searched youtube...all i can find is the same clip i posted. It may be in there somewhere but i can't find it.

In the vid i posted they are clearly saying completely different things.

I just don't see how anyone could think this is real.

Kids doing satanic rituals in school with cameras all around?

Get a grip people!! WOW!

Hey RF, thanks for saying what I was thinking. Satanic rituals? I highly doubt it. Even if the kids had actually said HIT STEEL PLANE I would just write it off as coincidence. I mean that would mean the teacher was in cahoots with the bad guys. That's just too much for me.

Thanks for researching for us RF.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

you don't get it.

there is a thing called the "coincidence theory".... that's what you understand.

I get it just fine...what you dont get is that even coincidence theory needs proof to back it up.

So....where is the proof????

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by kid_of_3NKi
Dude, the words the kids were reading are printed on some papers hanging an that board, and not a book!

At such an event, with the president present and cameras on, i doubt that the teacher was allowed to choose and make decisions about the program. Much likely that stuff has been given to her.

Ko3

Now your just reacing into thin air for items that will fit your theory. Those words printed on the paper hanging on the board were also in the kid's books. Havent you ever paid any attention in school where material is both posted on a board or written on the chalk board and is also in the books the students have?

Sort of like how they do it in college too, display the class material on an overhead projector up onto a screen and is the same thing as in the students books.

Oh sure the teacher doesnt plan her lessons at all, especially for THAT one particular day. Again your just reaching for thin air examples to fit a flawed theory.

But hey...prove that the teacher did not plan her lesson for that day, prove that her lesson for that day was substituted because Bush was going to be there that day. Prove that the kids did not have the same copy in their books as was posted on the board. Prove all of this and I dont mind moving my opinion to the other side of the isle.

Proof my friend...thats what is needed here, not thin air assumption.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Alienmojo

Your welcome.

It is a funny and can be seen as a freaky coincidence, but thats all it is, coincidence. I would more believe that if the words were "Fire-Smoke-Building-Crash-Screams"..that would definately have me going wait a second!!!

But conspiracy theorists love to nit pick little coincidences and declare that absolute proof, and the decleration is all thats provided as their proof.

Not good enough IMO.

But its interesting to imagine and theorize, helps relieve boardom.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

you don't get it.

I get it just fine...what you dont get is that even coincidence theory needs proof to back it up.

So....where is the proof????

Cheers!!!!

the proof is in the eye of the beholder.

I see it.

Thanks again to the OP. The Devil is alive and well, but he wants us to think he doesn't exsist.

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

Isn't it stated that this visit to school was all about the new "Bush" plan for education?

When you ask if the books and words are "new" to these children, I say entirely possible.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join