It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

re: mars pic

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing this

Also there are other anomolies in the bottom left and right of this picture when zoomed

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by UFO-RESEARCHER-
HEY ZORG THIS IS CRAZY BUT THERE ARE LETTERS IN YOUR MARS PICTURE I DONT NO IF YOU SEEN IT OR NOT BUT LOOK AT THE LEFT SIDE OF YOUR BIG MARS PICTURE GOTTA ZOOM IN TO SEE IT IT ON THE FLAT ROCK IT SAYS--BARS--

And just over to the right there is a lovely depiction of what appears to be a group of various breed of canines engaging in some type of competition involving little pictures of royalty.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Imagination is a wonderful thing as long as it doesn't cloud other senses so much that the obvious reason is not sought.
Rocks fallout of cliffs and the dirt behind them flows, if you look carefully, you can see other "flows" as well.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
what makes all of you think if there is alien life form somewhere in the universe why does everyone just assume there from mars!!!

thats not the only other planet apart from mars what a bout uranus or pluto even!

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Zorgan
Good to see you still post here at ATS
Don't do a "runner" like Mr. Lear, we need more ATSers like you, keep up the good work and post more of those fascinating pics you have stored away.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lyrian
Zorgan
Good to see you still post here at ATS
Don't do a "runner" like Mr. Lear, we need more ATSers like you, keep up the good work and post more of those fascinating pics you have stored away.

Lear did not do a runner, just got the #s with ATS debunkers and others? and bailed out.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Intothepitwego

If you look to the right of this photograph, and about half way down ...Look at what you will find....
WOW!

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Bob
I don't want this thread to dissolve in to a Lear thread, but I think he should have stayed here and worked it out with the mods on the site. I miss his contributions.

back to topic.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by Intothepitwego

So leave...

wZn

So, I am not allowed to have my own ideas and thoughts and express them? Is that really what you are telling me? Do not contribute unless I totally agree with the OP? Please show me the threads here that are all about everyone just agreeing. They seem rather few and far between. If you do not like the fact that I do not agree that a blurry shadow is an amusement park, then that is really too bad for you but to tell me to just leave for it is intellectual cowardess.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
[
Great Post RF..

But you forgot one thing...

NASA USED to be a public entity... they are now officially an arm of the DoD

The Lunar Orbiter pictures went FIRST to the Defense Department mapping devision

Clementine was a US NAVY/DoD Starwars program vessel

Yes I know they "used" to be a public agency..but in reality, they were always a part of the DOD, just that in the Apollo era, they did make great effort to include us out here.

In fact all images NASA aquires goes thru DOD and NSA, including the president. Clementine was never any NASA program, that I do also know.

NASA is in need of a rebuild. A serious rebuild!!!

Cheers!!!!

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I see more than a spring that could have been Nasa tech. I see a one person craft not far from some dead people on Mars,yes back in 2004.No,Mars is NOT THAT COLD in summer,like here on Earth,since I've seen bare feet on Mars from Spirit and wondered how you walk barefoot on those rocks all around. It was a skinny long foot with a very long big toe. This nose cone shaped vehicle was abandoned on the side of a hill.It has no wheels so it flew.It's smaller than a car on Earth.Well maybe longer than a SMART car,not as tall.Maybe the next few years batch of readers here have better eyes and better info and fewer OLD WORLD views and opinions to taint their observations.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by vze2xjjk

I dunno dude, I have seen artifacts/buildings on Mars (Cydonia) and the moon on the net some of which are pretty clear.

What you show here, no offense, it's a major stretch, and as much as I'd like to say yes that's proof, I gotta say I don't think this is.

wZn

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I think several people in this thread need to go look at some rock outcroppings. Literally, go take a hike. Get out from behind the computer and see what ice and rock formations look like in this world.

Now, those pictures last year of the ice bergs that were all in perfect 90-90-90 degree cut lines.....THAT was something that was man made looking.

These pictures look just like crop outcroppings in badlands. Sorry. but they really do. You really do need to go out of the house, and go see some of the local geography of this continent.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
if these pics have been mentioned, i apologise.

i've thought that mars has the creepiest rocks, they look so organic sometimes.

i found these 2 bird looking things in a pic i found here on ats.

there also something that looks like a snake on that central rock that looks like a tortoise shell. the bird on the right with a full back view angle, has an interesting formation underneath it. it looks like a ball or thick stem
like a mushrooms.
the other bird is in front of the tortoise rock with a side view, it also looks like it has a pedestal.
it's not just the colors of the "bird rocks" but they seem to be built the same and in 2 different orientations.
one problem, no tracks that i can see.

if mars did have higher life, what would it look like?

cropped from this pic,

now this image just freaks me out. i swear it's looking right at the camera.
first, it seems out of place in the landscape and if you look at the surface, it looks as though it has seams where the head/torso meets and front and rear quarters. much like a suit of armor would.

if you imagine it's looking back over the right shoulder, the large symmetrical "head" has a row of eyes in an arc and a snout in a logical place.

just my observations.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
Yes I know they "used" to be a public agency..but in reality, they were always a part of the DOD, just that in the Apollo era, they did make great effort to include us out here.

In fact all images NASA aquires goes thru DOD and NSA, including the president. Clementine was never any NASA program, that I do also know.

NASA is in need of a rebuild. A serious rebuild!!!

Well it is my believe that the NAVY runs the REAL space program and I have a lot of hard evidence on that including the Cadre of space officers (that Gary claims he saw) and the OTHER tether that flew a month after STS75...

But there are also NASA pictures around that you don't see on Fox News at 11...

Like this one of Discovery crew getting on the bus...

NASA = Need Another Space Agency...

NASA = No Access to Space for Americans - Robert Bigelow of Bigelow Aerospace

[edit on 23-1-2009 by zorgon]

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join