It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
As an alternative approach to allay your false-set securities, look into Medicinal Nuclear Medication treatments. Nucleotides, many forms of picturing of internal makeup, and chemotherapies rely upon nuclear manipulation of treatment forms. Involving the principle of manipulation of the atom.
These things are real, and if you study the process, you will see a more violent release is possible: Nuclear Detonation.

I've been exposed in my own meanderings to countless forms of bombardment by nuclear happenings. Involving many, many varying forms of isotopes most don't even know are possible. With the subject matter not __so__ closed, you may derive your own accounts.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Something you all need to do, is go to Google Earth.

Put in Enewetak and once it takes you there, put in Ivy Mike. You will get a good view of the crater that the hydrogen bomb test made in the atoll. While you are looking at it, realize that the big blue circle, is 175 ft deep, carved out of coral. The crater is over 1/2 mile wide. This is physical evidence that the bomb test actually took place.

Zoom out a little bit and take clockwise motion around the atoll and you will see several other craters from other atomic bomb tests.

After that you can go to the Tonopah Test Range, or White Sands Test Range and take a look around, there are still more craters to be seen.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iblis
If it's all baseless, please, give me your address.

I will come to your house, give you a small piece of uranium, and I will watch you ingest it.

Because the only way fission is impossible is if nuclear physics is impossible. And since you're clearly more intelligent than hundreds of thousands of men and women with PHD's, perhaps your extraordinary misunderstanding of science will save you from a quick radioactive death.

Not sure if that was directed towards me or not.

Either way, it would not only be illegal for you to have said materials in your possession, thus making you a terrorist suspect, but if you did try to feed it to me and were successful, you would also be a murderer.

Not saying you are, but you might want to rethink your stance on how to educate people with regards to radioactive materials.

Intelligence has nothing to do with education with regards to the example you have used.

Intelligence (also called intellect) is an umbrella term used to describe a property of the mind that encompasses many related abilities, such as the capacities to reason, to plan, to solve problems, to think abstractly, to comprehend ideas, to use language, and to learn. There are several ways to define intelligence. In some cases, intelligence may include traits such as creativity, personality, character, knowledge, or wisdom. However, most psychologists prefer not to include these traits in the definition of intelligence.

Peace

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyecatching
In a short manner, if you would study gamma radiations and their emission sources, you'll discover that nuclear reactions, man-made, are theoretically sound.

I branched into this topic whilst in Physics, and if you look at recursive functions, and see the study of gamma radiation consumption, usually given in REMs or RADs, then you'll see it's quite real.

The radiation deteriorates living tissue extensively, and there are many, many case studies and fallout areas where it is all too real.

Also, unfortunately, the measurement does not deteriorate with time exposure. As fallout takes 100's or thousands of years to dissipate totally. And, as recourse, although the gov't and military would have it known that they are capable of many outrageous things, including fallacies, nuclear bombs are not one of them. Fortunately, "The Doomsday Team", which is a non-working group of collective individuals that has been in existence since Russia's development of the H-Bomb, haven't yet attained the means to leave dust in our presence.

As you have said, fallout takes "100's or Thousands of years to dissipate totally".

Hiroshima and Nagasaki, please explain how these places are safe to live with thriving populations of 1 million plus people in modern times only 64 years after alleged fallout has taken place. I've asked this question many times here, with not one answer. Surely one of the experts here could answer this question.

Thank you

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

Based on the evidence, that I as a member of the public, have a right to view and examine, not holding any special clearance to classified evidence, that would put the country in danger as to violate our national security, it is of my opinion that the detonation of such weapons, as deemed Nuclear/Atomic/Hydrogen, is false. That is my opinion. It is not random, nor baseless. If society fell apart, it would rebuild itself. I have confidence.

Then please post the evidence that you have reviewed that indicates that nuclear weapons don't exist. Your opinion is not evidence. Evidence is evidence so please separate the two items.

[edit on 11-1-2009 by jfj123]

Please see entire thread for the evidence I am posting. You really must come to understand the difference between an opinion and a fact. I have an opinion, based on the evidence I can work with. You have posted nothing to refute any opinions I have, other then your opinions based off of things that are completely irrelevant to the thread. If you need some help finding tree sounds, I would be happy to offer you my services, for a small fee of course.

If you look at the thread title called "Do Nuclear Bombs Exist?", the one you are commenting on, you will see that it ends with a question mark. This does not imply they (nuclear weapons) do not exist, rather it posses a question, hence "Question Mark". There are no claims being represented other then opinions in answer to the question posed.

You should of learned this in around 1st or 2nd grade of elementary school. Not sure what happened to you, but I wish you the best of luck in your re-education.

Peace

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by lunarminer
Something you all need to do, is go to Google Earth.

Put in Enewetak and once it takes you there, put in Ivy Mike. You will get a good view of the crater that the hydrogen bomb test made in the atoll. While you are looking at it, realize that the big blue circle, is 175 ft deep, carved out of coral. The crater is over 1/2 mile wide. This is physical evidence that the bomb test actually took place.

Zoom out a little bit and take clockwise motion around the atoll and you will see several other craters from other atomic bomb tests.

After that you can go to the Tonopah Test Range, or White Sands Test Range and take a look around, there are still more craters to be seen.

What you are referencing is not from a nuclear blast, but is called an "Atoll".
You will find most, if not all of the marshal islands conform to these "Atoll's". These are naturally occurring. Please see definition below as given by wikipedia.

An atoll is an island formed from a coral reef that has grown on an eroded and submerged volcanic island. The reef rises to the surface of the water and forms a new island. Atolls are typically ring-shaped with a central lagoon. Examples include the Maldives in the Indian Ocean and Line Islands in the Pacific.

A picture from Google Earth of the island given as an example.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Ah, I see that you failed to do step two, put in "Ivy Mike", then you will see the blast crater made by the hydrogen bomb in the atoll.

You really must learn to follow directions.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyecatching
As an alternative approach to allay your false-set securities, look into Medicinal Nuclear Medication treatments. Nucleotides, many forms of picturing of internal makeup, and chemotherapies rely upon nuclear manipulation of treatment forms. Involving the principle of manipulation of the atom.
These things are real, and if you study the process, you will see a more violent release is possible: Nuclear Detonation.

I've been exposed in my own meanderings to countless forms of bombardment by nuclear happenings. Involving many, many varying forms of isotopes most don't even know are possible. With the subject matter not __so__ closed, you may derive your own accounts.

Chemo is the prefix of words having to do with chemical manipulation, not nuclear. In short, alkaloids dry out the cells that have free radicals growing in them, thus killing not only the targeted cell, but all those around it as well, which is what causes hair loss of cancer patients. Perhaps you were thinking of Radiation therapy such as "x-ray".

I hope you were paid well or are recovering from any malformed cancer you were being treated for in any case.

Chemotherapy, in its most general sense, refers to treatment of disease by chemicals[1] that kill cells, specifically those of micro-organisms or cancer. In popular usage, it will usually refer to antineoplastic drugs used to treat cancer or the combination of these drugs into a cytotoxic standardized treatment regimen as opposed to a targeted therapy.

Peace

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by lunarminer

Will do, sorry about that.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Ah, I see that you failed to do step two, put in "Ivy Mike", then you will see the blast crater made by the hydrogen bomb in the atoll.

I fail to see how that is a nuclear blast crater seeing as how the whole island is a crater with many coves and angles to it's shape.

This would mean you could take any sunken "atoll" and say it's shape is from a blast. This does not prove to me that it is from a blast, but is a natural shape occurring with the island in question and others.

If you had a before and after, I might buy it, but without a "before" satellite image it is nothing more than an atoll that you believe is a bomb crater. Not enough evidence there, sorry.

Peace

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Sorry for the snarky response. I captured the image but I don't know how to display it on here.

Anyway, if you look at the Ivy Mike area, there is a big blue semi-circle that used to be an island. There are before and after photos of the area and the island has been almost completely destroyed, there is just a fragment of it left. That is the aftermath of the hydrogen bomb.

As a former professional diver, I can tell you that it would take years, maybe decades to excavate a hole like this in coral rock. It was done in less than a day, as the before and afters show.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

If I could get pics to post, I could show you before and afters, but you can see them online. In fact, you can see the original island in the videos of the Ivy Mike test that are available online. That hole used to be an island.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Here is a link with a good side by side, before and after.

www.m-schmid.com...

Realize that the water in the atoll is so clear that the atoll itself looks like dry ground, in fact the dry ground are the areas that are so bright that they appear white. Note in Elugelab in the before pic, note its absence in the after pic. Then look at the Ivy Mike area on Google Earth. You will see that there was an island there and it is not there now.

The hole is over 1/2 mile wide and 175 feet deep. As I said in a previous post it would take years to excavate a hole like that using conventional explosives and divers. To get an idea how big that hole is, think of an open pit mine, underwater.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

The other question that follows is this. Why no bomb craters at Hiroshima or Nagasaki? If the bomb was half of IvyMike it should of left a crater half the size, which if it were real, should of left a crater a 1/2 mile in diameter. Where are the craters? Again, why are these places inhabitable?

[edit on 11-1-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by violenttorrent

Falsified

So I suppose Hiroshima just spontaneously vaporised, and those thousands of people that ceased to exist, just went for an extended vacation

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by lunarminer

No worries. I'm not here to piss people off honestly. I'm not here to disprove people who've worked with nuclear materials, as I've stated, I believe the materials exist, just not the detonation of a bomb.

It regards to posting pics. What you will want to do is find an online picture posting service. I use Photobucket which is free and you can post pics and video to be hosted online.

Once you have opened an account you can begin uploading the various forms of media. As soon as you have it posted, it should give you a number of different link options, but for posting in these threads you will want to use either the () or () as examples for the proper bb code. You might have to preview your post first to make sure it posted the image. It's weird sometimes you have to use the "im" to see the picture and other times "img".

I will look at the link online that you have given. Thank you

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Chemotherapy may have just been chosen...wrong term..but cancer is indeed treated with radiation in the form of Cobalt Radiotherapy

Radiation is also used for medical tool sterilization and cold pastuerzation.

It's used all over...but still I keep coming back to the fact that while I disagree completey, LTRU continues to make scientific arguments and the person who started this whole thing just thanks people who agree with him for posting and telling us it is our job to prove it despite the fact that he started it.

-Kyo

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

The yield of Ivy Mike was 900 time greater than Hiroshima.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki were air detonations. Ivy Mike was on the ground.

So the Ivy Mike area was subjected to hundreds of times more energy release and the area was thousands of feet closer to the blast.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Thanks for the tip on posting images, I'll check it out.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

If I could get pics to post, I could show you before and afters, but you can see them online. In fact, you can see the original island in the videos of the Ivy Mike test that are available online. That hole used to be an island.

Here is the pic lunarminer is speaking of.

In a case like this lunarminer, you just click on the picture and let it come up. Once it is up, copy and paste the address into your post and put "im"photo"/im", but with the box(not sure of the name) marks around it.
Hope that helps.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join