It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

has anyone here ever come across...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   
...any creature matching the characteristics of the grey/human hybrid that is said to exist
. I'm curious as to what others may have come across within their lifetime...I'm not sure about what I've experienced in my lifetime
. Any other race is fine, but I'm primarily interested in the grey/human hybrid more than any other creature

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I used to tell my sister she was adopted, but that's not really the same thing.

I have never seen one, not that I can recall anyway.

If they exist, I don't think they're allowed to hang out at the mall.

SPiderj

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I doubt if they exist you'd even notice the difference. They probably bred with our human race and thier genetics were twisted along with ours making them either identical or pretty close.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I saw a gray alien on tv that was breaking and entering. Someone should have called the police to arrest the alien. However, I believe the whole thing was probably faked.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I saw a grey crayon, then I looked up and saw an alien from Mexico, but I've never seen a grey alien.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
do any of you even know the characteristics of the grey/human hybrid? as i've said before, i'm primarily interested with the grey/human hybrid...

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloud
...I'm not sure about what I've experienced in my lifetime
What the hell does that mean?

Are you feeling people out for details to use for your own "experience" or are you trying to "identify" something you "saw" a few years ago while driving to the local Henny Penny?

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Any race that can travel trillions of miles clearly is ahead on several scientific fields. The fact that they would make hybrids makes no sense. They would be so far in the study of bioengineering that hybrids and abductions for hybrids would be uneccesary. Assuming they exist, they likely know both our entire genomes and every detail about it. They would not need to interbreed. If they wanted alien moles into human society all they would have to do is slighty edit our genes to suit what they need. NOT appearence.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jinja
Any race that can travel trillions of miles clearly is ahead on several scientific fields. The fact that they would make hybrids makes no sense. They would be so far in the study of bioengineering that hybrids and abductions for hybrids would be uneccesary. Assuming they exist, they likely know both our entire genomes and every detail about it. They would not need to interbreed. If they wanted alien moles into human society all they would have to do is slighty edit our genes to suit what they need. NOT appearence.
I agree! Thank you for the amazingly coherent reply. I wish more people thought without the aid of television, motion picture and printed sci-fi nonsense on this board.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Why that really?

It is only hypothetical to make assumptions about the way a much higher technology would have evolved as we don't even know what tomorrow will be on earth...

What I mean is, why should they be able to do tricks with genetics? Genetic engineering and space travel and related technologies are not in the same branch. Maybe they're not interested in genectics, who knows? We definitely don't know what they can or cannot do.

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 03:29 AM
link   
preest, what i meant by that statement is hearing what others have to say, so perhaps i can identify the characteristics of my experience with others', and perhaps try and figure out what exactly was it that happened...but that was not what i was focusing on...if anyone a little bit of googling, the characteristics of a grey/human hybrid is slightly abnormal head size, "striking" facial features, and a frail and skinny frame
...and from what i've gathered, the greys cannot reproduce through sexual means, so they either clone themselves or create a hybrid...greys are supposed to be on "hive" mindstate, but the hybrids are sharp turn away from the goals of the greys (whatever that may be...perhaps some more cow mutilations or anal probes
)...i'm just wondering if anyone has met anyone who've met the physical criteria of the grey/human hybrid, and may have perhaps recieved a different vibe from the "hybrid," without realizing what the creature may have truly been

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 06:48 AM
link   
The hybrids don't exist yet... and they won't for a long time. What you saw wasn't a Human/Zeta hybrid... maybe just a strange looking person, maybe a different alien.

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The whole lack of sexual reproduction is completely heresay and conjecture...simply garbage. Why is it so hard to believe in extraterrestrial life without believing the garbage like hybrids, galactic federations, warring species and whatever else...why do people feel the need to expound and build upon something that as of yet nobody has been able to prove?

yeah...well...anyhow...I believe hybrids are mixed flowers.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Preest
(...) Why is it so hard to believe in extraterrestrial life without believing the garbage like hybrids, galactic federations, warring species and whatever else...
(...)

Because we humans need to compare. To be able to explain something new and/or different to everything, we still need comparison. And for that reason we always seem to like that they are necessarily behaving like we would: the UN is taken as a model for a "Galactic Federation" of some kind, they do wars because we do, and so on...

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 01:58 AM
link   
www.starchildproject.com...

Check out this website about a strange skull that some people think is an ancient alien human hybrid.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 05:55 AM
link   
nice link worship
. faceless, how often would you say that you come across someone in public who have an abnormal head size and frail frame?

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Well I've never seen someone like that but I don't doubt there are people like it. Maybe some sort of desease or malnutrition or something perhaps.

posted on Apr, 12 2004 @ 10:13 AM
link   
The Greys are making human/Grey Hybrids to save thier dying race. I say scew them let them die evil bastards.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpookyVince
the UN is taken as a model for a "Galactic Federation" of some kind, they do wars because we do, and so on...
Incorrect, there was never any talk of "federations" for years in the UFO community till simple minded fools started bringing their star trek / star wars / battlestar galactica / matrix fantasies to the community. The federation junk also seems to be big with new age crackpots and anti-pollution nerds.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Preest

Originally posted by SpookyVince
the UN is taken as a model for a "Galactic Federation" of some kind, they do wars because we do, and so on...
Incorrect, there was never any talk of "federations" for years in the UFO community till simple minded fools started bringing their star trek / star wars / battlestar galactica / matrix fantasies to the community. The federation junk also seems to be big with new age crackpots and anti-pollution nerds.

Exactly what I mean! You didn't understand me apparently...

[Edited on 14-4-2004 by SpookyVince]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join