It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NIST Officially Admits Freefall Speed re:WTC 7!!

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by NIcon
As of now, the report is expected to be released at noon on August 23, 2011. Public comment will be taken until 12:05 pm that same day and the final book report will be issued at 12:10.

12:10 on the same day, I assume? A five minute correction of publicly spotted typos should be more than adequate.

Once you've received a few more millions of dollars in funding, I'm sure that you could find a way to include a thought bubble with Silverstein's 'decision to pull' floating across the top of the tower. Perhaps a link to NIST's regression equation, that shows the freefall acceleration, could be inserted in place of the missing floors that mysteriously give way after the columns failed. I hope that millions of dollars will be enough to improve your report. Maybe you could request a government bail-out, given that your computing resources are inferior?

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

Dollars? Who needs dollars? I do all this running off Cap'n Crunch cereal.... maybe if the boys (and girls) at NIST had more Crunch Berries we would have gotten more.... ah...but that possibility is something we all can just dream about now.....

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by NIcon

That's from 2007, the NIST report on WTC7 came out after that, this information is from the site where all the different professionals offer their opinions.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

Thanks, Blue_Jay33.... I was just wondering if this Mr. Jowenko has heard or read about the miraculous death of the 79th apostle and how all of his followers had traversed the Red Sea at free fall acceleration. I wonder if he remains a heathen or has become a convert.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by NIcon
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

Blue_Jay33, do you have a link to where you are quoting from?

I'm wondering when it's from... I see he mentions the FEMA report, but I'm wondering if he has read the NIST report on WTC7, and if he's made any comments about that.

My search found it at Patriots Question 9/11. There is an .MP3 of the interview for download there.

patriotsquestion911.com...

There is also a thread about the video interview here:

s1.zetaboards.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
duplicate post

[edit on 11-4-2009 by rhunter]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
double post

[edit on 11-4-2009 by rhunter]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
-[NICSTAR 1A 3.6]
"constant, downward acceleration during this time interval. This acceleration was 32f/s^2 (9.8m/s^2), equivalent to the acceleration of gravity.
This free fall drop continues for approximately 8 stories or 32 meters,(105ft.), the distance traveled between t=1.75s and t=4.0s.

[NCSTAR1A-3.2]
"It is likely that much of the burning took place beyond the views of the windows"

[NCSTAR1A-3.2]
"The fires were fed by ordinary office combustibles"

how do you get,'EVERY' column to act the same way, at the same time, unless they are under the 'SAME' conditions, and acted on by the 'SAME' force???

as soon as the kink is formed, the 'ENTIRE' building,evenly falls at 9.8m/s^2 for 2.25 seconds,(t=1.75s to t=4.0s [NICSTAR 1A 3.6])

Acceleration of gravity...at 4.0s of the collapse, the 'ENTIRE'building is falling faster than 80 ft.a second...'ONLY' possible by removing 'ALL' resistance...nothing in the way

as soon as the kink is formed, the top 2/3 of the 'ENTIRE" building, AT THE SAME TIME, is falling at a rate, equivalent to the acceleration of gravity. This occurs at t=1.75s and t=4.0s of the collapse...over 1/3 of the collapse time, the building is falling, with 'NOTHING' underneath it. That is the 'ONLY' way to achieve the rate of 9.8m/s^2

Vertical support was 'REMOVED', not weakened
If the columns were weakened, they still 'HAVE' to offer resistance...then there would be 'NO' free fall ACCELERATION

as soon as the kink is formed, WE SEE, the HVAC, 'other' PH, roof, facade, ALL within 0.5 seconds from each other, have free fall ACCELERATION for 100+ft. ALL support was INSTANTLY taken away, AS WE SEE by the EVEN decent
if there was a progression from east to west...WE WOULD SEE IT
the roof WILL NOT support itself while columns fail below it. the facade is a non supporting structure, and IS attached to the perimeter columns it will not stand while the columns fail behind it.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Leo Strauss

Hey, I was just reading this thread and noticed that the videos have been 'removed by the user'. I remember seeing them a little while ago, they seem to have disappeared....! Just thought you might be interested to know.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by hgfbob

Do we really need to go over the obvious for the tenth time? I think we need to distinguish between truthers who are looking to debunk conspiracy theory, including the officialy conspiracy theory and 911 deniers, who are only here to push one of the conspiracy theories, usually the official conspiracy theory.

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join