It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Firefighters for 9-11: Evidence of Controlled Demolitions

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Grock

why firwfighter would lie..
it is probably right

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO ADD HERE, IS THE TEMPERATURE AT WICH STEEL MELTS. AND AT WHAT JET FUEL MIXED WITH OXYGEN BURNS AT. NOWHERE NEAR EACH OTHER. AND 3 BUILDINGS DONT FALL STRAIGHT DOWN. WITHIN A FEW HOURS. JUST DONT HAPPEN. STACK UP ANYTHING, AND TAKE THE CORNER OUT. IT FALLS TO THE SIDE. PLAIN AND SIMPLE. ARGUE BOUT WHAT YOU WANT, THESE FACTS DONT ADD UP.

[edit on 17-12-2008 by guinnessford]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

Mod I hope you don’t delete this.

I worked out of Midtown North Precinct.
Debriefings are sometimes led by the person taking information so that the "correct" version of events is what is documented.

Given all the talk of explosions that day it would not surprise me if there was some intervention to make sure that the "correct" version of events is what is put on paper.

It’s sort of like 4 Officers agreeing that a suspect did in fact fall and hit his head and face as opposed to a suspect getting his just deserts from the Police.

Seeing what I saw led me to go trough several stages.
Anger, sadness, hopelessness, and now I am just plain old tired.
Yes I suffer from PTSD and CPOD as a result of 9/11 but that does not mean that I am crazy for wanting to know more about what happened that day.

I notice that nobody here has it right and yes that includes me.
I don’t have much faith in our government anymore and I honestly don’t think I will ever know the truth.

I notice that there is fierce opposition to any questions being asked and that seems to be the most confusing if not damning area for me.

What I don’t understand is why some at ATS make it their duty to bash anyone who asks questions?

The answers given for valid question are often insults as opposed to a valid response.

When anybody wants to impede an investigation into any particular situation it’s a red flag in my book.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by guinnessford

Thank you for that, while i DO appreciate the additions to the discussion its the yelling that kinda bothers me, cant we all just get along? lol

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
sorry. caps lock was on! im only here to learn what i dont know or understand. im not here to argue, or anger anyone. so, please, if i say anything, wait a second. im irish, so usually words come out with good intentions and are misunderstood. ive read a bit more, and as there are good arguments fot the pancake theory, it still dont add up. they both hit corners of the building. only using laws of common sense, and being a mechanic and a welder, i know what steel does. ive taken plenty of courses. im not an expert, so dont ask for credentials. i am an expert in common sense, though. and when you saw them fall, what was the initial reaction? no way. it dont happen like that.

[edit on 17-12-2008 by guinnessford]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by guinnessford

I totally and completely agree with you. I have yet to have heard a logical answer to the questions you pose and am very interested if someone does have an answer... i doubt we will get one though

(my mother is half irish so i know what you mean lol)

Peace.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
wich is why we must take it all in, and remit what doesnt make logical sense. whatever may be logical to you may not be logical to me or someone else. but that is why this is a fr.. nevermind.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I completely agree with you.

No one has all the answers. Its all pieces of one very convoluted puzzle...

I think the role that I play (and the role we all play, no matter what side/idea/manner we apply it) is to ADD just one little bit...

I think each and every one of us should look at each and every piece of this puzzle that we possibly can, and share it with like-minded souls.

There ARE discrepencies that we ALL should take another 'gander at.

We are truelly all like-minded btw. some of us are just seeing different angles to the prism... (unless of course you are one of THOSE)

I would feel remise if i werent to point out some obvious flaws in this case...

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
F.D.N.Y. EMT DeCOSTA WRIGHT
:
Q. “Were you there when building 7 came down in the afternoon?”

A. “Yes.”

Q. “You were still there?”

A. “Yes, so basically they measured out how far the building was going to come, so we knew exactly where we could stand.”

Q. “So they just put you in a safe area, safe enough for when that building came down?”

A. “5 blocks. 5 blocks away. We still could see. Exactly right on point, the cloud stopped right there.”
(Verbatim from his interview in FDNY Oral Histories)

“During the last four decades, other towers in New York, Philadelphia and Los Angeles have remained standing through catastrophic blazes that burned out of control for hours because of malfunctioning or nonexistent sprinkler systems. But 7 World Trade Center, which was not struck by a plane, is the first skyscraper in modern times to collapse primarily as a result of a fire. Adding to the suspicion is the fact that in the rush to clean up the site, almost all of the steel remains of the tower were disposed of, leaving investigators in later years with little forensic evidence.”

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join