It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Firefighters for 9-11: Evidence of Controlled Demolitions

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
The evidence summarized below proves conclusively that 3 World Trade Center buildings collapsed on 9/11/2001 as the result of controlled demolitions. It makes no attempt to determine why, or to imply by whom. From a scientific standpoint, it is inadvisable to leap to conclusions because there are always scenarios we may not be prepared to imagine. In science, as in life, an open mind is a good thing. It is conceivable that there was a bio-threat airborne in the CIA undercover New York station in Building 7 capable of wiping out 20 million people if it wasn’t immediately neutralized by the use of Thermate. Although that is unlikely, it remains possible and therefore, scientifically, it stands as an unknown, as do many other unknowns.

firefightersfor911truth.org...

some of their findings are:

Detailed structural analysis of the Twin Towers determined that:

“The buildings have been investigated and found to be safe in an assumed collision with a large jet airliner [Boeing 707-DC 8] traveling at 600 miles per hour. Analysis indicates that such collision would result in only local damage which could not cause collapse or substantial damage to the building and would not endanger the lives and safety of occupants not in the immediate area of impact.“

As noted by John Skilling, the engineer responsible for designing the World Trade Center, the buildings would withstand a major crash and the ensuing fires:

“Our analysis indicated the biggest problem would be the fact that all the jet fuel would dump into the building. (But) the building structure would still be there.”

you will find in this document proof against what alot of the naysayers use as their 'proof' that the official story is correct...

Enjoy.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Grock

Wow! Great post, and a good link to good sources, star and a flag for you on this one.
I like to see what the debunkers are going to say about this one.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Grock

Whew...you talk about stirring the pot. I too have seen footage from the building designer speaking on this point. This interview took place like 10 years before the demolition of the towers, and I would bet that this guy still stands by it...

Bring on the the throatjunk and repeat...

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Firefighters for 9-11 Truth is a non-partisan association of firefighters and affiliates created to increase awareness, provide public education, demand a real investigation that follows National Standards, and provide support to our Brothers and Sisters in need. We are deeply troubled by the “official” story, and the way the rescue workers from Ground Zero are being forgotten.

We believe there is overwhelming evidence of obstruction of justice, and destruction of evidence voiced even by numerous 9/11 Commissioners themselves. Senator Cleland resigned from the Commission stating, “This investigation is now compromised.”

NFPA (National Fire Protection Association) 921, which is the National Standard for Fire and Explosion Investigations, very clearly indicates in numerous sections that the possibility of explosives should have been thoroughly investigated. Specifically in NFPA 921 18.3.2 High Order Damage - “High-order damage is characterized by shattering of the structure, producing small, pulverized debris. Walls, roofs, and structural members are splintered or shattered, with the building completely demolished. Debris is thrown great distances, possibly hundreds of feet. High-order damage is the result of rapid rates of pressure rise.” World Trade Center’s 1, 2, and 7 all clearly met this definition; therefore they should have been thoroughly investigated and analyzed for explosives. Specifically, the use of “exotic accelerants” should have been investigated. In NFPA 921 19.2.4 -”Exotic Accelerants,” three indicators were clearly met that should have led to a thorough investigation in to the possible use of “exotic accelerants,” specifically as stated in the guideline, “Thermite mixtures.”

So, why was the possibility of explosives, controlled demolition, or the use of “exotic accelerants” not thoroughly investigated, or even mentioned in the 9-11 Commission Report?

Firefighters for 9-11 Truth demand the following:

A truly independent investigation with Subpoena and Contempt Powers to uncover the complete truth of the events related to 9/11/2001 – specifically the collapse of WTC Tower 7 and the possibility of explosive demolition.

The investigation to follow the national standards so clearly outlined in the National Fire Protection Association guidelines, specifically, NFPA 921 to include thorough analysis of the steel for the presence of “exotic accelerants.”

Congress to honor the promises made to the rescue workers of 9/11 by passing the James Zadroga 9/11 Health and Compensation Act of 2008.
Prosecution of all individuals willfully involved in the planning, and execution of the murders committed on September 11, 2001.
Prosecution of all individuals willfully involved in the Obstruction of Justice and Destruction of Evidence surrounding the events of September 11, 2001.

We challenge you to look at the evidence with an open mind and make judgments. Remember, you don’t have to be an expert to sit on a jury, and you have the right to be critical of, and demand answers from the “experts.” Take the time to gather facts, and have the courage to ask for more. If you come to the same conclusion as the FBI, and don’t place him on your “most wanted” list, then have the courage to help find those responsible for the death of so many of our Brothers and Sisters. We all need to show some courage by demanding answers, justice, and fair treatment for the Ground Zero Rescue Workers!!

LET US NEVER FORGET

Yes, great material. Thank you for the thread and the link. This family member of a fireman C.S.I. 9/11 by Josef Princiotta is also searching for justice for the wrongful deaths of heroic firefighters and innocent people at the WTC.

In summary:

• F.D.N.Y reported “two isolated pockets of fire” near the impact zone in the South Tower.
• F.D.N.Y. also reported that it would only take two fire lines to extinguish the fires in the South Tower.
• The fires were compartmentalized and contained. The structure sustained the impact and sealed off the fires from expanding, just as it was designed to do:
“In fact, the Towers did what they were built to do.”
• FEMA conceded that the jet fuel was totally consumed within the first few minutes after impact.
• Yet FEMA would have us believe that:

“This was somehow enough to bring down the Tower’s 47-steel-column core, 236 exterior columns, and thousands of steel trusses, all at the same time.”

6. Firefighters were not evacuated from Ground Zero before the collapse of the structures because F.D.N.Y. Chief of Department Pete Ganci knew the history of the buildings involved and the extent of their damage, as well as the fact that the fires were in the process of being put out. Therefore, based on that knowledge, he considered total building collapse a literal impossibility, which was acknowledged in the FEMA Report. As evidence of that fact, when a message from OEM (Office of Emergency Management) that the buildings were going to collapse finally reached him shortly before collapse ensued, Chief Ganci considered that statement so outrageous that he reportedly looked at the person who delivered it and said:

“Who the f_ ck would tell you a thing like that?”

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Seek JUSTICE. Sign the petition. All Americans unite. People of all other nations please join us.

To: US Congress
Please Take Notice That:

On Behalf of the People of the United States of America, the undersigned Firefighters for 9-11 Truth and affiliates are deeply troubled with the “official” story concerning 9/11 and the way the rescue workers from Ground Zero are being “forgotten.”

We believe there is overwhelming evidence of obstruction of justice, and destruction of evidence voiced even by numerous 9/11 Commissioners themselves. Senator Cleland resigned from the Commission stating, “This investigation is now compromised.”

NFPA (National Fire Protection Association) 921, which is the National Standard for Fire and Explosion Investigations, very clearly indicates in numerous sections that the possibility of explosives should have been thoroughly investigated. Specifically in NFPA 921 18.3.2 "High Order Damage"- "High-order damage is characterized by shattering of the structure, producing small, pulverized debris. Walls, roofs, and structural members are splintered or shattered, with the building completely demolished. Debris is thrown great distances, possibly hundreds of feet. High-order damage is the result of rapid rates of pressure rise." World Trade Center’s 1, 2, and 7 all clearly met this definition; therefore they should have been thoroughly investigated and analyzed for explosives. Specifically, the use of "exotic accelerants" should have been investigated. In NFPA 921 19.2.4 -“Exotic Accelerants,” three indicators were clearly met that should have led to a thorough investigation into the possible use of “exotic accelerants,” specifically as stated in the guideline, “Thermite mixtures.”

So, why was the possibility of explosives, controlled demolition, or the use of "exotic accelerants" not thoroughly investigated, or even mentioned in the 9-11 Commission Report?

We, the undersigned, demand the following:

1) A truly independent investigation with Subpoena and Contempt Powers to uncover the complete truth of the events related to 9/11/2001 – specifically the collapse of WTC Tower 7 and the possibility of explosive demolition.
2) The investigation to follow the National Standards so clearly outlined in the National Fire Protection Association guidelines, specifically, NFPA 921 to include thorough analysis of the steel for the presence of "exotic accelerants."
3) Congress to honor the promises made to the rescue workers of 9/11 by passing the James Zadroga 9/11 Health and Compensation Act of 2008.
4) Prosecution of all individuals willfully involved in the planning, and execution of the murders committed on September 11, 2001.
5) Prosecution of all individuals willfully involved in the Obstruction of Justice and Destruction of Evidence surrounding the events of September 11, 2001.

Sincerely,

The Undersigned

firefightersfor911truth.org...

[edit on 12/2/08 by SPreston]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
it is my opinion that human psychology is not considered enough when wondering why more people are not willing to look at 9/11 in a more unbiased way i.e asking yourself if you could even imagine coming to the conclusion that this was not only some terrorists that were involved but most likely aided and abbeted by Intelligence agency's with some insider's in the Air traffic control center as well as military (who were probably paid off billions). If you can't see yourself swollowing this as a possibility BEFORE YOU search for facts, you will be biased to believe anything to help you sleep better at nite and that it was only "bad guys" that did it, and thanks to human nature we have the ability and will to be willing to latch onto what ever we are willing to believe to help us sleep better (if our belief systems can't YET handle the potential ugly truth). and yes the disinfo or cointelpro "holograms/ no plane's" sometimes poisons the well of the "anti- offical story side" when one decides to represent the info in there brain in that overly simplistic fashion i.e offical story vs. non-official story info.

[edit on 2-12-2008 by cpdaman]

[edit on 2-12-2008 by cpdaman]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Grock

awesome post .... awesome links with evidence to back up the claim ... the only question i have is in your OP you state there were 3 world trade center buildings ... weren't there only 2? ... am i missing something? ... just wondering not trying to bash the post whatsoever just wondering out of pure curiosity ... again awesome post ... i wonder what it will take for the government to just come flat out and admit their doings

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I have a theory about this.... I remember the *prior* attack on the WTC By Osama (Almost typed Obama... *snort*) it was bombs I think detonated in the parking garage at the base..... Please correct me if I am wrong about where the bombs were placed.

I submit that the bombs that were detonated and discovered were little more than a diversion, and that the place was thoroughly rigged by the sinister types of your choice Either before the first bombs were set off, or immediately after- and when the planes were sent into the buildings, the bombs in the building were remote detonated, causing the whole mess that's being talked about. I am not an explosives expert, but wouldn't such a thing have to be a) well concealed, with darn good knowledge of the building's design and innards, to avoid an accidental detonation or discovery, b) have to be maintained for the (however many years) from attempt 1 and the obviously successful attempt 2?

I've heard demolishing a building correctly is as much an art as it is science... So someone VERY well trained in this field would have to be used. And since I don't hear about 'demolish for fun and profit' schools on every street corner, and the typical college doesn't have such courses.... Who would be able to teach someone? Military? Construction?

Or am I just a babbling brook.......

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Reply to post by baseball101
Of course there were 3 buildings that were demo'ed.
The 2 towers and building 7
Watch the videos on youtube.
www.youtube.com...
If this isn't a controled demo I'm the Pope.

Finally there is some good proof coming out.

[edit on 3-12-2008 by Muundoggie]

[edit on 3-12-2008 by Muundoggie]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I have friends that say that 911 was nothing but a attack on terrorists..

We got into a argument. He showed me articels from bbc and new york times that say terrorist attacks occured.

So I at the end just broke away. There are so many people that still think it was terrorists.

TO me even the story of people coming to America because they hate America and want to destroy freedom because they hate freedom is a stupid excuse.

The reason why I think it's stupid is because the U.S is not fully a free country. I mean too many laws that are mostly in favor of the cooperates.

well, just wanted to let you guys that alot of other people think that 911 is done by terrorists.

They won't even look at these theories. My friend told me these are theories that are made up by people who hate america.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by baseball101

I am almost sure there were 7 WTC buildings , the 2 towers were the tallest , there was another one , also called WTC 7 , which got hit by NO airplanes and was also demolished , although they said it collapsed due to debris from the 2 towers.

There is a video on youtube that compares the damage of all other the WTC buildings that got hit by debris , yet they stood still , and they were MUCH closer to the towers : www.youtube.com...

It is really sad people got tricked and many fell into denial , you don't really have to be an expert engineer or architect to see how ridiculously easy it is to debunk the lies of the media and .government

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   

posted by baseball101
awesome post .... awesome links with evidence to back up the claim ... the only question i have is in your OP you state there were 3 world trade center buildings ... weren't there only 2? ... am i missing something? ... just wondering not trying to bash the post whatsoever just wondering out of pure curiosity ... again awesome post ... i wonder what it will take for the government to just come flat out and admit their doings

If you bother to look back, you will find that the Mainstream News Media and the government cover-up artists deliberately kept WTC 7 out of the news. Of course many of us were well aware, but millions of people had no idea that WTC 7 (Salomon Brothers Building) was also destroyed by demolition. Ordinary American were to busy focused on their boob tube soap operas and game shows and sporting events to really pay any attention. The Shock & Awe event suitably frightened them into submission and they cried out to their government god to save them. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

posted by wylekat
I have a theory about this.... I remember the *prior* attack on the WTC By Osama (Almost typed Obama... *snort*) it was bombs I think detonated in the parking garage at the base..... Please correct me if I am wrong about where the bombs were placed.

I submit that the bombs that were detonated and discovered were little more than a diversion, and that the place was thoroughly rigged by the sinister types of your choice

If you carefully look back, you will find that the 1st attack on the WTC in 1993 was a FBI sting operation with an Egyptian Army officer informer (FBI asset) named Emad Salem. Later Mr Salen complains the the FBI assisted and allowed the bombing plot to go through via a FBI agent identified as John Anticev. Usama bin Laden had absolutely nothing to do with it. WTC Attack #1 was another INSIDE JOB attack by the US government. (The alleged conspirators were Ramzi Yousef, Mahmud Abouhalima, Mohammad Salameh, Nidal Ayyad, Abdul Rahman Yasin and Ahmad Ajaj)

The FBI handlers ensured that the bomb makers received real explosive material for their truck bomb. Mr Salem secretly recorded hundreds of hours of telephone conversations with his FBI handlers, but the FBI was protected from prosecution. Maybe that explains why the FBI was so eager to assist in the 9-11-2001 INSIDE JOB Attack on America.

Assuming WTC Attack #2 was also a US Government INSIDE JOB, with the obvious evidence that the three buildings were demo'd, it seems certain that 'hijacker terrorists' could not possibly have gotten inside to plant whatever explosives were used; whether it was clean suitcase nukes in the lower core section or thermobaric explosives at critical levels or some other type of explosives at every floor.

Obviously it was a military operation using exotic explosive devices which ordinary civilian demolition crews would not have access to. Security was obviously co-opted by the Primary Suspects with pResident Dubya's own Mafiosi brother Marvin Bush and nephew taking an active role. The Bush Crime Family likely had more of their own trusted people placed in strategic locations, with former CIA Director and Family Don GHW Bush setting everything up. Of course Dubya was the front man, hiding out behind small schoolchildren in brother Jeb's Martial Law Florida, dancing around on his puppet strings looking stupid and incompetent, and making people laugh.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Part of the problem is that people (including engineers) often confuse temperature and heat. While they are related, they are not the same. Thermodynamically, the heat contained in a material is related to the temperature through the heat capacity and the density (or mass).

Temperature is defined as an intensive property, meaning that it does not vary with the quantity of material, while the heat is an extensive property, which does vary with the amount of material. One way to distinguish the two is to note that if a second log is added to the fireplace, the temperature does not double; it stays roughly the same, but the size of the fire or the length of time the fire burns, or a combination of the two, doubles.

Thus, the fact that there were 90,000 L of jet fuel on a few floors of the WTC does not mean that this was an unusually hot fire. The temperature of the fire at the WTC was not unusual, and it was most definitely not capable of melting steel.” (Eager & Musso, 2001)

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
BATTALION 7 CHIEF ORIO PALMER:

“Battalion Seven. Ladder 15, we’ve got two isolated pockets of fire. We should be able to knock it down with two lines. Radio that, 78th floor, numerous 10-45 Code Ones.”

(“10-45 Code Ones” is referential to dead bodies)
It is extremely noteworthy that the radio transmissions of Battalion 7 Chief Orio Palmer and the radio responses to it literally occurred only seconds prior to the total collapse in WTC 2. According to the official U.S. government explanation, at that moment there should have been massive structural failings at that section of the building at that time. Therefore, according to the official version, the firefighters should have been rushing panic-struck to evacuate anyone that they could and as rapidly as they could, including themselves. Yet they are not doing so. What they are doing at that moment, in reality, is calmly and professionally preparing to move up to floor 79 to rescue more people. Below are their transmissions from moments before the collapse:
LADDER 15:

“Chief, what stair you in?”

“South stairway Adam, South Tower.”

LADDER 15:

“Floor 78?”

“Ten-four. Numerous civilians, we gonna need two engines up here.”

“Tower one. Battalion Seven to Ladder 15.”

LADDER 15:

“Fifteen.”

“I’m going to need two of your firefighters Adam stairway to knock down two fires. We have a house line stretched, we could use some water on it, knock it down, ’kay?”

LADDER 15:

“Alright, ten-four. We’re coming up the stairs. We’re on 77 now in the B stair. I’ll be right to you.”

BATTALION 7 OPERATIONS TOWER ONE:

“Battalion Seven Operations Tower One to Battalion Nine. Need you on floor above 79. We have access stairs going up to 79, ’kay?”

BATTALION NINE:

“Alright, I’m on my way up, Orio.”

At 9:55 a.m. is the final radio transmission from Battalion Chief Palmer and Fire Marshall Bucca, as the building suddenly and literally implodes:

“Battalion Seven. Ladder 15–”

At that moment F.D.N.Y. Battalion Seven Commander Orio Palmer and Fire Marshall Ronald Bucco were both killed in action, along with 341 fellow members of F.D.N.Y. who were unable to evacuate in time because the buildings imploded suddenly and without warning.

In summary:

• F.D.N.Y reported “two isolated pockets of fire” near the impact zone in the South Tower.
• F.D.N.Y. also reported that it would only take two fire lines to extinguish the fires in the South Tower.
• The fires were compartmentalized and contained. The structure sustained the impact and sealed off the fires from expanding, just as it was designed to do:
• FEMA conceded that the jet fuel was totally consumed within the first few minutes after impact.
• Yet FEMA would have us believe that:

“This was somehow enough to bring down the Tower’s 47-steel-column core, 236 exterior columns, and thousands of steel trusses, all at the same time.”

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grock

In summary:

In summary, what you have read was the transmission of a firefighter that was below the impact. NIST even agrees that on the 78th floor there was minimal fires.

Please show some evidence to show that the fires were compartmentalized and that they were contained.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
KEY FINDINGS:

• Conditions inconsistent with typical building fires but consistent with conditions after buildings are destroyed by controlled demolition, including the use of Thermite/Thermate (state-of-the-art explosives used in building demolition) and concomitant materials and conditions consistent with a Thermite fingerprint.

• Large pools of molten metal were observed in the basement areas of both towers and Building 7. Evidence of molten metal and explosions accompanied by white dust clouds are products of the Thermite reaction.

• Extremely high temperatures in the fires at the WTC which are indicative of Thermate/Thermite explosions that burn markedly hotter than typical fires.

• The fireproofing in the buildings had been updated prior to 9/11 and was more than sufficient to contain fires much larger than those present.

• Extremely high levels of volatile organic chemicals as well as unusual species never before seen in structure fires.

• Very atypical debris. For months after the destruction at the World Trade Center (WTC) on 11th September, 2001, the fires at Ground Zero could not be put out, despite the following facts:

• Several inches of dust covered the entire area after the
destruction of the WTC buildings.

• Millions of gallons of water were sprayed onto the
debris pile.

• Several rainfall events occurred at GZ, some heavy;

• A chemical fire suppressant called Pyrocool was
pumped into the piles (Lipton and Revkin 2001).

“The characteristics of these un-extinguishable fires have
not been adequately explained as the results of a normal
structure fire, even one accelerated by jet fuel. Conversely,
such fires are better explained given the presence of
chemical energetic materials, which provide their own fuel
and oxidant and are not deterred by water, dust, or chemical suppressants.” (Kevin R. Ryan Æ & James R. Gourley Æ & Steven E. Jones; 2008)

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Grock

Grock,

are you interested in replying to my post refuting your last list?

Thanks

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Sure ill reply.

Read the entire article and the links within. Dont just take my word for it.

He wasnt the only one who said that and many of the firefighters said that the fires were contained and that they had control of them...

Mind responding to the facts presented? how about the above "key findings" post?

[edit on 4-12-2008 by Grock]

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Something that has always bothered me was the fact that it seems like the moment that firefighters were finally getting to the impact zones and fires the building collapses.

Some might say its another coincidence but if someone had to add up all the coincidences that day we would be here all night.

Thanks for the heads up on the site OP.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Grock

So why does the firefighter only mention "small fires" on floor 78? I suppose the fires on the floors well above the impact floor were all faked?
This is just another piece of proof of you folks taking one thing out of context and using this a proof of whatever (demolition bombs/thermite/thermobaric bombs/pixy dust).

Lets put this back into context ok?
A firefighter reaches the 78th floor and reports small fires easy to extinguish. Now, the firefighter has no clue as to what is going on a few floors above him. He reaches the impact zone and sees the small pockets of fire, when we see on the floors above, entire sections of the WTC on fire. This indicates fire has spread up and away from the impact zone floor.

I don't know what time he reached it but we can only assume a firefighter geared up, climbing 78 floors, will take a while to reach the impacted zone. The people evacuating also made it longer for them to reach the affected zone. During the time it took for them to reach the 78th floor, the fires have already spread to the upper floors. By the time he reaches the 78th floor, the building collapses.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join