It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All US Army Retirees Being Recalled To Active Duty

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   

ALL US ARMY RETIRES BEING RECALLED TO ACTIVE DUTY

I heard on Republic Broadcasting Radio today Nov 17, 2008 on THE NATIONAL INTEL REPORT guest John Moore states he has seen the letters going out to all retired US ARMY officers, warrant officers, and NCO's immediately recalling them to report for active duty. This will be the largest recall to active duty since 1941.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Breaking News Forum Submission Guidelines – Please Review This Link.

Please Note: The link is to an mp3 file.

[edit on 11/17/2008 by Gools]

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
If this turns out to be a vaild report it will mean that the United States is facing or will be facing an emergency of very serious nature. Just like we have been warned about by just about every public figure in the past few weeks. If anyone receives one of these call up letter please report in. Listening to the story this will include tens of thousands retirees being called up. Sounds like something very big is about to happen, be it another 9-11 type event or could it be the attack on Iran.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Your mp3 link is not working for me... do you have a text link or a youtube source? Better yet, a media link?

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by infolurker

Agreed, I also would like to see a credable media link of this news before I get to worried about it being true or just more ramblings from the weird people that are all over the radio these days.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by infolurker

Try this one:

www.republicbroadcasting.org... mID%253D1%26year%3D8%26backURL%3Dindex.php%253Fcmd%253Darchives

Go to Nov 17th and hit the HOUR 2 link. That should get you there.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
My dad is a retired Colonel, retired just last year, this is completely untrue, if it were true, he'd already know about it.

[edit on 17-11-2008 by yellowcard]

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by yellowcard

Listen to the story........the letters are not going out until this week. You may want to wait a week before passing judgement about the truthfulness of the story.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Thanks for the info yellow, but just for the sake of argument keep up on this topic for the next few days, the OP suggest that the letters are just going out now, perhaps he will get his recall notice in the next few days. But like I said just for arguments sake.

Personally I cant see something like this. It would be to obvious that the government and PTB knew it was coming......

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
We need to see if this is a REAL REPORT is it is not. Is this a credible source or are these men whacked out!

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by KonigKaos

Thats my feeling to, until we can get some people either here on ATS that are retired or know of people retired that receive recall notices, or a report fomr credable MSM, then this could just be another whacked out person with to much time on thier hands that is jumping on some rumor he heard from almost anywhere.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Trayen11

Whacked out person..........thanks. If I did not put the story on ATS exactly how would we be able to verify the story and see if anyone got the letters..........??????

I just report the stories mate.........I don't make them up.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by omega007

Listen to the story........the letters are not going out until this week. You may want to wait a week before passing judgement about the truthfulness of the story.

Your title should read "allegedly" then. Because I HIGHLY doubt this.

However, I emailed a number of people I know who would fit this....and I will await their response.

Your source is highly sketchy IMO.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Got the link to DL, interesting but the "source" right now is this single caller into this John Stradtmiller's show. I have no idea how credible this show is or the caller that this John Stradtmiller seems to trust as credible but I am open to wait and see a week. If something else related to this comes out, I would love to hear about it as "General Mobilization" of retired military (don't know about non-retired ex-soldiers that left on early outs) is pretty unbelievable and in my opinion if this were to happen it would immediately signal SHTF has come.

[edit on 17-11-2008 by infolurker]

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I hope this isn't true, but one thing is for sure, in a week or two the truth will come out. Something is up even if this is not true......

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by omega007

You misunderstand my friend. I was in no way reffering to you as whacked out. I was reffering to the people in the MP3 you offered. without credable resourced for the information we have no way of knowing how honest or reliable these people are. I apologise if you believe i was reffering to you as whacked out. That was not my intention.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Unless the Army has put in a requisition for about 20 million walkers, canes, colostomy bags and hearing aids, I find the claims suspect to say the least.

If I get a call from my dad informing me that he's returning to active duty and that I need to water his plants while he's away, I'll be sure to let y'all know.

Are you serious?

Retention is one thing, but unless the gubmint is finally unveiling the super soldier syrum and using it to buff up the elderly in preparation for the War on Everyone Else, I can't imagine what good it would do.

I work with a handful of retired officers, and I've got several in the family, so I'm sure I'll hear about this one way or another if there's any truth to it.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by rikk7111

Really?

Something is up? Such as?

Please elabourate on this some more, I'd be interested to see your information on this.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I could see such a letter being sent to Honorably Discharged members of the Military, but Vets? I do not think so. Once you put in your 20 years, you are good to go for Life, without a doubt. These letters might be strongly urging Retirees to re-join, but they most definitely are not Requiring such actions.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trayen11

Really?

Something is up? Such as?

Please elabourate on this some more, I'd be interested to see your information on this.

trayen, just speaking of all the things on ATS, all the conspiracy's......NWO,FEMA camps, Economic collapse..........Not to mention many others.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Ahhh ok, was just wondering if you had something else other than what has been posted here, or perhaps something i have missed

Thanks for clearing it up.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join