It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pentagon attacks what do we really know?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by benoni

www.911myths.com...
www.911myths.com...
www.911myths.com...
www.911myths.com...
www.911myths.com...
www.911myths.com...
www.911myths.com...
www.911myths.com...
www.911myths.com...
www.911myths.com...

In case you havent figured it out...those were pictures of some of Flight 77's wreckage at the Pentagon. Of course there are more than just pictures, there are also the witnesses.

CNN correspondent Jamie McIntyre.....

I could see parts of the airplane that crashed into the building, very small pieces of the plane on the heliport outside the building. The biggest piece I saw was about three feet long, it was silver and had been painted green and red, but I could not see any identifying markings on the plane. I also saw a large piece of shattered glass. It appeared to be a cockpit windshield or other window from the plane

transcripts.cnn.com...

Normally, he only shows up in 9/11 threads when a CTer misquotes him from the same transcript, however, reading the rest of the story shows that Mr McIntyre saw what was left of an airliner at the Pentagon that day.

There are literally hundreds of witness statements online and in the public domain about what was observed hitting the Pentagon and then the aftermath. On ATS, there has been quite a few threads containing many of them....and they ALL at least confirm that it was an airliner (not everybody can tell the difference between a 737, 757 or 767) that hit the Pentagon that day.

In other words, there is far more physical evidence and witnesses that support that Flight 77 crashed into the Pentagon, than there is evidence that it did not.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join