It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pentagon attacks what do we really know?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Hello,one and all this is my first real topic in this forum so please be gentle!
I have been looking at the few video's that have been relased on the day the Pentagon was attacked and I noticed there is not one clear shot of that plane hitting that building all we have really seen is some random scrap iron and airplane parts that have been claimed to have been parts of the jet but other than that guard booth video,there has been no other videos forthcoming from the government.Perhaps the theory that a missle hit the Pentagon that day is not so farfetched.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

You could be correct with some of your points, mate. Who knows?

Be careful and don't let anyone tell you what to think. Remember that it's always good to ask questions. The quality of the answer will determine what's worthwhile or not.

I still remember Lloyde saying by the time it gets to him, that it's going to be real big... Almost prophetic words, if you ask me.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Welcome mike dangerously happy to have you here. The answer to your questions is the FBI seized all videos of what hit the Pentagon because they do not want us to see what really hit the building. If it were the said airplane then they would have shown us the videos of the airplane hitting the Pentagon. The scraps that were found who really knows were they came from, probably an airplane bone yard. The Government want “you” to believe their story, however they will not provide any proof to support their claim.

If they want me to believe a plane it the Pentagon then show us all the videos that were video taping all around the pentagon and the hotels and gas stations that were aimed at the pentagon on the morning of 911.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I live in Australia and remember watching 9/11 live late at night. I'm not sure where we got our feed from, I think it cut between multiple US channels but I remember the pentagon attacks and an interview with an eye witness almost immediately after who said it was hit by a white van. That was the first and last time I have ever heard of this and I am amazed I haven't heard about it since.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
There are a ton of 9/11 conspiracy sites out there mike, go check any number of them out and see what you think. Maybe start here...

911truth.org

I went there last night, and there is some pretty good evidence there, at least it will make you rethink what you have been told, and start evaluating things that you thought were solid.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by cashlink

Welcome mike dangerously happy to have you here. The answer to your questions is the FBI seized all videos of what hit the Pentagon because they do not want us to see what really hit the building.

Interestingly, the FBI is starting to release a few vids. Unfortunately, it appears some of the vids being released have been tampered with. It figures.

The FBI is not a law enforcement organization. They are a political organization that does some law enforcement work. Their operating policy reflects the president's belief that the White House is above the law.

For example, Sibel Edmonds used to be a translator working with the FBI wiretap section briefly after 9/11. Now she's a whistle blower -- one of many.

She charges that the number 3 man working for the State Department ordered the release of 911 suspects before they could "spill the beans". The FBI refuses to go after this perp.

She charges that the US, Israel and Turkey are involved in a nuclear black market and wholesale drug smuggling. The FBI stumbled into one of the CIA smuggling rings and was told by the State Department to back off. They did.

There's more. Much more.

Interesting enough, the FBI itself and a number of congressmen say that Sibel Edmonds is credible. She's so credible that Bush gagged her. How's that for brazen conduct?

Had enough yet?

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
if you wish to learn about the pentagon then i highly recommend www.thepentacon.com.

absolutely the best 9/11 pentagon research period.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
mike dangerously,

There are a lot of good sites that show what we know about the Pentagon attack of 9/11/2001. Probably the most comprehensive site that shows what we know and why we know it is: Pentagon Attack & Flight 77 Evidence Summary & Links.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
News videos, esp CNN footage from the early stage of the pentagon "crash" shows no plane parts anywhere, go figure.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

You're right. In all that confusion they planted those plane parts on the pentagon lawn. I mean no one would have seen someone carrying a large piece of plane debris and just placing in on the pentagon's lawn.
I am sure these piece was easily planted. Debris on Lawn
More Debris
Debris Field

Those firefighters were sure good on planting the evidence on the inside of the pentagon too.
Debris

Looks to me like there is plenty of debris that shows a plane crashed. Also for all of you who think that they planted that debris, wouldnt it be a little risky to plant debris at a site where everyone was watching. Look at all the people who slow down to look at a car acccident to see what is going on. You dont think that there would be tons of potential witnesses that might see someone plant debris on the lawn. The theory of planting evidence is a silly as the theory that a plane flew over the pentagon!

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike dangerously
Hello,one and all this is my first real topic in this forum so please be gentle!

Hi Mike,

Welcome to ATS. I guess what I have to ask is: What do you believe. Is your mind made up? I truly came here seeking the truth a few years ago. After some time of examining the hard facts of 911 I came to this conclusion regarding the Pentagon Attack:

Hijackers stormed the cockpit of flight 77 and forced the passengers to the rear of the aircraft. Hani Hanjour, one of the hijackers trained as a pilot, and in fact held a commercial pilots license, assumed control of the flight.

Flight 77 crashed into the western facade (Wedge 1) of the Pentagon at 9:37 Eastern Time. All 64 people on board and 125 in the Pentagon were killed, including the hijackers. Many people witnessed the crash and news sources began reporting on the incident within minutes.

Those that are terrorist apologists will try to thrill you will exciting little DVD's that attempt to prove different theories regarding the 911 attacks. The Pentacon is one of the more popular ones here at ATS. Craig Ranke and his partner Aldo (CIT)make videos in their spare time trying to convince people that instead of the plane crashing into the pentagon, that there was an "attack jet" or a "decoy" that flew over the Pentagon. They claim that the damage was done by pre-planted explosives in wedge 1 of the Pentagon.

Their evidence at best is interesting. 13 or so people )several years later) claim that they saw the plane fly on the North side of the Citgo station near the Pentagon. If this is true, there would be no way for flight 77 to cause the damage that was done to the Pentagon.

What you have to look at though, ALL of CIT's witnesses that were in position to have stated that they saw the plane, state that they saw a plane impact the Pentagon.

I won't tell you what to think, but I will ask you that before you make up your mind, read all the evidence. Do real research. I will give you some great links that will shed some light on the attack at the Pentagon:

Some "official" documentation:

usinfo.state.gov...

Some great research regarding:

-Flight 77 lost to radar

-Witness accounts of the attack

-First responders and rescue efforts

-Human remains recovery and identification

Click Here

More:

-Flight 77 FDR analysis
-Computer simulations
-Moussaoui trial flight 77 summary: phone calls
-Flight 77 wreckage and parts identification
-Rumors of incoming planes, "twenty miles out"
-Norman Mineta's testimony
-Pentagon damage assessments and stabilization
-Photo and video resources
-Antiaircraft defenses?
-Pentagon construction info and post-9/11 reconstruction

Click Here

I hope this helps. If you have any other questions, please post them here or feel free to use the U2U function in the Members Center tab.

-TY-

[edit on 11/12/0808 by ThroatYogurt]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

The site that jthomas gave you to read is a garbage, disinfo site to support the Government lies. Do not waste your time reading that junk. Nice try jthomas!

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
What we know about the Pentagon:

We were lied to about what happened to this building on 9-11.

(that's about the one thing we do know)

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by cashlink

The site that jthomas gave you to read is a garbage, disinfo site to support the Government lies. Do not waste your time reading that junk. Nice try jthomas!

Cashlink....

Although I believe my request is a waste of Bandwidth, would you care to point on ONE item on that page that you can prove is false or disinformation?

I have to tell you, besides a couple grammatical errors, no one has come out with one discrepancy.

Come on Cash... walk the walk

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by cashlink

I hope you're not talking about me Cash. I am always nice to you. But you have to back up what you post.

Now get to work and show me what is disinfo on that site/

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

TY, I attend to, but Dora I have to go shopping right now when I get home later tonight I will tear your post apart piece by piece and I am going to dissect every inch, however you will just hand wave all the evidences as usual.
Dora is running out of doggy treats, she is begging for me to take her to Pet Smart she is sitting here with her lead in her mouth.

[edit on 11/12/2008 by cashlink]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt

Now get to work and show me what is disinfo on that site/

That's easy.

There are not 104 previously published eyewitness reports of people who "directly saw the plane hit the Pentagon".

Gravy presents no evidence whatsoever to support this false claim.

He simply lies.

[edit on 12-11-2008 by Craig Ranke CIT]

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

The very few pieces of debris on the lawn futher from the pentagram came from the Global Hawk drone carrying explosives that indeed hit the building and was painted up like an A/A aircraft. The debris in your third pic was the debris close to the Pentagram which was indeed the pentagram itself...building parts.

Here is how it went down, folks:
A Global Hawk drone, painted like A/A equipment and laden with explosives was guided into the pentagram via what is commonly known as the "south flight path or 'official flight path'"...taking out the light poles and guided precisely into the wall. This accounts for the few eyewitnesses who saw a "small passenger jet" and the South flight path. The command center for this Global Hawk was the military 757 which took the Northern flight path along the port side of the Global Hawk. This accounts for the eyewitnesses who saw the 757 on the Northern flight path. This 757, naturally after guiding the Global Hawk to it's target then pitched nose up and overflew the pentagon.

>SNIP<

David Dees and Don Henley sum it up pretty good here:

[Mod edit to remove personal info - name]

[edit on 11/12/2008 by yeahright]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Why not let Mike go to all the sites that have been referenced here, and make his own decision?

You still out there Mike?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join