It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq War Vet Speaks out on 9/11 and orders given to kill civilians on sight

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Eh....whatever. Keep believing what you want to believe. Bottom line is that people like Anderson are liars - pure and simple. He creates these lies for the attention, for whatever reason, and has nothing to back him up with the exception of people like you who repeat and parrot his baseless lies on an internet discussion board.

The fact that reading comprehension is in a deficit state in this thread simply underscores this fact. I point out that Anderson is no different from any other liar and proven fraud who HAS worn the uniform (I never claimed he *wasn't* a vet), but there have been (I'll say it again) cowards wearing uniforms all through out recorded history. Anderson is one of these. He makes up these sensational accusations and stories and lies that not one....NOT ONE - world media/news organization has found any truth in, no evidence of, no proof of, no nothing, and you folks here just keep on saying "peace bro" and all this "heart" stuff about how "You see my heart" and "Your heart stands up sits down fight/fight/fight" BS.

These soldiers that Anderson has maligned and whose support for his malignant defamation are the best and brightest and most disciplined and most professional the world has ever seen.

Keep stewing away in your own hatred and ignorance.

[edit on 9-10-2008 by pinch]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by MorningStar8741

I completely understand your frustration. It drives me nuts. Half the time on ATS, I end up debating people over standing up to them doing exactly what you said. They will post info to other things or post no info at all, but keep up with the insults on people and statements with NOTHING.

The sad part is, they will gain more support and have others jumping in on it and I end up sounding like a broken record...."support" "link please" etc. Most will jump on the "They Say" band wagon.

All I meant to you, as you handled yourself fine and didn't offend me in anyway (you didn't jump on me), was to say, I come here to learn, but I spend 50% of my time telling other to be nice. Who wants to be that guy? I just want to read others ideas and opinions, learn what I can and hopefully make some educated friends in the process, not so much book smart(they are nice to), but common sense smart.

I feel we are off to a good start...

Peace to you friend

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by pinch

Thank you

Enjoy the rest of ATS.

Peace (please don't construe as hate)

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

WHAT????? You go off and accuse the vast majority of US and allied troops of genocide or massacres or killing civilians left and right and indescriminate bombing of entire regions of populated areas and you discount *any* acknowledgement of a concern of our troops for the safety and welfare of civilians in time of war and you have the unmitigated gall to say to me "Peace"? What an utter bunch of pure BS.

Of course you you Hate....oh, do you ever, but what you hate are those who go out and actually lay their life on the line to make the world a better place. You hate those of us who realize and recognize that there are indeed dangerous people in this world that need to be faced down. You hate the fact that better men and women than you are out there facing those dangerous people down and you are here, pounding out on a keyboard platitudes of "Peace" and crap like that an championing a rogue loser who accuses everyone else of killing civilians for the hell of it.

Some rule on this board prevents me from saying what I'd like to say, but the thought is implied. Go.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by pinch

WHAT????? You go off and accuse the vast majority of US and allied troops of genocide or massacres or killing civilians left and right and indescriminate bombing of entire regions of populated areas and you discount *any* acknowledgement of a concern of our troops for the safety and welfare of civilians in time of war and you have the unmitigated gall to say to me "Peace"? What an utter bunch of pure BS.

Let me try this again. NOONE STATED THIS WAS THE VAST MAJORITY. It has been made pretty clear that these are the few and the bad. Stop ignoring the videos and spreading lies.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by pinch

Keep removing my posts for pointing out the obvious. Pinch HAS NOT ACKNOWLEDGED THE VIDEOS! I posted proof of Anderson's claims. 7 videos that back up what he was saying. Pinch continues to call Anderson a liar and claim that his story is backed up by nothing. I showed you the proof of his story.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Where did anyone accuse the vast majority?

Talk about claims with no backup.

Watch the videos. Are they lies?

Now, when did anyone say vast majority?

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   

....those who go out and actually lay their life on the line to make the world a better place.

I was just wondering...when does the "make the world a better place" part kick in?

I ask this with all respect for the men and women in service. 25 years ago I was one of them myself. But I look around at the world in general and I just see it getting worse all the time. Everywhere I see troops being sent (not just US troops, but any troops) appears the worse for it. More death, destruction, and ill will for everybody.

I appreciate the fact that young men and women are willing to "put their lives on the line", and I'm sure most of them do it in hope of "making the world a better place", but I just don't see it happening. Especially with the present "war on terrorism", I see no possibility of a better place being forged from the rubble. The more we send troops to places to fight "terrorism", the more people we're supplying cause to hate us and commit acts of terrorism against us. It looks to me like a self-perpetuating "war" designed to eventually bring about the downfall of the United States while the select few make a fortune off the carnage.

This, of course, has nothing to do with the average service man or woman. It has everything to do with those who designed this farce of a "war" and decide which country we're going to go piss off next.

This method of "making the world a better place" make me glad I never produced any offspring who would actually have to live in this "better place".

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Keep believing what you want to believe. Bottom line is that people like Anderson are liars - pure and simple.

Clearly, pinch, you are mistaken - yet again.

Anderson is not a liar. His claims have been verified by other sources. MorningStar posted some videos, did you watch them? They show, first-hand, what Anderson described.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Watching those videos broke my heart. No wonder they hate us there.
It seems that war can bring out the worst in people.
America stands for freedom and justice and I didn’t see any of that in those videos.
America needs to hold herself to a higher standard at all times.
In war time we are only as good as our worst solider.

Peace

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   

I just thought we should bring this up one more time and see if Pinch ever plans on backing this up. I think it is a frightening statement about the people on this board when an outright lie such as this can get starred, even though it is based in NOTHING. Yet refuting the rest of what this person claims gets removed. Videos are here to back up exactly what Anderson has said. Nothing has beeen posted to back up anything Pinch has said. I guess here at ATS, it is ok to lie, it just depends on who you are and how you phrase the lie.

This thread was never about insulting the troops. If you think so then you need to reread the OP. This time try looking up the words you do not understand. This thread was about a soldier telling us just how bad things really are over there. If you can call yourself millitary or ex, and you think it is ok to send men and women to be nothing but targets, with no real mission or clear enemy, JUST TO BE KILLED OFF, then there is something sickly UN-American about that. If you think it is ok to ignore the soldiers that make it LESS safe for other soldiers and America in general, then that is also sickly UN-American.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
If anything this thread shows how deep the mind control is in the army. Why in any god's name would you join an army for?

And after listening to the posters here that say they are serving, for all we know you too could be making this up. But if you honestly are, and you represent the army you say you serve, I can now see how 'soldiers' like you could easily be swayed into killing their own citizens if this ever looming marshal law is declared.

Let's hope the real soul searchers and deep thinkers that are in the army help to sway the less than fortunate that can not phantom the horrors the people they work for inflict on other human beings.

The man in this video is a hero and the fact he helps others less fortunate than himself with nothing but love for these people is pure selfless and ultimately admirable.

Thankyou for sharing this with us, I will show others too.

Z

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Even though it is not my thread, thanks for showing it to others. I really feel that if more people knew what was really going on over there, the dwindling support there is left for that war would all dry up completely. I cannot imagine any true American wanting us to travel the world participating in what the OP's video tells us.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I guess Pinch and his pet mod gave up. I can understand being upset, angry, disgusted, whatever. I do not understand flat out DENYING what is displayed right before your eyes. I hope some "real" soldiers can help him out.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
This is so disturbing ..so are the posts by all posters (not saying they are all bad ) ..only because this is such a heartbreaking subject and no one likes to have to discuss this ....I sure dont ....I dont even like to hear about it .....mainly because it saddens me so much I want to do something ...but what ?...nothing I can do ..And not much a Soldier can do about it either ..Since they did sign up and are now pretty much Gov property ...

I have to agree with Morningstar ...
And I also do not blame any soldier for having to do certain things in a time of war ..but certainly some of what has been done in the name of our Country and our Soldiers (done by our own soldiers) is horrible ....
And no one has said that every soldier will be held accountable for the acts of just a few ...but just like with Christians ..if even a few are bad and do bad things and say bad things ..ALL of us get judged and accused of being the same ..or partaking in their sins ..even if we did not even know those Christians ....It does bring SHAME to all when even a few do things ..when your part of any group ...whether it is in a secular army ..or a church ...
Unfortunately thats how it is in our world ..

And this was something I have always wanted to know ever since all of this started ..
[If Saddam was so bad, why did the people not come against him as they have against us? It seems, that our mighty military force is more effective then his, yet ineffective against the will of the Iraqi people?]

What is the deal on that ?Can anyone answer that question ?

[edit on 11-10-2008 by Simplynoone]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone

And this was something I have always wanted to know ever since all of this started ..
[If Saddam was so bad, why did the people not come against him as they have against us? It seems, that our mighty military force is more effective then his, yet ineffective against the will of the Iraqi people?]

Wow, that is a really good question. Why are they fighing us so much stronger. I am sure someone has a snappy answer why, it is forces that moved in when Saddam fell and all that. Either way, you make the most valid point in that no matter how many good soldiers are out there risking and losing their lives for doing what they were told to do, the rest of the world judges them and us by the most heinous acts of the few and then respond in kind. If you do not want to be against the war or millitary action, at least be against these particular examples.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimplynooneAnd this was something I have always wanted to know ever since all of this started ..

I'm thinking it's apples & oranges - occupational forces vs. established dictatorship.

Saddam was disliked enough to warrant similar behavior as against US forces, but he had more subtle tools to work with than plain guns.

As we all know, terror is what makes people subdued most effectively. And lack of information. Saddam (and goverments in general) had control over that. Thus, less uprising. Not to forget just politics of playing the various tribes against each other to keep them optimally subdued.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CTrider

Yeah, that is a good point but it leads me to ask. Where are all the people that are so greatful to us for being there now? It has been awhile since I have seen anything showing Iraqis want us there. I keep seeing stuff that shows why they would hate us and want us gone though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join