It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another google earth camera captures UFO over Argentina

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by susp3kt
The "UFO" looks like smoke from a fire to me. What do you guys think? I don't have Google Earth on here so I can't zoom in on the point of origin..

Yup, looks like nothing more than a smokestack (hole) with smoke (the ghostly ship!) coming out of it. Perspective distortion caused by the angle of the image with respect to the device taking it.

Could be wrong, but I see this as the most plausible explanation.

[edit on 10/13/2008 by Fiverz]

[edit on 10/13/2008 by Fiverz]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I did not see any obvious disc. I saw a circular area on the ground and an amorphous cloudy looking object above it. The aliens he tried to show are just plays of light and shadow. This was all hype and no substance.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Maybe we can all chip in and build an ATS underground base

[edit on 24-9-2008 by zorgon]

I am totally with you on this. I think we should chip in and buy a used Minuteman missile silo. Probably in Montana. Then we could ride our pygmy ponies over by the dental floss bush. Going to Montana soon....gonna be a dental floss tycoon. My God! The aliens have rectal cored my pretty pony!! You freaking bastiges! Look what you did to my pony!!

Seriously I do like the idea of an underground ATS clubhouse though.

There should be a disclaimer on Google Earth that it is for entertainment purposes only. The images used are at least four years old. Google your own house and see if it looks current or if the car you sold a few years ago is still in the driveway.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
This topic is already being discussed here:
GFL spaceship to appear Oct. 14th

(Thread remains open only for OT Google Earth Posts. Please post Oct 14 type UFO comments in the other thread above)

[edit on 13/10/2008 by Badge01]

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join