It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another google earth camera captures UFO over Argentina

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
This is one of the neatest imagery videos I've seen.
Title:
Google Earth reveals UFO in Buenos Aires,Argentina
source:
www.disclose.tv...

It even zooms in on the alien(s) . Interesting images

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I can't watch the video now. This area at -39° 22' 19.61", -62° 1' 34.67 looks interesting in Google Maps. Maybe something on the ground? The round black feature looks like a wall. The trees neatly surround a forest clearing nearby, they are not hidden by a UFO above them.

[edit on 2008-9-18 by nablator]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
That is a really good find. The disc was obvious. What might be a carving near the entrance/exit is obviously an indicator.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Great post! I am stunned!!! I swear, my mouth is wide open! Damn, better close it before a fly flies in!! Man!!! I tell you, MUFON better investigate this area! This may be what us believers have been waiting on!! BRAVO!

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Looks like just a meteorite impact crater to me.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
star from me for sure!

i dont even want to know how someone could have found this, but man this was interesting.

obvious disk as mystiq mentioned.

not so sure about the humanoid part but ill give it another go.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I think that the supposed "UFO" is just a mark on the ground, since there's no shadow casted and we can see similar color in others land marks in the surrounding.

BTW, if that place is hidden, why there's a route crossing it? And the circular object itself, could be any kind of human installation.

And finally, I believe that all the satellite images from Google are passed by some kind of "military" filter... you know what I mean.

[edit on 18-9-2008 by JackHill]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Its not a disc or object. Its a hole concave in shape, see the shadows. Obviously man made and obvious not hidden.

The claim of humanoid alien 'formation' nearby is so ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
This siting was also reported on mufon too .Quite interesting but when i tracked down the site which investigated this site it makes me jump out of my chair
And here are the question which are hard to answer for me as well

If for instant,we assume that the Google UFO shape formation is only a illusion of salt lake or Google color error but how could all these (Humanoid face,Underground base door,hangers,Unknown Facility and Argentina Air naval defense base)be coincident in less then 45 miles of radius???

Source: ufoblogger.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Not really sure where you are seeing this UFO, as mentioned above it looks more like a dish shape, and it's not the only one in the area, and there also appears to be an area to the west of it with several craters, possibly meteor in origin. see attached picture.

It appears that the picture is cut in half, but the original object is just to the right of this pic.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
i checked the surounding area and there are several of this disk shaped things i would venture to say there just holes in the ground........

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hyacinth
Not really sure where you are seeing this UFO, as mentioned above it looks more like a dish shape, and it's not the only one in the area, and there also appears to be an area to the west of it with several craters, possibly meteor in origin. see attached picture.

It appears that the picture is cut in half, but the original object is just to the right of this pic.

.If you look near by area i don't think so you find anything similarities to it.We need to look at it open minded and mufon should investigate it
I think OP is right its really a cool video... i check the site which investigated this site and there i found lot of other real time ufo sightings and eyewitness too.I think some thing is really fishy in this part of Argentina

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
and all this activity within 45 miles of a base. Ya think they are aware?

*Delusions are like daggers in the face of truth, doubt is their camouflage.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Double post removed.

[edit on 18-9-2008 by NGC2736]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I must be slow today, but I don't get what I am supposed to be seeing and getting excited about.
I love UFO's, and google Earth. But I don't like the video because it seems to me the person who made it is moving the picture so much, and manipulating it too much and it ended up being confusing.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksolidbrain
Its not a disc or object. Its a hole concave in shape, see the shadows. Obviously man made and obvious not hidden.

The claim of humanoid alien 'formation' nearby is so ridiculous.

I think your comment is ridiculous dude
I think you should look at this formation properties before deny.All the facts given in video or just a coincident ???Do you have any answer to it i want YES or No . No diplomatic ans pls

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
They are early - they said October god damn it. Now how I am going to have time to rehearse my speech about how much I deserve to get off this planet...

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
I must be slow today, but I don't get what I am supposed to be seeing and getting excited about.
I love UFO's, and Google Earth. But I don't like the video because it seems to me the person who made it is moving the picture so much, and manipulating it too much and it ended up being confusing.

Why don't you just type -39° 22' 19.61", -62° 1' 34.67 in Google map and saw your self
. I think its be easy for you to look more in to it.I think the guy who made this video try to provide more info in less time.But he /she forget we american take things slow lolx.

[edit on 18-9-2008 by free_info_express]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Do you honestly believe that Google Earth would go like "Ooops! An UFO slipped on one of our photos! What the hell... let's keep it, it's too much trouble to erase it!"

Also... the "humanoid face" looks more like a cocker spaniel to me!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join