It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - a closer look

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Ceara

I was only actually able to get a screenshot by taking a picture of the screen with my DSLR. I straightened the image in photoshop and then drew the points on top. The DOS program, while running, doesn't allow for screen capture. There is supposedly a program called 'Screen Thief,' however I wasn't able to get it to work.

That's interesting that you came across that date, I'll have a look too. I also noticed the date the Black Death began is also prominent (approx. 1346) - I'll try to grab a screenshot of that and post it as well.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I wonder too about how much of this we will see and how much will be unobserved, although if the web bot predictions about a long release period for the upcoming events are true, and they are talking about 4 or 5 months, then I think it's fair to assume that some events will be visible, totally in our faces, if you like, to create that kind of emotion.

Also, there could be many layers of events taking place, and although the financial crisis looming is really serious, a economic kick in ths pants is the best thing for us, according to some sources, and although we may dip into serious recession, perhaps for many years, we will eventually recover. Perhaps some of the most influential events in our future history will take place on the days highlighted by the timewave, but go unseen in the human world, only to manifest later to create their effect. Then is becomes a matter of consciousness, and a question of whether our knowing about it makes any real difference to the ultimate effect. Maybe the financial issues we are facing at the moment, make up only a part ofwhat is to come, and are almost a distraction. Maybe we should be looking for tiny, future influential events also, information or discoveries that could get distorted or dangerous in the wrong hands.

Ok, so I'm blethering....just a few thoughts...thank you for reading...

Cait

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Interesting to think about. I must admit these things are abit over my head but I can see it being practical in theory and application.

Something is going to happen space/time wise, in my opinion, thanks to those of you who have the mental ablitity to play with theories for the rest of us to ponder.

Besides, I have always loved McKenna!

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Running the program in "Dosbox" should help with the screenshot-issue among others.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Someone should keep this thread bumped! I want to learn more about what going on today as it relates to timewave zero. I have a question to anyone who might know. Is there a flaw in the software as far as how dates match up or predictions that didn't occur? I'm not asking if it has been totally debunked, but rather if there is reason to have doubt about it.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
listen to what Bill Deagle says in today's Project Camelot interview!

projectavalon.net...

what's gonna happen on October 7th?!!

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Someone posted a link to this image in another forum. Perhaps the timewave software shows us our perceptions based upon economics or possible the God Mammon??

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ben91069

Well the economy is definitely one aspect of it. The dollar's worth is usually tied in with global emotion and could very well reflect, or tap into the timewave.

I'm not as well versed in the other versions of the Timewave Zero program, I'd have to check my older version to see if there's any correlation.

Anyway it's interesting, and it would be worth finding a detailed graph of the dollar's progress to compare with the timewave.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

Don't worry about the blethering, there's more knowledge in your random thoughts than in many places here on ATS. Thank you for contributing, and sorry for my late reply.

As for how events are represented along the wave, I've wondered about that myself. There is not a definite one-to-one ratio with big events and big changes in the graph. It seems the change in direction of the graph marks the shift in global emotion, rather than reaction to an event. Or it could be that each shift in the graph could represent a mass change in expectations of a particular outcome to ongoing events.

I've come to consider that the path the graph takes could be compared to a compass needle shifting when in close proximity to a magnet - the graph changes direction when the natural flow of time brings the 'now' data point within a certain proximity of the next major novelty point. The greater the event, the sharper the turn. That would then allow for novelty points to even appear before or after the visible change on the graph.

That would mean the October 7th shift might have been a sharp downturn towards a massive future attractor (the next major event). The shift happened at that golden moment when some unseen future event grabbed the 'now' and snapped it down towards it. So rather than riding the 'now' into the future along a bumpy path, possibly the future is pulling us along.

This scenario leaves us with the question of what the heck would cause the future to stop stringing us along our timeline in late 2012? Just as a large magnet makes a compass spin when close to it, possibly there's a large event approaching that makes the graph 'spin' where there's no up or down - like the 'now' is caught in a whirlpool.

To be honest I'm making this up as I go. It's all theoretical. If only McKenna was alive today. I have so many questions...

Anyway, here's a quote from the man himself regarding the event placement and the zero date:

If the wave model is a valid general theory of time, it should be possible to show why certain periods or places have been particularly rich in events that accelerate the creative advance into novelty. It should also show where and when in the future such events might be expected to recur. To carry out this operation, a personal computer has proven indispensable. A group of programs implementing these ideas has been written by Peter Meyer. The program is called Timewave Zero. The software takes these theories and discoveries concerning the I Ching and creates time maps based upon them. The time maps, or novelty maps, show the ebb and flow of connectedness, or novelty, in any span of time from a few days to tens of millennia. The theory is not deterministic; it does not say what will happen in the future, it only predicts the level of novelty that whatever happens will have to fulfill. As such, it operates as a map, or simplified picture, of the future (and past) behavior of whatever system is being studied. The end date is the point of maximized novelty in the system, and is the only point in the entire wave that has a quantified value of zero.

[edit on 13/10/08 by Evasius]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Also, I've just written a short story regarding the timewave and 2012 entitled:

These Dark Worlds

Here are the first few paragraphs:

The human condition is unbelievably fragile in nature. Like fish in an aquarium, slight changes in the environment can have disastrous consequences for our kind. I have found however that the adversely affected majority is almost always survived by an extraordinarily resilient minority. Mankind is never easily defeated, no matter the circumstances.

I come from one such reality where Man was tested and somehow avoided complete annihilation. We survivors embarked on a mission to correct the mistakes that led to the disaster, only to become aware of many realities existing parallel to ours. We found many Earths where things were playing out quite differently, and many were doing so comfortably. We set about combining desirable portions of their realities with ours in order to eventually cancel out our disastrous past. We have so far been unsuccessful in that mission.

My name is Evasio Gregori, though many call me Evasius, and I am a Timewave Technician...
continued here

Please have a read of it, and let me know what you think. I appreciate any feedback you might have. And please star it or flag it if you feel it's worthy.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I wonder about the dip into novelty that has been predicted for November. The most obvious choice for this is, of course, the stock market crashing/being massively manipulated, but if this program has taught me anything, its that that is not the dip into novelty that it is referring to.

Look deeper that just the market crashing, but keep it as the root of the dip, perhaps a small scale conflict that has far reaching results? Consider the actions of Britain towards Iceland this week, what would happen if the market crashed globally?

There's also the question of the missing Barksdale missile. It still has yet to rear its ugly mushroom cloud a year and a half later, and that would certainly be an event large enough to cause some novelty.

Just some ramblings, sorry if i'm being obtuse, its rather late here.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by D.E.M.

I agree, it's a lot more complicated than merely the economic crisis - there is most likely a myriad of factors involved in steering the graph, right down to people's individual thoughts that will eventually shape the future.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Graphing the next few months

The following is a graph from the program representing December '08 until April '09. We're currently in 'freefall' after October 7. Our downward progress ends around December 10. The next date after that where things seem to change is just after the first week in February (Feb 10). Whatever happens along the various points in between is anyone's guess...

The graph below extends from late 2007 all the way to November 2011.

2009 according to the graph is comprised of 3 peaks and 3 troughs switching around every two months. The dates marking the novelty points are as follows: Feb. 10, April 15, June 29, Aug. 22, Oct. 24, and Dec. 18. (The lowest point on the far right is late October 2011).

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Evasius...

Thank you for your reply, the short story, the graphs and yet more little synchronicities. I will take time to read all this properly, and post again. I'm sorry I havent been here...work is mad just now, and likely to get worse....

Thank you again for all your effort. This subject has really caught my intellect and imagination...will see what sufaces soon....

Cait x

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Graphing the next few years

October 28, 2011 on the graph:
Thread regarding a prediction for this date: www.abovetopsecret.com...

These last graphs count down through the last few years all the way to the zero date, December 21, 2012.

If you notice any similarities in the graphs, you're not alone. History repeats itself in the timewave over and over. 2001-2012 plays out repeatedly, each time it is compressed into a shorter amount of time until just before zero point when all previous sections of the graph are squeezed into a very small section.

This characteristic of the timewave is referred to as fractal time - the same peaks and troughs appear no matter how far you zoom in or out.

On December 21, 2012, the section to be repeated becomes infinitely small and stops the flow of the graph.

[edit on 18/10/08 by Evasius]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
That's exactly what I was remembering and thinking about looking at those graphs....repeat and repeat and repeat...in short spaces of time. I understand completely how it works on an instinctive, and just about intellectual level, but I don't think I could articulate it.

This is what bothers everone, I think...we can recover from all the dips and slides, no matter how steep. We always seem to pick up again. When it reaches that zero point at the and of 2012, what kind of event are we looking at? I know that the Timewave only shows magnitude, and is not descriptive, but what type of event fits the bill? Are we wrong to assume that it *must* be a negative, destructive event? Why can't we see it as a postive? Ideas please...what would slide us so far into novelty that we reach zero? What have we *never* experienced before?

Maybe the type of event is up to us, and I'm thinking about the other thread on Thoughtforms particuarly. The event is non-negotiable, but the type of event is not set yet, perhaps....

More later...

Cait x

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Great thread here Evasius. This has been one of my favorite subjects to research and I've thought your analysis has been spot on up to this point. As I've looked at these graphs, I too have noticed the repeatedness within the timewave. Specifically, every graph reminds me of the furtherest zoomed out timeframe, the one that includes the big bang.

I have researched and meditated much as to determine what will happen in 2012. There is only one conclusion that continues to stand out at me:

The planet will graduate to become four dimensional.

The notion explains a lot. In terms of the timewave, one way to look at it is the zero point can also equal infinity. Another possibility is that the program only measures three dimensional time and cannot determine that of a higher density. What makes perfect sense to me is that the timewave is so compacted the closer you get to 2012. The way a planet graduates to a higher dimension is by increase in vibration. Only a lighter vehicle can handle vibrations of such a greater intensity.

The thing is, for our Mother Earth, this needs to happen. I've had visions where literally the planet ascends to a higher state of existence and leaves behind an incredibly dense black ball of energy forever. I won't by any means say this is for sure, I just can't deduce any other option.

Once again, great thread. Thank you for this.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Reading the Ra material we can suppose that the 2012 (that he call Harvest) event is not unique but only a bigger version of others similar that happens every 25.000 years.

This means we had 2 small harvest one in 23908 BC and another one in the 49928 BC.

I don't have the software so I ask you to check if we cn find any evidence on the novelity of those events.

thanks

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Have you seen my thread I made back in July called September of '08, Just Listen...

22 Pages and over 50+ flags...

There is quite a bit of good information on it -- and the 'prediction' I made based on the TWZ turned out 3 months later to come true nearly to the day.

It's an interesting read and perhaps some of the ideas raised in that thread could help this one as well.

I've been studying the TWZ for nearly 5 years now ...

[edit on 31-10-2008 by MystikMushroom]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
reply to post by PontiacWarrior

I've been using the 1993 DOS program developed by McKenna. The trouble is, I can't take screenshots of the program while I'm using it. When I find a way I'll post the detailed graphs here.

Anyway, we're currently riding a major novelty point. It reaches a pinnacle and then dips dramatically on October 7, 2008. The thing is, as you've pointed out, there are other versions of this software, however I've noticed discrepancies in what is represented from one program to the other.

Here is basically what I'm looking at:

upload.wikimedia.org...

(The point we're at now is the last tall peak just below the number 11).

We're within a 2-week period right now that is equalling in magnitude Sept. 11, 2001 and the beginning of the Iraq war. That said, I've also noticed the program doesn't necessarily map out bad events. If something really great were to happen that would affect the collective consciousness, then that too would be present in the graph.

Who know's, something great could happen in October and divert our attention from the current horrible state of affairs.

[edit on 19/9/08 by Evasius]

I use the same DOS program -- I find it more "pure" for some odd reason... I also can't take screenshots...I have to use a tripod and digital camera in front of my computer

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join