It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Unspeakable Truth of 9/11 (undeniable facts concerning 911)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by cbass
You're so right.
I fire borought that bldg down in its own footprint.lol
Come on man!!!! WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!!
A FIRE?
A bldg fire brought down a steelframe bldg in its own footprint????
I feel so stupid.
See my Santa Clause thread lol.

The building didn't fall in its own footprint, your attempt to ridicule rather than seriously debate the points shows up your bias.

An honest truth seeker would either debate facts that they believed were wrong, or modify their theory to account for these facts. You have done neither, and have tried to ridicule the opposing theory. This is a logical fallacy and carries no weight.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by exponent

Damn my lyin' eyes again. I clearly saw the bldg7 on t.v. fall straight down at freefall speed into its own footprint. I guess you have acess to secret footage which shows it toppling over like the leaning tower of pisa.lol.
Can you show me that footage of bldg7 "NOT" falling straight down? I would love to see that. I am waiting.......Ticktock....ticktock....ticktock....

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
After revieiwing the link, I did not see any "undeniable facts". Technically, there was not a single fact by the definition of the word fact. Technically, everything was denialbe. In court, everything stated fom the link would be thrown out. I guess you would have to want to believe. Personally, I would believe if shown real facts.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Damn my lyin' eyes again. I clearly saw the bldg7 on t.v. fall straight down at freefall speed into its own footprint.

If it fell into its own footprint, how could it have damaged nearby buildings?

I guess you have acess to secret footage which shows it toppling over like the leaning tower of pisa.lol.
Can you show me that footage of bldg7 "NOT" falling straight down? I would love to see that. I am waiting.......Ticktock....ticktock....ticktock....

I'm not trying to pretend that the building massively tilted, but it certainly did tilt towards the damaged south face:
xs331.xs.to...

Incidentally, I assume when you say 'freefall speed' you're ignoring the east penthouse and the 6+ seconds between that and the start of the roofline descending?

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I was hoping you could show me video of the bldg7 "NOT" falling straight down into its own footprint.

I will wait.

Ohhh and if you could show me video of L.S. denying that they made the decision to pull the bldg7 I would love to see that too.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
and another one here..

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I was hoping you could show me video of the bldg7 "NOT" falling straight down into its own footprint.

I will wait.

I would prefer it if you answered my questions.

Ohhh and if you could show me video of L.S. denying that they made the decision to pull the bldg7 I would love to see that too.

Here is a statement from his PA:

In the afternoon of September 11, Mr. Silverstein spoke to the Fire Department Commander on site at Seven World Trade Center. The Commander told Mr. Silverstein that there were several firefighters in the building working to contain the fires. Mr. Silverstein expressed his view that the most important thing was to protect the safety of those firefighters, including, if necessary, to have them withdraw from the building.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by exponent

In the afternoon of September 11, Mr. Silverstein spoke to the Fire Department Commander on site at Seven World Trade Center. The Commander told Mr. Silverstein that there were several firefighters in the building working to contain the fires.

Its just too bad we have statements from Chief Nigro and Chief Hayden that the firemen were out of the building earlier in the day.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by pccat

Damn my lyin eyes. I watched that video with the audio off so that I would not be influenced by my lyin ears and guess what I saw???

The same GDDAMN thing I told you in the first place!!!!! That building fell straight down into its own footprint. It looked EXACTLY like a controlled demo. I have seen them done in person. Now if I am to believe my lyin eyes only, then that was a controlled demo.

Now lets talk to my lyin ears and find out what they heard.
"Maybe we should just pull "IT"
"They made the decision to pull"

Now let's talk to my liyin tongue.
When referring to a person,group of peolple, or unit of people I do not referr to them as "IT".

Back to my lyin ears for a moment.
I have never heard anyone referr to a person,group of people, or unit of people as "IT".

Please explain.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Damn my lyin eyes. I watched that video with the audio off so that I would not be influenced by my lyin ears and guess what I saw???

The same GDDAMN thing I told you in the first place!!!!! That building fell straight down into its own footprint. It looked EXACTLY like a controlled demo. I have seen them done in person. Now if I am to believe my lyin eyes only, then that was a controlled demo.

You're still refusing to answer my questions, why is that?

Now lets talk to my lyin ears and find out what they heard.
"Maybe we should just pull "IT"
"They made the decision to pull"

They in this context is the fire department. Did they destroy building 7?

Now let's talk to my liyin tongue.
When referring to a person,group of peolple, or unit of people I do not referr to them as "IT".

Back to my lyin ears for a moment.
I have never heard anyone referr to a person,group of people, or unit of people as "IT".

What would you call an operation? It.

Oh and ULTIMA. Yes firefighters conducted an assessment of the building and decided it was too risky. Silverstein (according to Nigro) had no actual say in how the FDNY carried out their duties. How does this possibly fit into any conspiracy? He talked to firefighters, not to any controlled demolition company.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

But it did fall towards the south:

www.youtube.com...

I fail to see how a building that fell directly "down" into its own footprint, managed to have the north face lay on top of the pile, and spread out well onto Vesey Street.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 9/14/2008 by GenRadek]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Deleted
Double post

[edit on 9/14/2008 by GenRadek]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Answer this:

Why would the FIre dept need Silversteins permission to puul out?
HU???????
Exactly..Buh Bye

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lantian
reply to post by cbass

Revolution you say... Why are people so eager to say that? Do you know what's involved with planning a Coup d'état

Try it and you will find out what happens to you and your cohorts.

I don't know.... it seemed to work for Washington, Jefferson, et.al., pretty well.

Oh, but we aren't supposed to say that, are we?

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_chancealot

It's ok.
I will fight for the weak and cowardice.
I will stand up when others want to lie down.
I will free the ones in bondage while they are fighting to stay in their cage.
I will kill my enemy while these A-holes are trying to save him.

When the time is right there will be a revolution and I give these people the right to watch American Idol while I am fighting a war that will make me one!

[edit on 14-9-2008 by cbass]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   

reply to post by kcfusion

It is all to telling how easy it is for someone living outside of this country to see how corrupt our gov't is but the people as a whole have no clue.
But boy are they "Patriotic" whatever that means. WTF DOES that mean anyway? Patriotic? Same as "FAITH" an exuse not to have to think for yourself.

[edit on 13-9-2008 by cbass]

I'm from Holland. And actually nobody really cares anymore. Last week people talked about it a bit because it was all over the news again. But for almost everybody, the case is closed. Research has been done and it’s clear for almost everybody. The USA was hit by terrorist.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Stich2306

Dutch demolition expert Danny Jowenko views building 7 collapse video for the 1st time

What's your thought's on his opinion ?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Hi folks. I am new to this website and new to this forum. I did not read any of the deleted material. I think I am glad for that given the indignation others expressed over the deleted content.

I am an architect with 27 years experience and keep an open mind about everything. I have been through vietnam, watergate, etc. Enough said about that I hope.

I observed the second crash live and the first crash via replay from what little video was available. My business partner and I along with my entire staff watched the smoking towers as they remained standing. Both matt and I knew the towers were going to fail because of the intense heat and the fact they were steel structures with their cores obviously shattered at the points of impact. We calculated there were about 30000 people max in the towers combined and estimated about a half hour before the remaining structure below the destroyed core would go plastic and pancake because of the weight above.

Within about fifteen minutes of when we were estimating the towers were going to collapse, to our horror we watched all our training in structures prove true. It was one thing to watch those towers burn and pray for the people trying to get out and the heros going in trying to assist. It was quite another to see what we had been taught become vivid, horrible reality.

I have no political ax to grind here and have no desire to enter into that fray. If this is an honest seeking of the truth, then I offer this to you for your consideration as someone who has experience and knowledge of these types of structures. They did not go down because of explosives. The delay between impact and implosion falls within the parameters of how long it takes steel partially protected to reach the state of "plastic" and the rapidly fail straight down. If the core had survived in either tower, for example if one of the planes had clipped only a corner support and failed to leave fuel burning within the structure to heat the core steel to plastic state, then you would have had the horror of seeing the top of that tower topple like a tree top into the streets below.

I am not an expert in explosives so I cannot speak to placed charges and the possibility that they were rigged to explode following the impact of the planes. However I can give the opinion that the heat of the planes would have melted many of the triggering devices and not permitted a uniform explosion so close to the point of impact.

These towers went down because planes full of fuel destroyed the cores and heated the steel sufficient to reach the point of plastic state.

Let the families rest from this tragedy and let the dead rest in peace. We have bigger fish to fry come Nov 3rd.

thank you for your attention.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join