It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**New 9/11 docs destroy official story**

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
Was tms.org an official investigation team at the site?

Since you brought it up NIST is not a official investigation team either.

The FBI and the NTSB are the official investigating agencies for 9/11.

[edit on 12-9-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
So once again we wait for the official reports to be released then. Correct?

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
Since you brought it up NIST is not a official investigation team either.

What would be required for NISTs investigation to be "official" in your eyes?

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
no matter how official the sourche, Ultimate reading comprehension again. Primary Cause was the fire according to that tms.org quote wich implies right there that other things happened as well

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   

So once again we wait for the official reports to be released then. Correct?

Thats correct. Thats also why people need to do FOIA request and e-mails to find the truth.

[edit on 13-9-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by exponent
What would be required for NISTs investigation to be "official" in your eyes?

There is no way NIST investigations can be official, since we have seen the contridictions in thier reports and the Building 7 report has been debunked since they failed to recover any steel for testing.

[edit on 13-9-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   

There is no way NIST investigations can be official, since we have seen the contridictions in thier reports and the Building 7 report has been debunked since they failed to recover any steel for testing.

So even if they were required by law to investigate, that wouldn't make them "official"?

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   

So even if they were required by law to investigate, that wouldn't make them "official"?

They are not required by law to investigate.

The FBI is required by law to investigate if a aviation crash is considered a crime.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   

The FBI is required by law to investigate if a aviation crash is considered a crime.

So if there was a law saying NIST should investigate the building collapses, they would be as "official" as FBI reports?

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taxi-Driver
What if I have already watched all of those videos and find them to be erronious, sophmoric webjunk of the highest order?

Does that make me a sheep...or a shill?

What does your propagandist say I should be categorized as?

I say then grab a camera and go make one better proving your side. get the witnesses, the news footage, the documents, do the research. It is great to sit there and bash the truthers and the films they claim support them, but where is the evidence from the other side? All I ever see or hear is 'believers' calling 'truthers' idiots or crazy or coming back with something irrelevant altogether. How about you show the opposing viewpoint as eloquently as those films show their side. I believe that was the point of the OP. If you disagree, show why, if you think they lie, show why, if you just think this is nonsense and have nothing to add, perhaps you should shy from the reply buttons.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Not required, but definately authorized.

wtc.nist.gov...

NIST is a nonregulatory agency of the U.S. Department of Commerce's Technology Administration. The purpose of NIST investigations is to improve safety and structural integrity of buildings in the United States, and the focus is on fact finding.NIST investigative teams are authorized to assess building performance and emergency response and evacuation procedures in the wake of any building failure that has resulted in substantial loss of life or that posed significant potential of substatntial loss of life.

NIST does not have the statutory authority to make findings of fault or negligence by individuals or organizations.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   

So if there was a law saying NIST should investigate the building collapses, they would be as "official" as FBI reports?

No, not with the contridictions in thier reports and the debunking of the buidling 7 report.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   

NIST does not have the statutory authority to make findings of fault or negligence by individuals or organizations.

Thanks for agreeing NIST has no real authority.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Slightly off topic here but can anyone find a thread about 9/11 that has not been rendered useless by the same poster over and over? It was a really interesting topic and this was a great place to come read about it. Now it has become a one man show and is more about who he can irritate on both sides of the issue. So, any 9/11 threads that are still being discussed in a calm, rational, adult manner out there?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I agree.

I've been reading this site for a ling time now. But lately there is no new information anymore. It's just the same old discussions over and over again.

Most don’t care about the truth. They just want to be right no matter what

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Stich2306

It has gotten so bad I see one truther tear down other truthers all the time and not even for opposing viewpoints, it is always something petty and unrelated. And it sits here in place of any actual progressive discussion.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

So just for me. How does this make any sense? The investigation can not be official because they failed to recover any steel. Strange enough, but ok. So why do you want a new investigation? No one is ever going to recover the steel. So every report ever to be made is automatically “debunked”.

So why waste any more time if its useless?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   

I would not mind a decent explanation though of why the steel was not recovered for investigation from one of the 3 biggest crimes scenes in American history. I would like an official report on why NIST would bother to hypothesize anything given the coniderable amounts of information they claimed to not have access to. The first thing NIST should have done was refuse to put out a report they could not actually put together. Tell the gov, "Hey, give us the steel and we will do this investigation, otherwise, write your own report." I guess I just do not understand why the steel was one of the first things to go missing.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by 666Azrael666

It looks like it has evolved into some kind of sport. Or more like an addiction. There has to be something, there has to be a discussion, or people get bored.

I never really understood why they hate or fight each other. If you really believe your government is behind it, you should be glad whit opposing parties. That will only give you a chance to make your case stronger. What ever way it’s going to go.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   

I think part of the problem is how easy it is to do drive by sniping here and ignore the parts you did not like to hear. I feel some of these people would fall apart in real human one on one conversation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join