It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Untersberg - The Mystery Mountain

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by PortableModel

I did come across an article yesterday from, i think, tv-online.de (i will have to try and find it again) which said that Monika Kohn had fallen pregnant by the captian of the ship they ended up on, and married him when they all returned to Germany, They subsequently married, and last headr of she was living in Northern Germany - the husband had gone back to sea. There were sone quotes from her sister, saying she never wanted to talk about what happened again.No trace of the Hermann's that i can find, which is surprising - apparently he had been researching Unterserg for over ten years, and had a lot of research on the place in his home (referred to previously, that the police did not want to rely on it to aid the search).

You would imagine that after spending so long on this, he would not simply "disappear" - if nothing had happened, he would still be researching, and would probably have a website and be taking part on this thread! If something did indeed happen on the day they disappeared, then you would expect at least a book about the experience. But nothing......either they made it all up, got caught out and are now thoroughly ashamed, or perhaps people in the know "suggested" it may be a good idea if they disappeared into the background, got on with a quiet life and left the whole Untersberg and Zeitsprung thing alone.

I know it sounds very "Men in Black", but why else would there be nothing coming from the 3 primary sources. Do they know too much?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
German News Article

Here is the link to the artcle (in German).

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by FlakeMaker

Hi,

just searching for "Isais offenbarung" in google gives the complete text (albeit in german) as the first hit for me.

As to what it signifies -

In 1118 Hugo von Payns and Gottfried of Saint Omar founded the "Frates militiae Templi" or "Pauperes commilitones Christi templique Salomonis" - the Knights Templar.

The next 200 years see the power of this order increase, especially in the middle east and Europe.

Behind their belief system stands the Holy Grail, to them not being a chalice, like it was propagated by the church, but a mysterious device of great power.

Then the catholic church and its followers burned them all at the stake, the last ones on 7/11/1343 in Vienna (Austria's capital), in an alley today known as the "Blutgasse" ("blood alley"), the real reasons for this are still unclear.

So - during these two hundred years, the Knights Templar amassed a great store of knowledge by visiting i.e. the temple of Salomon, which is said to have contained the Grail.

Also, in 1220, Hubertus Koch, a templar on his way back from the crusades with his company, passes Nineveh when he has a vision of a beautiful woman, who identifies herself as the goddess Isais.

She then proceeds to tell him to seek out a specific mountain in the Occident (i.e. back home), where he should go and build a house and wait for her return.

So he does as the vision tells him, and guess where he went? Correct - to the Untersberg, which they reach in 1221. He builds his Komturei in Schellenberg (remember, that's the place the Forsters and Monika Köhn went to, as well) and waits for Isais' return.

A second building, far higher up on the Untersberg, is built around 1230. It is said that this second building had connections or tunnels into the cave systems of the Untersberg.

In one of these caves, they built a temple to Isais, who is said to have first re-appeared on the Untersberg in 1226, and then seversal times until 1238. During this time, she gave the Knights Templar her revelation (which I linked above).

What I posted here is from this page, also in german, predictably.

HTH.

...which begs the question: is the Isais temple somewhere near where Hitler's Bergfestung was? In some texts, the Grail is described as a crystalline device, half amethyst, half quartz (which, incidentally, are also mined near Salzburg).

Questions, questions...

[edit on 4.9.08 by SETILunatic]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I would like to visit the caves inside this mountain - and do a TV show about the place, where are the caves and what is access like? (U2U me if you do not wish to discuss this in open forum.

This seems a very intriguing place.

Ross

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SETILunatic

Hitler's Berghof is not actually on the Untersberg itself - it is on Obersalzberg, the hill on the otehr side of the valley, at the bottom of which is Berchtesgaden.

You would have thought that there would be some evidence of a house being built on the mountain that was still evident.

Regarding the TV show post - i think if this threads runs fo longer, we should dig up more and more relevant information, that when collated together may start to point in defined directions - these houses are one such strand of a very complicated history. I think to do the subject justice will take more than half an hour - look at what we have - Geomagnetic anomolies, Knights Templar, Nazis, Mythology. Underground worlds, dwarves, doorways into time itself....the list goes on and on. Plus, i think any such programme should be done in associateion with ATS!!!!!Undoubtedly the Knights Templar are a major factor in this - interstingly enough i read that after falling foul of the Catholic church, and the Ruler of France, what was left of the Knights Templar beat a hasty retreat from France, and founded Switzerland. A lot of Templar symbols are used in regional flags of Switzerland, and it could explain the reputaion Switzerland has for secrecy - after all, thse guys were possibly the keepers of the biggest secret of them all.......

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by nomadrush

I would like to visit the caves inside this mountain - and do a TV show about the place, where are the caves and what is access like? (U2U me if you do not wish to discuss this in open forum.

This seems a very intriguing place.

Ross

Assuming you want a tight budget it would be an 18 hour drive from the UK. Plan staying at least 3 days to get plenty of footage...the area is huge.
There are touristy opportunities to go cave-sightseeing but I recommend also looking for places that are not overrun by tourists. For example, there is one spot that is said to contain an entrance to the mountain only on a certain holiday...a spot connected to rumours of time-anomaly. This is not a touristy-spot but one that can be shown by local insiders.

U2U me if you have further questions. Also, there are some locals posting on this thread that might be interested in volunteering to help.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueOrb

Hi,

I realise that the Berghof is not actually on the Untersberg, but looking towards it from the Obersalzberg. However, as also posted in this thread before, there are stories of a vast underground tunnel system linking, among others, Königssee to Untersberg. The tunnel system below Hitler's Bergfestung is also rumoured to be linked to those ancient tunnels. So when I said "close", that is what I meant. As also posted before, those tunnels are still not publicly accessible, and have been in U.S. possession for a long while since WWII (though since relinquished to the germans, AFAIK).

The text I posted before tells that the Templars built their Isais temple somewhere in one of the multitudinous caves of the Untersberg.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Hey Sky - That you mentioned this place where locals say its only open on one holiday a year is the first time I've ever heard of this since ten or so years ago - when I was working with Robert Morning Sky, he said to fulfill their obligation to be "public" they (at the time we were discussing US underground facilities) opened one day a year - but the day it was open was a secret so no one knew what day it would be so of course no one would be there unless you camped outside for a year I suppose.

Too creepy for me to even think of going near the place as much as I want to know what's in there - would love to see the pix though

[edit on 4-9-2008 by kshaund]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Hidden tunnels in Tibet....Ancient center of power....

from Scribd Encylopedia of Forbidden Knowledge

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Google mythos Untersberg gives quite amazing results :

Rainer “WhiteEagle” Limpöck has giving lectures about Untersberg. The last is quite new : 18.04.08

his website

introduction "Mythos Untersberg" lecture "Die Kraft und Bedeutung eines heiligen Berges"

trailer about the Untersberg

There is only one minor problem :it's german. But ref. to an early post there should be a google translater, some where ???

since 2007 he had 3 lectures about Untersberg. The content of his lectures tell that the "red line" followed in this thread is quite amazing !!!
please don't flame me if it has already been postet

Also i don't know if this has already been postet :
KRAFTORTE

[edit on 4-9-2008 by flymetothemoon]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   

All age changes have led to political, religious, social and also geological upheavals of great impact. The time of change-over from the old to the new age is called in Mesopotamian teachings the three “double steps of Marduk”, of 168 years duration, at the mid-point of which the ILU ray, the Divine Ray, is expected to reach Earth.

The Templars did careful calculations and concluded that February 4, 1962 was the date the ray would reach Earth. This gave the mid-point of the 168 years change-over and the years 1934 and 1990 as other important dates.

The main part of the discussions dealt with the background of a section of the New Testament, Matthew 21:34. For there Jesus addresses the JEWS:

“Therefore I tell you that the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people who will produce its fruit.”

The complete original text that is kept in the archives of the “Societas Templi Marcioni” says it even more clearly. But the point is: In that text Jesus actually names the “people”, He talks to Teutons serving in the Roman legion and He tells them that it is THEIR people that He had chosen. That was what Sebottendorf and his friends wanted to know for sure: That the Teutonic, i.e. the German people was commissioned to form the realm of light upon Earth – in the “Land of the Midnight Mountain” (Germany). The place where the ray would meet the Earth was given as the Untersberg near Salzburg.

conspiracyguy.wordpress.com...

I will tell you one thing....I really am fascinated by Nazi and Allied troop lore. The Nazi's in particular, because depending on who you ask, you will get a different story. It is a wonderful metaphor for our own screwed up politics.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Hi Skyfloating,

381 flags
Not bad

As I do speak german (not good, but good enough
) I searched a little around.

This is an image of the lake at 1000 meters into the mountian:

SOURCE (In german)
(It took two days to get there and 3 kilomoters of rope)

This is a little portal about sagen about the untersberg, maybe you like to read?
Little Portal

BTW:
I did a search here with "untersberg" but nothing comes up.
Suche in Exilpresse digital

Greetings Lunica

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   

To many people the Untersberg is a spiritual place. In the community of Großgmain, one of a number of “energy spots” was built near the local church to refer to the Untersberg as a millennia old site of worship and spiritual search. This image is supported by the many legends and myths dealing with the Untersberg mountain.

Another highlight of the Untersberg is the number of caves that the water drilled into the mountain. In fact, most of the water supply of the city of Salzburg is collected near Fürstenbrunn by the onset of the Untersberg mountain. Among the most impressive is the Schellenberger Eishöhle (“Höhle” means “cave”) on the German side. The Kolowrathöhle is 16 kilometres long and among the few caves that can be easily explored with guides.

source : visit Saltzburg.net
Marienwallfahrtskirche also called :Wallfahrtskirche Großgmain

source : Kraftorte

Kraftort Untersberg

[edit on 6-9-2008 by flymetothemoon]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by n0b0DY

Originally posted by jfj123
This already reminds me of another caving story

www.freewebs.com...

This is a GREAT story. Take the time to read it if you already haven't and let me know what you think.

I just read that entire story!!!!!!!!
What ever happened to the group?
Scared the bejesus out of me!

I just read the whole story, that was REALLY scary.

I don't know how, but the author has a way with words.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by flymetothemoon

Interesting stuff! The remarks about doorways into the inner world! Also, there are about 12 or 13 churches in the area that are connected in some way to the myths of the Untersberg - there are details on the previously mentioned www.untersberg.org site.

One thing i have just come across - the reason i found this thread was because of an Orb i inadvertantly captured on camera on Obersalzburg in August. The specific date was 9 August (PM). I have just discovered that on this date, the Large Hadron Collider at CERN was being tested that day. Exerpt from a CERN press release is as follows:

"The next phase in the process is synchronization of the LHC with the Super Proton Synchrotron (SPS) accelerator, which forms the last link in the LHC’s injector chain. Timing between the two machines has to be accurate to within a fraction of a nanosecond. A first synchronization test is scheduled for the weekend of 9 August, for the clockwise-circulating LHC beam, with the second to follow over the coming weeks. Tests will continue into September to ensure that the entire machine is ready to accelerate and collide beams at an energy of 5 TeV per beam, the target energy for 2008. Force majeure notwithstanding, the LHC will see its first circulating beam on 10 September at the injection energy of 450 GeV (0.45 TeV)."

Sorry to drag the CERN thing into this (enough conspiracy there already!) - my only reason for doing so, is my belief that Orbs such as the one i captured on photo are, i believe, balls of "energy", essentially electricity if you like. They use a lot of MAGNETS in their little machine at CERN, and it's underground (probably for security reasons, and also because the 27km of tunnel is kept at about -270 degrees m- better done underground!). However, there are people that say the whole CERN LHT experiment is aimed at Time Travel......so you see, magnetism, time travel.....I wonder if the CERN experiments are trying to recreate something that they believe happens naturally that they haven't managed to crack...........something like Untersberg?

For the record, 450 GeV is 450 BILLION Volts.......Maybe September 10th will be an interesting day on the Swiss / French border?

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueOrb

That's a mouthfull LOL. I agree there must be something about the orb you snaped :-)
maby you can figure out this :

Durch den Mythos vom Zeitportal in der Mittagsscharte (Foto links oben), der besonderen Weihnachtsfeier am 25. November in der Waldandacht (Foto rechts unten) von Großgmain und zahlreichen Berichten von Zeitverlusten in jenen Bereichen ergibt sich eine Linie, um die herum Zeitphänomene auftreten.

Der Orkan Kyrill am 18.01.2007 hinterließ am Untersberg eine Schneise der Verwüstung. Diese Schneise deckt sich mit der Zeitlinie und macht deutlich, dass an geomantisch labilen Zonen Naturkräfte sich potenzieren oder diese förmlich anziehen, so dass die Zeitlinie nun auch als “Kyrill-Linie” bezeichnet wird.

source

Oh, i forgot the churches:

In den 14 „Untersbergkirchen“ feiert eben dieses Volk ihre Gottesdienste zu nächtlicher Stunde. Früher hätten die Leute abends auch zu den Untersberglern gebetet um Schutz für ihr Haus und ihre Almen.

Zu den 14 Untersbergkirchen gehören:

Großgmainer Pfarrkirche
St. Bartolomä am Königssee
Stiftskirche in Berchtesgaden
Maria Gern
Salzburger Dom
Maria Kirchenthal
Feldkirchen
Seekirchen
Max Glan
St. Michael
St. Gilgen
St. Zeno
Maria Eck
die nicht mehr existierende Reichenhaller Kirche St. Peter

maby someone would like to have a look around after midnight LOL

[edit on 6-9-2008 by flymetothemoon]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Lunica

Thank you Lunica.

I was looking for pictures of that lake because I saw images of it in a newspaper a few months ago. I didnt find it though.

Its fascinating to have an open lake like that deep, deep underground.

[edit on 6-9-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   

awesome research flytothemoon. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
And here are the images of the specific expedition:

LINK
(click on "riesending")

This is what has been explored by now, and there seems to be more to explore.

„Es könnte 150 Meter tiefer gehen“, denkt Höhlenforscher Matthalm. Und theoretisch liegt das Ende der Höhle vier Kilometern weiter, in der Fürstenbrunner Quellhöhle. Eine weitere Expedition ist bereits geplant …

("It could be 150 meters deeper," thinks cavers Matt Halm. And theoretically, the end of the cave lies four kilometres further, in the Fürstenbrunner Quellcave. Another expedition is already planned…)
(SOURCE)

No dwarfs and no missing time yet though

Greetings Lunica

[edit on 6-9-2008 by Lunica]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Apparently (so it says), there is a line that can be defined between an area of the mounatin (the Mittagsscharte), where this time anomoly is said to occur, and an area in the forest near to Grossgmain, where there is a festival every year. (Note - i think this Mittagsscharte is the place that is only accessible one a year - 15th August?)

Hurricane Kyrill left a trail across the mountain - a firebreak - that ran exactly between these two points, coinciding with this line. The article suggests that in such areas, the natural energies become strong, and hence the line is now known as the Kyrill Line.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join