It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W. Bush is faking his "incompetence".

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
The popular belief about President Bush is that he is someone "incompetent" from his inability to properly speak the English language. The main stream media has done an excellent job of portraying Bush in this light (especially for comedic relief) that everyone believes Bush is an idiot.

It is my opinion that President Bush's "incompetence" is an act, the reason behind pretending to be stupid or "a C student" was to mislead us into underestimating him.

Everyone who disagrees with the evidence that the Bush Administration helped to carry out the 9/11 attacks usually falls back on the fact that Bush is "incompetent".

There is plenty of evidence showing that Bush is no dummy, all you have to do is look for old videos of George Bush when he was running for Governor of Texas:

www.youtube.com...

If anyone could find full videos of Bush running for Governor that would be a big help.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Actually, it's better to have an incompetent half-wit like Bush as president.

Just send him to Florida to read "My Pet Goat" to school kids, let him make an idiotic statement about "bad pilots" flying into the WTC, watch the confused look on his face as he tries to figure out how two bad pilots in a half hour have collided with the towers, then fly him around the country for the rest of the day using a BS story about the "hijackers" having access to Air Force One codes while the real players sit in their bunkers growling at aides who ask them "if the order still stands."

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
The most intelligent thing that he does is pretend to be incompetent, it will get him off the hook for everything he has and is doing to degrade the US and its people.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
WOW
It seems one day the truth movement is claiming he was just a patsy and the next day they claim he is just pretending to be dumb.
Boggles the mind.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

So in other words: We misunderestimated him?

Sorry couldn't resist...

Seriously though I find it more likely that he IS that dim, and he has been placed in the White House because he is easy to manipulate via his advisors, Cheney, Rove, Rumsfeld etc.
I would think that if he really were some kind of deceptive mastermind hiding behind an idiotic facade, he'd maybe try to appear just a bit less idiotic. Considering that he would have to get reelected etc.
But then again, maybe that's what he wants us to think...

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBobert

Your mind is easily boggled.

Who knows for sure if Bush was in on it or not? Doesn't really matter. What's important is that 9/11 was definitely an inside job. As former director of the Star Wars program, USAF Col. Robert Bowman says, "all roads lead to Cheney."

Bowman not only thinks 9/11 was an inside job, he also said, "If our government had merely done nothing, and allowed normal procedures to happen on that morning of 9/11, the twin towers would still be standing, and thousands of dead Americans would still be alive. That is treason."

Military Leaders Question 9/11

Numerous high-level U.S. military leaders have publicly questioned 9/11. The following is just a small sample*:

Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense under President Ronald Reagan said that the official story of 9/11 is "the dog that doesn't hunt."

U.S. Army Air Defense Officer and NORAD Tac Director, decorated with the Purple Heart, the Bronze Star and the Soldiers Medal stated that "there is no way that an aircraft . . . would not be intercepted when they deviate from their flight plan, turn off their transponders, or stop communication with Air Traffic Control ... Attempts to obscure facts by calling them a 'conspiracy theory' does not change the truth. It seems, 'Something is rotten in the State.'"

President of the U.S. Air Force Accident Investigation Board, who also served as Pentagon Weapons Requirement Officer and as a member of the Pentagon's Quadrennial Defense Review, and who was awarded Distinguished Flying Crosses for Heroism, four Air Medals, four Meritorious Service Medals, and nine Aerial Achievement Medals, is a member of a group which doubts the government's version of 9/11.

20-year Marine Corps infantry and intelligence officer, the second-ranking civilian in U.S. Marine Corps Intelligence, and former CIA clandestine services case officer stated that "9/11 was at a minimum allowed to happen as a pretext for war, and it was probably an inside job." (see Customer Review dated October 7, 2006).

U.S. General, Commanding General of U.S. European Command and Supreme Allied Commander Europe, decorated with the Bronze Star, Silver Star, and Purple Heart said "We've never finished the investigation of 9/11 and whether the administration actually misused the intelligence information it had. The evidence seems pretty clear to me. I've seen that for a long time."

Air Force Colonel and key Pentagon official finds various aspects of 9/11 suspicious.

Lieutenant colonel, 24-year Air Force career, Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs at the Defense Language Institute said "Of course Bush knew about the impending attacks on America. He did nothing to warn the American people because he needed this war on terrorism."

Two-Star general questions the attack on the Pentagon.

U.S. Air Force fighter pilot, former instructor at the USAF Fighter Weapons School and NATO’s Tactical Leadership Program, with a 20-year Air Force career said the following:
"I am 100% convinced that the attacks of September 11, 2001 were planned, organized, and committed by treasonous perpetrators that have infiltrated the highest levels of our government ....

Those of us in the military took an oath to "support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic". Just because we have retired does not make that oath invalid, so it is not just our responsibility, it is our duty to expose the real perpetrators of 9/11 and bring them to justice, no matter how hard it is, how long it takes, or how much we have to suffer to do it.

We owe it to those who have gone before us who executed that same oath, and who are doing the same thing in Iraq and Afghanistan right now. Those of us who joined the military and faithfully executed orders that were given us had to trust our leaders. The violation and abuse of that trust is not only heinous, but ultimately the most accurate definition of treason!"

U.S. Marine Corps lieutenant colonel, a fighter pilot with over 300 combat missions flown and a 21-year Marine Corps career, believes that 9/11 was an inside job, and said:

"This isn't about party, it isn't about Bush Bashing. It's about our country, our constitution, and our future. ...

Your countrymen have been murdered and the more you delve into it the more it looks as though they were murdered by our government, who used it as an excuse to murder other people thousands of miles away.

If you ridicule others who have sincere doubts and who know factual information that directly contradicts the official report and who want explanations from those who hold the keys to our government, and have motive, means, and opportunity to pull off a 9/11, but you are too lazy or fearful, or ... to check into the facts yourself, what does that make you? ....

Are you afraid that you will learn the truth and you can't handle it? ..."

georgewashington.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Well, the man flew planes so he can't be that dumb imo. I get the feeling he was at one point more articulate than he is now but he has burned himself out over time. To me his state seems more wasted than actually genetically stupid.

Also I think the original plan was for Jeb Bush to be the candidate but he seemed to get burned politically somewhere along the line and another son was put forward by the real mastermind of all this, Bush Sr.

He's still cumplicit though, I doubt anything goes on that Bush Jr isn't actually aware of, but he has performance issues these days, which is why he might play second fiddle to Cheney.

And I guess I can agree that he probably overplays it somewhat to get less people incriminating him, mostly because of his performances in the press correspondents dinner, where he does a pretty decent song and dance routine tbh. This is a man who missed his true calling, he's got a decent sense of humour and good delivery... shame about the whole sociopath thing...

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Yes sure it was an inside job.
After 7 years not a single shred of evidence worthy of bringing to a court has been unearthed by the truth movement.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

Yes, this is true.

Ghiagovinda

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

I have said the same thing on this board. I don't think he is as stupid as he lets on.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Maybe, but I don't think he's smart enough to be stupid for seven years.
Maybe it's all part of his strategery. Kinda like a comedy act where Chaney is the "straight" guy feeding Bush pretzels to choke on.
What an act!

[edit on 8/10/2008 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

I can understand your point and think it is a good one. However
To me he seems genuinely flustered when ever he is under even the slightest amount of scrutiny. It may be that he is an intelligent man who simply doesn't do well under pressure. If that is the case then he chose the worst profession.

There are times when he actually seems like a nice person and he does seem to have a good sense of humor. Maybe he would make a nice neighbor, but he is a terrible leader and should never have been given any power higher than being in charge of the grocery list.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
This is definitely a new perspective of Bush

Maybe he is one of those evil geniuses?

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by apk4o7mxb

Yes, he's actually very similar to Scott in Austin Powers. The parallels are staggering.

As far as the OP, if you think there's a chance he's been faking us out why stop at the presidency. It seems like he's been faking it since birth. What commitment!

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Yes it's true, his incompetence is just an act, that's why he smirks the way he does.
In front of the camera he says "nukular" but when he is with certain reporters where there are no cameras allowed he says "nuclear" then winks.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Dubya is no fool, he was not a cheerleader at yale for nothing, playing dumb is the best gimmick to get cheney into the trap hole....watch how Cheney will soon be dumped into the quicksand.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dubyakadubla
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Dubya is no fool, he was not a cheerleader at yale for nothing, playing dumb is the best gimmick to get cheney into the trap hole....watch how Cheney will soon be dumped into the quicksand.

I've got video of Bush at Yale. It's in my signature.
So you think that him failing miserably at everything he has ever undertaken was all a set up? Double reverse psychology eh?

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
It's part of the psyop, lets most people rest a little easier when you think he's dumb. All the mistakes and being unprepared for Katrina and 911. But hey, most people buy it so it must be working.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
George W. Bush is a genius. Anyone who has seen him running for Governor of Texas knows he is not stupid. He just acts stupid so people believe he is not intelligent enough to answer difficult questions, and to make people want "change".
Politicians are actors, they have to be. That is why actors make good politicians.

Here is some footage of him running for Governor.

[edit on 10/8/08 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBobert
WOW
It seems one day the truth movement is claiming he was just a patsy and the next day they claim he is just pretending to be dumb.
Boggles the mind.

Well, figuring that I am not a part of the "truth movement" who cares?

George Bush is intelligent, and he is very good at debating and giving speeches, as the video so plainly shows.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join