It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Challenge To All ATS Skeptics

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Since skeptics failed at my last challenge, I thought I'd issue another challenge that shouldn't be too hard to win.

Officials are saying most of Flight 93 was recovered, in which 80% of the plane was found in the pit, thereby officials are saying that most of Flight 93 burrowed underground.

So for this challenge, you have to show 3+ pieces of recognizable plane debris* being excavated** from the Shanksville "pit."

Tons of photos were taking at the "crash" scene, so this challenge shouldn't be too hard, especially if a "80%" of a 100+ ton Boeing 757 was supposedly excavated from the pit there.

(*As in obvious it came from a plane and not just unrecognizable pieces of metal, cloth, plastic, etc.
**Being excavated and not just lying on top of the crater before excavation started.)

[edit on 30-7-2008 by LordCarpainter]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
EDIT

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
As 80% of it was found in the pit, and the tail was the last to be there, where is the tail??? It easily comprises 20%. It should be visible. Where is it??

Debunkers won't touch this thread because there is nothing to debunk - there isn't a jet there.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Yeah, I think this one would be pretty challenging to debunk too, the official story on this one just makes no sense as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordCarpainter

So for this challenge, you have to show 3+ pieces of recognizable plane debris* being excavated** from the Shanksville "pit."

Tons of photos were taking at the "crash" scene, so this challenge shouldn't be too hard, especially if a "80%" of a 100+ ton Boeing 757 was supposedly excavated from the pit there.

Let me get this straight. Are you implying because you haven't seen a photo of wreckage, that Flight 93 didn't crash?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I am still waiting for someone to explain how Payne Stewarts little Learjet (that went almost straight in like flight 93) casued a bigger crater then the crater at Shankesville.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
I am still waiting for someone to explain how Payne Stewarts little Learjet (that went almost straight in like flight 93) casued a bigger crater then the crater at Shankesville.

Show us. Ultima1.

Then explain it.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas
Show us. Ultima1.

Oh so you are stating the you beleivers do not do research. Thanks for proving my point.

All you have to do is look up the crash of Payne Stewarts flight and see the size of the crater and then compare it to the crater at Shankesville. Pretty easy, even for a believer.

I mean common sense states the crater at Shankesville should be bigger if it was a 757 that crashed there.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by LordCarpainter

Your right. OMg!.

There is no plane in that little crater. I have seen the excavation photos provided by the EPA, aside from no fuel being found, no plane parts were excavated.

The pictures that show parts or whatever is dated 2005. Not credible 'evidence'.

Amazing. The official story concerning Flight 93 has been busted in almost every aspect.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Show us. Ultima1.

Oh so you are stating the you beleivers do not do research.

What "believers"? I am asking for you to support your claim. I certainly don't believe your claims simply because you make them.

So we need to support YOUR claim? You made the claim, you support it. Is there something you don't understand about your obligation?

All you have to do is look up the crash of Payne Stewarts flight and see the size of the crater and then compare it to the crater at Shankesville.

You have something against supporting your own claims. If you have the evidence, present it. No one needs to do your homework for you.

I mean common sense states the crater at Shankesville should be bigger if it was a 757 that crashed there.

Sorry, I rely of evidence, not your "beliefs", and certainly not your lack of common sense.

Get to work, Ultima1. Support your claims.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Your post jtthomas failes to put a plane in the Shanksville crater. (as usual)

Mabey you should take a break and collect some inteligence to challenge what most people consider fact now.

No plane crashed in Shanskville on 911 as we all know now.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   

What "believers"?

You are a believer because you believe the official story even though you have no evidnece to support it.

You have something against supporting your own claims. If you have the evidence, present it.

You must have something against doing research. I am not going to do all the research for you, you have to learn someday how to. And we have not seen 1 piece of evidence from you to support your claim.

As far as common sense are you stating then that the Learjet would make a bigger crater then a 757? You must be living in a fantasy world.

Still waiting for all that evidence that AA77 hit the Pentagon you keep talking about.

[edit on 31-7-2008 by ULTIMA1]

[edit on 31-7-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by LordCarpainter

The animation you added to that first pic is hilarious..

Reminds me of King George's speech at a recent illuminati convention where he jokes about WMD's saying "no weapons of mass destruction here..maybe there over there?"

Likewise, with this pic its a case of "no plane parts here..maybe theres some parts over there? Maybe theres a few bits behind that tree?"

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   

What "believers"?

You are a believer because you believe the official story even though you have no evidnece to support it.

I've already shown you there is no official story so it is impossible to believe in something that does not exist. Did you forget, already?

You have something against supporting your own claims. If you have the evidence, present it.

You must have something against doing research.

Absolutely not.

I am not going to do all the research for you...

Fortunately, I would never expect you to do my research for me. Apparently, you feel you are entitled to have me do your research for you. Sorry, I won't.

As far as common sense are you stating then that the Learjet would make a bigger crater then a 757? You must be living in a fantasy world.

I am waiting for you to support your claims. I guess your trying to dig yourself out of a really deep hole you crashed into. BTW, how long do we all have to wait for you to get around to supporting your claims, Ultima1? One month? Two Months? A year?

You make a simple claim than spend massive amounts of energy trying to weasel out of it. How crazy is that?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana

You're such a willing victim, IZ. It must be fun to lead a life completely unburdened by reality.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

(I've already shown you there is no official story so it is impossible to believe in something that does not exist. Did you forget, already?)

How about the 911 NIST REPORT?

Why dont you consult the official 911 Government report and point out conclusive evidence surpporting the occurances of that day?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by cashlink

Cash.. pick a chapter in NIST or the 911 Commision Report. I'm sure somone will be able to assist you

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

No - what Ultima is saying is that you put the burden of proof on US all the time. YOU prove it.

YOU prove it crashed there.

If 80% of the aircraft is in the hole, then at least the tail and then a some is NOT in that hole. Where is the tail??? WHERE IS IT? It should be pretty obvious. There is NOTHING.

Here's a fact for you: the tail usually survives. It's why they put the FDR/CVR in there.

You are going to be finding it incredibly hard to find any photos showing a crashed airliner, where the tail is not immediately recognizable.

[edit on 31-7-2008 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
For some reason this thread is getting derailed into another discussion. It isn't about Payne Stewart or another crash, it is about flight 93.

So I believe what the OP wanted was this:

show 3+ pieces of recognizable plane debris* being excavated** from the Shanksville "pit."

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana

It must be fun to lead a life completely unburdened by reality.

I am sorry you are "Burdened by Reality". For I am not. Stop trying to share your twisted views on reality based individuals for it still doesnt prove a plane crashed in Shanskville.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join