It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of Video Manipulation in "Live" News Reports on 9/11

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
If you've ever looked at the "live video" of the suppposed plane strikes on 9/11 and thought they looked off, these videos demonstrate why.

Documented evidence of video image manipulation as well staged "eye witnesss" testimony.

The fifth video on this page, "The 9/11 Solution," was produced by Brasscheck TV earlier this year and makes a good companion piece to this series entitled "September Clues."

www.brasschecktv.com...

Makes a convincing arguement if you ask me... Definately something strange going on here...
You Decide...

[edit on 30-7-2008 by Grock]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
If you pause the 1st video at 6:25 seconds - 6:26 seconds you can see the nose of the plane on the other side of the building before it goes black.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
What will they think of next.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
This has great info that was normally "separated" in 4 other video searches...

Your singing to the deaf here -- How can anyone learn if everyone just choses to ignore the evidence!

Thanks S+F

I you can get just one new person to watch you have done a hell of a job!

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by mental modulator

mods why the high demand banner on the bottom???

Its sort of creepy, there are only four responses...

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
From -6:31 to -6:37 there is an object in the upper right of the frame that moves in one straight path before the camera takes it out of the shot. Anyone else see it?

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   
truthaction.org...

Favourite has of course to be the "nose in nose out" thing. They are indeed arguing that around 20 pixels are looking similiar, therefore must come from the same source. Not to mention that similiar isnt nearly good enough for computer images, it need to be a 100% match. On top of that athere are only so many ways 20 pixels can be arranged. (5 high 4 wide) Its really laughable.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by mental modulator

I've noticed on nearly every 9/11 thread that there is high demand or it's monitored even more strictly than other threads.
I've seen 9/11 threads with only one or two responses that are monitored and nothing heated being said, like this one???

Very strange.

Is there a reason mods?

[edit on 30/7/08 by blupblup]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Grock

Yea Ive seen this video before and I think its one of the most damning. IMO an aluminium nose cone doesnt penetrate a building undamaged. And the zoom out shot just prior to the zoom in and the 'plane' hitting the building leaves me kinda speechless.

You gotta hand it to them though. They almost got away with it. 9/10 for effort.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I gues if you tell people what you want them to believe over and over and over again, they will believe every word you say...

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

The entire 9/11 forum and all threads herein have the "Due to member demand" notice. It was put in place a while back as a result of Overly-heated "discussions" which eventually got a bit out of hand.

Hope this affords a better understanding.

We now return to the topic of discussion:
» 9/11 Conspiracies » Evidence of Video Manipulation in "Live" News Reports on 9/11 » Post Reply

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

Thanks for clarifying

On the videos, they are great.
I watched them all, good job OP

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

I am glad you watched them all. Each one seemed to have more and more information concerning the topic at hand and I wouldnt really want to know what someone thinks if they only watched 3 minutes of the first vid lol.

The missile/plane footage is what really got to me (not to mention the "live" blackouts of the moment of impact) and all in all, taken together, it does seem plausible.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Been beat to death before - it is not the "nose cone", but the leading
edge of the debris cloud exiting the other side of the south tower.
The debris contained jet engine and parts of the landing gear.

Problem is every time this gets knocked down, new group of conspiracy
kooks brings it back up....

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
And who concluded it was debris? You? What a ridiculous attempt at an explanation.

The fireball/debris is clearly shown as a 'bulge' in the frame with the planes nose cone protruding clearly from the bulge.

You also fail to address numerous instances of other factual evidence presented by the OP eg: The plane suddenly coming into view and hitting the building, when 5 seconds prior it wasnt visible for miles.

Your going to have to try a lot harder to disprove the evidence presented in this thread than throwing in a one-liner that lacks any evidence.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   

You also fail to address numerous instances of other factual evidence presented by the OP eg: The plane suddenly coming into view and hitting the building, when 5 seconds prior it wasnt visible for miles.

Not visible for miles ? - dozens of my co-workers were watching from New Jersey and saw the plane as it went into the South Tower. We were in
Linden NJ at the oil refinery.

The so called "invisible plane" is an illusion resulting from plane being
blocked out by building and smoke from the fires.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

Not visible for miles ? - dozens of my co-workers were watching from New Jersey and saw the plane as it went into the South Tower. We were in
Linden NJ at the oil refinery.

The so called "invisible plane" is an illusion resulting from plane being
blocked out by building and smoke from the fires.

Are we talking about the same video and plane here? Im talking about the camera shot from the FOX news helicopter (in the first video) of the second plane hitting the WTC. I dont see any buildings or smoke obscuring it based on its flight path and trajectory??

[edit on 30-7-2008 by Nonchalant]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I am sceaming MAD!

star, for this thread, thanks for the great video fine.

Well I alway knew are media where sell outs and this goes to prove it.

These people need to be behind bars.

I wont watch TV news anyway, I dont allow it on my TV, nothing but a bunch of liers!

More proof that 911 was an inside job.

Ya an airplain crashes through all those steel beams and the thin Aluminum
nose comes out undamage on the other side

WOW!

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Have you ever noticed that there's always somebody that pops into these 9/11 threads claiming to have seen the 'plane(s)' first hand? I find this disturbing on many different levels. These people are obviously shills who pretend to waste every waking moment of their lives on internet forums defending the official story. I sincerely hope that these people are held accountable for their part in the MASS MURDER that occurred on 9/11, and the massive cover-up that continues presently.

I also started a thread on ATS that pertains to the media selling us out on 9/11. It generated quite a lot of interest before the shills arrived to cloud the discussion.

This video along with part 2 clearly illlustrate that the news networks have tampered with the archives from 9/11.

Then we have a four part series of videos named 9/11 Taboo, which contains a wealth of information on this phenomenon.

Perhaps threads such as this one will shake some people enough where they wake the fudge up.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by HaveSeen4Myself

Have you ever noticed that there's always somebody that pops into these 9/11 threads claiming to have seen the 'plane(s)' first hand? I find this disturbing on many different levels. These people are obviously shills who pretend to waste every waking moment of their lives on internet forums defending the official story. I sincerely hope that these people are held accountable for their part in the MASS MURDER that occurred on 9/11, and the massive cover-up that continues presently.

Couldn't agree more.

I also started a thread on ATS that pertains to the media selling us out on 9/11. It generated quite a lot of interest before the shills arrived to cloud the discussion.

This video along with part 2 clearly illlustrate that the news networks have tampered with the archives from 9/11.

Then we have a four part series of videos named 9/11 Taboo, which contains a wealth of information on this phenomenon.

Perhaps threads such as this one will shake some people enough where they wake the fudge up.

Thanks for the links. I found the videos very interesting. Again, another odd thing about that day was almost no tv crews were closer than a couple of miles to the WTC's at any time. Knowing how keen tv news is to get close to the action of any other event I find this amazing. Almost all footage is taken from fixed cameras some distance away, and with networks using each others but the same video in many cases??

This video is another ive not seen before taken by a couple of amateurs. Listen for the comment made by the male present.

[edit on 31-7-2008 by Nonchalant]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join