It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Information debunking the "Truthers" about 9/11

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by titorite

Now see - I actually had thought this thread was going to tank - but if you had provided a response like this in the first place instead of immediately insulting me because of a difference in opinion, we would have gotten somewhere.

I don't aim to piss on anyone else's views here - I'm simply presenting the side of the argument I stand on. That's it. I don't aim to go throw insults at the 100s of people on this forum who are convinced that the entire US government is out to get them.

I appreciate you offering up some counter-evidence.

That's what I'm looking for.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by obsidience

I honestly wasn't aware of the explosions you speak of that occurred well before the collapse. I'll do some more research and see what I can find for you. My initial opinion is that it was possibly something to do with the fires maybe? If you can provide me with what you are talking about I'll try to respond. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by obsidience

9/11 Debunked: WTC Accounts of Bombs & Explosions Explained

9/11 Debunked: WTC "Pre-Collapse Explosions" Identified

Is this what you were looking for?

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Does it not strike ANYONE as odd that all three of these buildings collapsed completely vertically. I mean what's the probability that a building hit from the side would fall straight down, in its entirety, with no points of stoppage not once, but three times. It's as if the steel beams inside melted ALL the way down at the same time. That goes for building 7 too... A boiler? Really? How did a boiler on one side of a building collapse a building IN on itself without some jagged steel beams sticking up. That should be seen with the towers too. There should be some beams left. I like to think I have a pretty good grasp of physical law and the uniformity of the collapse doesn't coincide with what I understand to be natural. There should be some skeleton left. and the floors shouldn't have come all the way down. It just doesn't make sense.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Cool Hand Luke

The fact there were explosions in the buildings both prior to & after the plane impacts is undeniable. To say they were gas pipes or toilets or light bulbs is nothing short of ridiculous.

[edit on 25-11-2008 by Nonchalant]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join