It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Information debunking the "Truthers" about 9/11

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

*sighs*

you are not interested in the truth Golden-Boy. If you were, you would have thanked me for the information I offered you on another thread.

you abandoned that thread.

If you only did research that a 4th grader is capable of you would be able to answer your own questions. But.... that is NOT what you are interested in.

Are you aware of OBL's videos claiming responsibility?

Are you aware of the 19 martyr's videos?

no? hmmmmmm

Try looking that stuff up. THEN come back to have an educated conversation with me.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Video:

vids.myspace.com...

Watch it in it's entirity..if you are REALLY seeking the truth.

The "believers" had it banned from YouTube --but it is still on MySpace.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt

*sighs*

you are not interested in the truth Golden-Boy. If you were, you would have thanked me for the information I offered you on another thread.

you abandoned that thread.

[edit] Instead of telling this whiner what I think of him, I'll just say I've given him the answer he's been crying about for days (for the THIRD time
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This better end the debate forever, because next time I'm gonna ignore him no matter how much he cries.

[edit on 31-7-2008 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by solo1

I am currently watching the Richard Gage presentation and just found it a little strange that this was at the University of Manitoba. The reason it's strange is because I was going to U of M when this took place and didn't hear anyone talk about it and didn't see any posters for it. I live about a 7 minute walk from there now and trying to figure out which building he was in when he presented it.

Another question, why Winnipeg?

Btw here is a website that is critical of Richard Gage and the ae9/11truth website.

Just thought I should mention that. Now on with watching the rest of the video

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   

dude... i don't care what you call me. I just don't want to see you banned. I just got a warning for calling someone a liar. Please be careful!

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Cool Hand Luke

Here is the URL to a web page advertising the appearance of Richard Gage at U of M.

www.stoplying.ca...

How The Towers Fell with Richard Gage and Barrie Zwicker
May 29 - University Of Manitoba - University Center "Room 210"

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder

mf_luder,

I'm on the fence. What hasn't been explained to my satisfaction is not the secondary explosions that occurred right before the collapse but the secondary explosions that were happening well before the collapse. Some of the firefighter radio traffic and eye witness accounts refer to various explosions on the lower levels. Now obviously if you have an eye witness account of these they had time to safely exit the building. How does one explain this?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Thank you very much... I wasn't looking at my screen at the beginning or ending of the movie to see the rest of the room but went and looked again.

It just seems weird because I would be in University Center everyday and never saw any posters or anything like that around there for this.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taxi-Driver
Video:

vids.myspace.com...

Wow... I have not seen those before. Thank you for that.

Please everyone who reads this thread please take the time to look at it.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cool Hand Luke

Originally posted by Taxi-Driver
Video:

vids.myspace.com...

Wow... I have not seen those before. Thank you for that.

Please everyone who reads this thread please take the time to look at it.

OMG, AMAZING!!! I REALLY found the truth!

OK, it's just the same old, same old from the guy who made "Screw Loose Change."

Just another NWO lackey.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Cool Hand Luke

So what does this video prove? We know WTC7 was hit by debris, as were many other buildings.

But just like the NIST reports attempt to explain away WTC1 and 2, this video simply says "WTC7 was damaged..so it collapsed.."

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt

Are you aware of OBL's videos claiming responsibility?

Are you aware that tape was an obvious fake?

Expert Goes On Record: Bin Laden 9/11 Confession Is Bogus

Professor says there is no doubt infamous Bin Laden tape is fake, being used to deflect 9/11 "conspiracy theories."

You really fell for the right-handed, gold-wearing, 'fat' Osama bin Laden?
OMG, very poor judgment -- we're gonna take away your professional debunking license for that one. Have a look: www.infowars.net...

Proven fake: The Fake 2001 bin Laden Video Tape: www.whatreallyhappened.com...

Hey TY, have you taken a look at the post that got the second highest number of stars yet? www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 31-7-2008 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nonchalant
But just like the NIST reports attempt to explain away WTC1 and 2, this video simply says "WTC7 was damaged..so it collapsed.."

Problem is that we cannot trust the NIST report on building 7 becasue they failed to recover any steel for testing from building 7.

[edit on 31-7-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Originally posted by Nonchalant

Problem is that we cannot trust the NIST report on building 7 becasue they failed to recover any steel for testing from building 7.

[edit on 31-7-2008 by ULTIMA1]

Let's see what Ultima1 is saying.

WTC 7 collapsed on 9/11
NIST failed to recover any steel from WTC 7 to test

Therefore:

No one can determine why WTC 7 collapsed.

Funny logic, isn't it?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
One "expert" claims one thing. Another "expert" claims the oposite. As a layman with some understanding of physics, it seems utterly impossible that the WTC came down without the use of explosives and I have no reason to believe the official story that some shady group called "Al Qaeda" is responsible rather than a CIA/Mossad cooperation.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas
WTC 7 collapsed on 9/11
NIST failed to recover any steel from WTC 7 to test
Funny logic, isn't it?

NO, the funny logic is that you are too immature to understand without the testing there can be no official report as to the cause of the collaspe.

I mean FEMA did testing, why didn't NIST?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Nonchalant

9/11 Debunked: WTC 7's Collapse Explained

9/11 Debunked: BBC Early Report on WTC 7 Collapse Explained

9/11 Debunked: Controlled Demolition Not Possible

9/11 Debunked: The "First Time in History" Claim

You can find all the answers, if your intent is to look for answers

Enjoy

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece

Hey TY, have you taken a look at the post that got the second highest number of stars yet? www.abovetopsecret.com...

You have got to be kidding me. This is what you resort to.

Let me give you a hint, stars for your post don't neccessarily mean you are more right or even truthful for that matter. All I would have to say in this forum is "F___ Bush" and the stars would start flying in.

Truth is not a popularity contest amongst your peers. If that were the case, the world would still be flat.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I've yet to see anyone debunk Labtops thesis on the seismic data during the WTC collapses.It can be found here.Friendly advice for 9/11 debunkers Good luck.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join