It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A challlenge to those that support CIT

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Ultima,
All of this time posting and you dont have time to get the rock solid, ground breaking, smoking gun evidence to a court?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBobert
Ultima,
All of this time posting and you dont have time to get the rock solid, ground breaking, smoking gun evidence to a court?

All of your posting and not 1 single piece of evidence to support the official story.

I would love to take you to court and challenge you to come up with evidence to support the official story. You would be laughed right out of court.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Originally posted by jthomas
We don't need photos or videos, correct? .

Ys we do, you do need evidence, something that you do not have.

Why do we need photos or videos?

Why would anyone need a crime scene report to know an event happened?

To know the facts of what really happened. Something you do not have.

So you claim we need a "crime scene report" to determine if AA77 hit the Pentagon?

You haven't given us any reason to believe we need photos, videos, or crime scene reports. Perhaps you can come up with a reason but you certainly haven't given one.

Are for real? We need evidence to know what really happened. Evidence you do not have.

Are you for real? You're claiming we need "photos and videos and a crime scene report to determine if AA 77 hit the Pentagon." (The NTSB is hunched over laughing at you right now.) But you are unable to explain why despite being asked to over and over.

So, as I've asked you for months now, give us your evidence that a plane hit.

Right after you show all that evidene that you state you have that i have been asking for years to support the oficial story.

You stated that we need "photos, videos and a crime scene report" and without those, no one can determine if AA77 hit the Pentagon or not. Yet when asked why you can't answer the question.

How long before you justify your claims, Ultima1?

[edit on 31-7-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
With how low the vibes are around Americans today I doubt they can function
in any form of normal level of confidence
their fellow Americans are in need the country falling apart

The War may be in Bagdad to today but dont tell the Negroes in NEwOrleans that.
Timing is the factor everything is hitting the American from all sides today like a great big manipulation of fear has descended upon them.
with a paralyzing effect .

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBobert
Ultima,

All of your posting and not 1 single piece of evidence to support the official story.

I would love to take you to court and challenge you to come up with evidence to support the official story. You would be laughed right out of court.

Yes !
that is enough to know that if the govt story is a lie there is a conspiracy
against the American people.
AS G W Bush receives his accolades ,signs the autographs for the adoring fans and hail to the chief plays while he swaggers around like King
This man is a lunatic an impostor , for he is your servant who works for you

You bet your last dollar there is a conspiracy
you are not clled upon to explain any thing to Mr Bush
But he HAd better start Explaining things to you his masters.
and soon!

You don't elect gods or kings in America you elect public servants
and if they cant come up with that can function like a public servant
outsource his job to the Constitution party and if still you cannot find a public servant outsource it abroad like they have been doing to your jobs!

[edit on 31-7-2008 by solo1]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Are you ok?
Can I get a something?

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by solo1
Yes !

Gee, you really prove my point about beleivers not being able to post any evidence to support thier cleaims or the official story.

Instead of responding to my post you go off on a tangent.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by solo1
Yes !

Gee, you really prove my point about beleivers not being able to post any evidence to support thier cleaims or the official story.

Instead of responding to my post you go off on a tangent.

Actually, you'll note you haven't responded to my questions concerning your claims.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
i'm canadian, but the MAFIA works the same everywhere.

taking this to court is dangerous, and the courts are loaded, and there is no justice for the little guy.

i wonder why debunkers think emergency responders would tell the truth, now, all of a sudden, when if CIT is right, they have been lying or misinformed all along.

'strangely', people who can actually hurt the shadow rulers have a habit of 'commiting suicide'.

all that aside, i'd love to see this go to a fair court. they have a strong case.

JREFers....

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by billybob

This wasn't exactly true for the Abu Grahib whistleblower.

He got an honorable discharge and went on the talk show circuit.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I could ONLY IMAGINE the instant fame to ANYONE on the inside blowing the whistle and providing real evidence!
The CIT frauds refuse to bring their evidence of mass murder forward to a court.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Actually, you'll note you haven't responded to my questions concerning your claims.

Yes i have many times, you are just ignoring them or are to immature to know that i have.

Let me state it as simple as i can. THERE ARE NO OFFICIAL REPORTS OR PHYSCIAL EVIDENCE THAT SUPPORTS THE OFFICIAL STORY.

When will the believers admit that they have no facts and evidence to support the official story?

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Let me state it as simple as i can. THERE ARE NO OFFICIAL REPORTS OR PHYSCIAL EVIDENCE THAT SUPPORTS THE OFFICIAL STORY.

You mean the official reports that have not been released yet? How do you even know what those reports state, if they have not been released? You are only "guessing" or "assuming".

Besides, we have yet to see you post any concrete evidence that shows otherwise.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
You mean the official reports that have not been released yet?

No, the official story that we were told by the media and a lot of people seem to believe even though most of the evidence has not been released.

Besides, we have yet to see you post any concrete evidence that shows otherwise.

Well thats where you are wrong. I have posted and continue to post facts and evidence that show reasonable doubt as to the official story we have been told.

[edit on 2-8-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavron

Gavron, Ultima1 swears that none of can know that AA77 hit the Pentagon for lots of reasons but especially because "all of the information came from the media."

Ultima1 is reluctant to tell us WHO told the media what the media told us. Encourage him to reveal just WHO told the media WHAT so we can get to the bottom of this.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
This is a provocative thread (moreso than most) and guaranteed to get provocative responses but the question asked is a valid one. Anyone with proven rocksolid evidence of an insider plot that resulted in the deaths of 1000s of citizens and foreigners has a moral obligation to get it acted on immediately.

Simply talking about it on internet forums is not going to accomplish anything.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by gavron

We went to war over it good sir. The story we presented to support that case is as official as it gets. Our government came out and announced it to the world. If you don't hold that word as official then you admit the war in Afghanistan and Iraq are fraudulent.

The forthcoming NIST report is incomplete. There is an 800 page report, a 10000 page report, and the smaller NIST reports which are completed.

None of them support the story given by the government to the world.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
reply to post by gavron

We went to war over it good sir. The story we presented to support that case is as official as it gets. Our government came out and announced it to the world. If you don't hold that word as official then you admit the war in Afghanistan and Iraq are fraudulent.

Post hoc fallacy.

The fact that we went to war does not mean the government had any responsibility for, or connection with, 9/11.

Don't repeat fallacies like that, ok?

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
reply to post by gavron

Post hoc fallacy.

The fact that we went to war does not mean the government had any responsibility for, or connection with, 9/11.

Don't repeat fallacies like that, ok?

learn how to debate. I don't say or infer that the fact we went to war means '911 was an inside job'. you are taking my quote out of context as to what you believe a 'typical truther' would say. I am saying that the official story exists, because it was presented by the government via the media.

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pilgrum
This is a provocative thread (moreso than most) and guaranteed to get provocative responses but the question asked is a valid one. Anyone with proven rocksolid evidence of an insider plot that resulted in the deaths of 1000s of citizens and foreigners has a moral obligation to get it acted on immediately.

Simply talking about it on internet forums is not going to accomplish anything.

The Truth Movement in general seems to have hit a wall.
After almost 7 years NOT A SINGLE shred a proof that 9-11 was an inside job.
The truth movement loves to claim how they are after the "truth" yet now we have a group like the CIT who basically claims that they have found the "truth". c
So now what does the truth movement do?
They claim to have evidence of mass murder yet the CIT refuses to take it to a court!
FOR CHRISTS SAKES DR JUDY WOODS STOOD BEFORE A COURT, WHY CANT THE CIT?
Liars, Cowards, and Frauds oh my!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join